[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love you, no matter what happens today. Never forget that.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: loving-embrace.jpg (58 KB, 586x487) Image search: [Google]
loving-embrace.jpg
58 KB, 586x487
I love you, no matter what happens today. Never forget that.
>>
Oh yeah, you love me? How about you prove it!
>>
>>29872992
Fuck yourself fag
>>
This is a nice thread. I'll stay a little while in this thread...
>>
>>29872992
Thank you, I really needed to read that.
>>
Who r you?
>>
>>29872992
I love you too, OP

As well as you anons, all of you. You matter!
>>
>>29872992
I love you too brother.
And I'm sad that life turned out this way for us.
But we've found ourselves here as lonely "dank memers"
Laughing because our random bullshit we've pinned as "autistic behavior" gives us a reason to smile.

But I'm not sad that we have gathered together;
Here on this plane of 1s and 0s,
We have found the thing closest to a real home.
This is our resting place.

I need to say it again,
I love you.
>>
>>29872992

okay but that doesn't mean what happens to me will feel any better
>>
Jesus H. Christ your body is fucked up. What the fuck is with your hands?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.