[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hell bros I feel like absolute shit >gf asks for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 565x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 565x729
Fucking hell bros
I feel like absolute shit

>gf asks for my Facebook login
>ihavenothingtohide.mistake
>she gives me hers
Just have to add here that I dated her before but she ran off with my only 'friend'. I know, I know. I shouldn't have taken her back.
>inb4 normie
Anyway
>I login to hers just to suss shit out cause I have major trust issues
>decide to check her messages to him to see what had been said about me
>first thing I see is photos of her sucking his cock
I'm on holidays in a different city at the moment and I honestly don't feel like I can ever look at her the same anymore. What the fuck do I do now robros?
>>
>>29872733
dump the bitch you stupid cuck. she probably wanted you to see those pictures. dump her or youre dooming yourself to cucked providerdom.
>>
>>29872733
rid yourself of desire
only a true wizard can know peace from this hell
>>
>>29872757
She said she was worried about what I might see but she didn't know because it was months ago. I don't think she wanted me to see them
>>
>>29872779
It's already too late for me to gain wizard powers anon.
>>
>>29872733
>dating a woman, ever
you deserve this.

if you date women from modern western civilization, you may as well just lap cum out of a dog bowl while someone runs around using your credit card. sluts are for fucking, not for keeping.
>>
>>29872793
even worse. shes a slut AND dishonest. its not worth it anon
>>
>>29872793
She would have to be fucking retarded to not think you would see those.

Just think about how paranoid you would be if there were pictures of you eating some slut's pussy on your facebook. would you just give her your login?

She knew you'd see and she wanted you to see. She's testing you. If you don't dump her, you become her beta cuck.
>>
>>29872830
You have a valid point sir.
But why would she want me to be her beta cuck? I already do almost anything for her besides give her money.
>>
>>29872953
>>29872953
> I already do almost anything for her
you set yourself up for failure. women respect men who control them, not men who are controlled by them. you are already the bitch. abandon ship ASAP. you fucked up. Try again with a new one, and this time, YOU tell HER what to do.
>>
>>29872976
She's the only girl who has ever shown me interest though anon ;_;
I don't want to leave her.
I-I love her
>>
>>29872994
no you don't
you can always get another one. don't let her meme you
probably gonna hurt for like 3 months but you'll be ok
>>
>>29872994
She doesn't love you.

You have 2 choices man. You can grow into a man, leave this bitch who's using you, and find better pussy, or you can sit around hoping that one day your princess cunt of a gf will start respecting you out of nowhere.

I bet she starts fights with you over shit that doesn't matter, and I bet you get upset and let her control your emotional state. She gets you mad, doesn't she? And you think that you're arguing about a topic, but what you don't realize is that she's actually testing to see if you let her control you. I bet she does suspicious shit and asks you to trust her because love is about trust, right? Even though your gut keeps saying "dude, she's sucking cock right now." She has you by the fucking balls, doesn't she?
>>
>>29872733
OP I know it hurts and I know you love her but she doesn't respect you and she seems more commited to being a cock wrangler than a caring gf
>>
beat her up

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU AMERICANS PUT UP WITH GIRLS THAT RANDOMLY SUCK COCKS DURING A RELATIONSHIP. THIS IS NOT NORMAL HOW CAN ANYONE ACCEPT THIS
>>
File: 1451163568940.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1451163568940.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>29872733
Revenge man. If she has her face on the photo, you can get some cold ass revenge brother
>>
>>29873044
Holy fuck she actually does all of these things.
I'm fucked aren't i anon?
>>
>>29873108
Even if she doesn't realise it she's not worth it, break it off before it gets even deeper. She'll be on a new dick in no time, nothing personal
>>
>>29873090
>>29873049
This was before we got back together fags. Read the OP
>>
>>29873083
>>29873129
Was meant for the other post. Sorry senpai
>>
>>29873108
yes dude, you're fucked. I know she does these things because I was with a cunt who said she loved me and was using me too. That only happened once. Never again.

Chances are extremely high she's cheating on you too.
>>
Holy shit guys.
We got into an argument about 2 days ago because she doesn't like me drinking. When I called her to talk about it she told me she was on her way to her friend Aaron's house even though it was like 11pm. She said it was only because she knew it would piss me off (I don't think it's safe for her to walk around at night).
But then yesterday she said it was because she didn't think I would notice. Why did she change her story?
>>
>>29873202
because she's constantly full of cum that's not yours.

>gf gets in fight with you
>gf goes to a man's house to be alone with him
>not knowing that you are a fucking cuck

you've been eating Aaron's cum out of her pussy.
>>
File: 1467695223339.jpg (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1467695223339.jpg
171 KB, 800x600
>>29872733

>gf

GO BACK TO FAGBOOK FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>29873243
Sorry friendo :^)
There's a line right there in the OP that says
>inb4
Stay mad faggot
>>
Dump the slut whore, she'll never change.
>>
File: jojoface.png (24 KB, 184x179) Image search: [Google]
jojoface.png
24 KB, 184x179
is this bait?
you're such a sad cuck faggot kill the bitch and then yourself dumbfuck.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.