[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I have no friends https://discord.gg/Da8qG uhhh fuck l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1463519541865.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463519541865.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
Hi, I have no friends

https://discord.gg/Da8qG

uhhh fuck life... teach me how to have a personality plz.
>>
quads too easy.
>>
>>29872698
What a failure.
>>
>>29872690
Watch TV, learn from a comedy cartoon like futurama or the simpsons. Input the personality of one of the characters into your life. Start to talk like them and have their mannerisms, find friends who now think you are funny and not as a killjoy.

You might even get laid.
>>
File: 1455804559275.png (191 KB, 770x682) Image search: [Google]
1455804559275.png
191 KB, 770x682
>>29872772
that sounds so cringy... to learn from cartoon characters, thats almost as bad as highschool kids pretending to be naruto.
>>
>>29872772
This, imitate parts of other people that you like. There is nothing original about me, I just slowly adopt things I would like to be. Normies love that shit, they can't stand the thought of someone that's unconventional.
>>
>>29872794
problem, is I literally cant finish sentences. I start talking but halfway through I forget what I was saying and stutter like an idiot, I probably am an idiot desu.
>>
Don't bother, people are shit
>>
>>29872786
Who else can teach you how to have a better personality?

Your single mother, or the ERP faggots, or the transgender faggots, or the suicidal faggots?

Learning from a TV personality is a million times better than a 4chan personality. It is only cringy if you yourself watch cringy shit.
>>
>>29872837
If you have a legit speech impediment, that sucks a ton, I'm sure there's some kind of therapy for that though. If not, all you need is practice. I'm a complete loser, but I can keep a conversation going (mostly) because I've been in enough conversations to know how it works. Different people learn at different speeds, but assuming you just don't have a lot of practice, you can overcome that obstacle just by being tenacious enough.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.