[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will this cancer die off? Fucking normalfags just bandwagoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 17
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1671x950) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1671x950
When will this cancer die off? Fucking normalfags just bandwagoning on this pathetic excuse for a game because LE 90S KIDS NOSTALGIA
>>
Or mebbe cuz is fun?
>>
>>29872644
>thinking pokemon is exclusive to mouth breathers like you
Stop whining faggot, everyone grew up with pokemon.
>>
>tfw this game made you realize just how casual /v/ is
fug
>>
>>29872644
Wait for the gens to be added. That is when the casuals will fuck off because
>muh pure gen 1
>>
>>29872644
>Muh sekrit club

God stop posting these threads no one gives a shit about you or your hate for other people enjoying themselves
>>
>>29872644

>5 threads about this retarded shit

fuck off
>>
>>29872949
>he thinks casuals give a shit about gen wars
>>
Whatever, I think it's enjoyable. I like the mixture of games/exploring outside. Does liking the outdoors qualify me as a Normalfag(TM)?
>>
>>29872644
>people are having fun! No I want everyone to be as miserable as me like the pathetic little cunt I am, wahh!
You're a whiny little spastic.
>>
>>29872644
If it wasn't an autist whining about inconsequential shit to do with people that don't matter, it wouldn't be a 4chan thread. Thank you.
>>
>>29874320
>found the pokefag
wew
>>
>>29874425
Casuals only care about the originals because they don't actually care about pokemon.
>>
i dont care about secret club, i just think its empty and overrated. you walk around then you swipe on your phone, you keep walking then you swipe on your phone, you keep walking then you swipe on your phone, etc.
if it had content i would happily play it and not care about all the normas playing it, im just pissed that theyre making so much money off of an empty game
>>
>tfw can't enjoy pokemon go because you don't leave your room
>>
>>29874512
The point is that they're not autistic enough to get upset over newer pokemon like the fucks you see on the internet. Casuals will stop playing just because the game can't stay in style forever, not because of gen war bullshit.
>>29874522
If just that pisses you off, you must be a very constantly angry person.
>>
It's more of a novelty if anything. Normies like it because it's a lot more social than spending hours just breeding your pokemon to get the right stats.
>>
>>29874547
>If just that pisses you off, you must be a very constantly angry person.
yes, you're right
>>
>>29874547
All the people who insult the new pokemon gens are those casuals though. Actual pokemon fans don't actually give a shit.
>>
>in during le stop liking what I don't like maymay retort

Can you pokego sheep tell me how battling and trading is gonna happen when you faggots have almost every single pokemon before the patch even hits? Even rares I hear are gonna be exclusive to certain people.
>>
>Hey kid come to my house and I'll show you my milotic and grimey muk.
>>
>the same normalfags that mocked people for playing pokemon in high school are now playing their shitty free game

Normies are scum
>>
>>29872682
No. Pokemon fucking sucks and has always sucked. I watched the anime when it aired on tv but that's about it. This game is just exactly what OP describes it as. A nostalgia-bait normalfag game.
>>
i don't know why anyone over the age of 12 would want to play anything related to pokemon...
>>
>>29876045

Yeah, no. Sorry you're such a loser with no friends to enjoy it with.
>>
>>29876064
This is what middle schoolers trying to act mature think. I feel like pokemon is more popular with 20 year olds that kids.
>>
>>29876123
i'm 29....

it was a dumb trend that was popular when i was in middle school, i played the red/blue gameboy games, and had binders of cards

then a year later everyone forgot about it because it was fucking retarded.
>>
>>29876064
Sounds like you don't know many people anon
>>
>>29876163
It came back hard when the people who grew up with it hit college.
>>
>>29876163
>>29876169
Me and my coworkers use to sit around around for hours after working playing pokemon.
>>
>>29876169
the only people i knew that were still into pokemon after the popularity died down were the dweebiest of dweeb kids in the school

i'm going to laugh when fucking beanie babies and pogs start making a come back because muh nostalgia
>>
File: 1464852863956.jpg (28 KB, 767x687) Image search: [Google]
1464852863956.jpg
28 KB, 767x687
>tfw you didn't invest in nintendo stocks
>>
>>29876163
I honestly don't believe you're over 17. I played Pokemon in elementary school, thought I was too mature for it in high school but was brought back into it in middle school when my younger brother begged me to get Diamond and the game had every feature I wanted when I was a kid while still being just as much fun. Normal adults like pokemon even if they don't play the actual handheld games anymore because they don't play any games.
>>
>>29876202
I always find it hilarious when people on /r9k/ act like they're not complete dweebs themselves.

Failed normie detected.
>>
OP is just buttblasted, but really the only good thing about Pokemon Go is the fact that they've caught murderers/found corpses with its help. Added bonus that it might get Stacys kidnapped.
>>
>>29874522

The game is basically in an alpha state.

Much like the original Red/Blue they released it without polish because they figured the concept alone would garner interest. They were right.

Things will be added to improve it later.
>>
>>29874720
Playing pokemon was the normie thing even back then
>>
>>29872659
To be fair it's not fun, it's a phoneclicker """"""""""game"""""""""" with walking
>>
It's alright man, I get where you're coming from with this;

It cheapens a fantastic "world" and an idea that could've had huge horizons is actually generally pretty boring. I guess it's pretty funny, though.

Give it a month and no one will talk about it anymore;

Once sun and moon are out; everything will be back to normal. There will always be fad-jumpers.

Don't listen to the people who insult you because they're too "hard as fuck" to be devoted to a series they love which is dumbed down and cheapened for a broader audience.

Think of it like the Top 40 pop music hits for the Pokemon game. Sure it's catchy; but it lasts essence and will never last,

Cheers!
>>
>>29876077
>>>/out/
or, alternatively
>>>/trash/
>>
>>29876211
lol k

it was a lame trend that lasted about a year/year and a half when i was in middle school. by the time i got into high school NO ONE played it. it must have made some retarded resurgence well after i graduated high school

>>29876220
i'm a loser anon, not a dweeb, ty
>>
File: 1466729499888.jpg (253 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
1466729499888.jpg
253 KB, 1300x867
>>29876077
>Yeah, no.
What an eloquent and well put together thought.
>>
>>29876341
>>29876341
It's sold millions of copies worldwide, cards were burned at school because of religious fanatics, it was in the news about violence DAILY when the first movie came out

...and it's still one of the highest handheld console selling games ever, with stores devoted to it

Oh and it's own forum on this very website kek

Of course it's a fad with a "resurgence"

>being this ignorant of what Nintendo is

Your opinion is wrong
>>
>>29876399
thank you mr.pokemon history professor this is all very important information

what opinion? that no one fucking played it in my age group after a certain point?

i'm going to assume you're like a 22 or 23 year old asian who never got over his handheld console phase
>>
>>29876496
Typically people stop caring about it in highschool because of how hard everyone tires to be mature and cool at that age. But it once you get into college a bunch of people are into it again.
>>
>>29876518
too bad i dont know one single person my age that did that. they were all playing xbox shit by that point and couldn't be bothered with pokejew
>>
>>29876579
Yea, you're a total failed normie.
>>
>>29876579
Mom get off 4chan, you have things to do
>>
>>29876591
yes you have me all figured out

go jerk off to your childish bullshit
>>
>>29872659
what the fuck, are you writing in goddamn ebonics
>>
>>29872644
I should have known that pokemon would be the only AR game to ever be popular. But it's a pretty fucking dumb game. Just throw the pokeball and you win. Good luck judging an arc of a throw in two dimensions! No wild pokemon battles, its fucking pokemon in name only.

I don't know why so many people like it. I got bored real quick. But whatever they can like it if everything stops calling it the second coming of christ.
>>
>>29876237
No it didn't. The game just fucking came out. What the fuck are you talking about? Idiot.
>>
>>29876591
He's on 4chan. The failed normie thing is implied. Same for you.
>>
It's literally a Pokemon game that motivates you to go outside and meet people. Yet you're still just being a bitter cuck, sitting alone in your room, being counter-culture for the very sake of it. Robots should be jumping all over this shit.
>>
It will be dead within a month.
>>
>>29876782
Well a corpse was found while someone was looking for pokemon. Someone got fired for playing it. Some dude played it while his wife was giving birth. A lot of shit is happening at the same time the game was being played.
>>
>>29876782
Keep your retarded opinions to yourself unless you have some shred of knowledge on what you're talking about.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36757858/pokemon-go-player-finds-dead-body-in-wyoming-river-while-searching-for-a-pokestop
>>
>>29876862
>>29876869

The best way to get answers on the internet is to be wrong, rather than ask a questions.
Thanks guys.
>>
>>29872644
>see normie a playing the game
"Oh Pokemon go nice." I gave the a thumbs up
>they all give me the look

Fucking normie a was just being nice and trying to start a conversation
>all round 18 like me...
I hate my generation..,
> inb4 edgy
>>
Pokemon Go for Normies? Wait a second, I almost want to Reeeee.

There are fedoracore neckbeard gurus setting up lure spots. You just have to find the right nerds. Level up, own a gym, and beat the normie pokes into oblivion.

Ex OG master here. At least I was once the best there ever was. I have cards I could wear as a neck medallion.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (75 KB, 833x626) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
75 KB, 833x626
Too much realism
>>
>>29877033
Oh please, could you go back to rddit?
Your post reads like a shitty rage comic. Fuck off.
>>
normies are either playing pokemon go or talking about black lives matter right now
>>
The sheer amount of shit you can pull with luring people somewhere is so absurd that criminals are truly the only ones who have a reason to play that game.
>>
>>29877117
>>29877057
Here's the new team Rocket update
>>
I thought it was fun. It gave me a reason to get off my ass and exercise so that's one good thing.
>>
>>29876862
>Some dude played it while his wife was giving birth
that one is pretty understandable actually
>>
>>29872644
This shit is the most normie "game" as it's not even a fucking game. It's fucking luck based, from finding pokeymans, catching them and taking over gyms.
Fucking normalshits walking around with their phones and screaming "pokemon go" at me, when i don't even fucking play it and i'm texting my aunt. Fuck these people.
>>
>>29874537
iktf + it is fucking summer outside!
XY was the downfall when they put memes in the game.
>>
File: 14682498948961031431638.jpg (8 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
14682498948961031431638.jpg
8 KB, 168x168
>your device is incompatible with this version
>>
Yes this game is normie-tier and flawed as fuck but if you don't think that the concept of becoming a pokemon trainer in real life isn't the tightest shit then get out of my face
>>
>can't trade
>no real battles
>gyms are impossible to maintain because you can just keep trying indefinitely
>same four shitmons no matter where you go

The game is shit. It'll be dead in a week if they don't add some content soon.
>>
>>29878630
Trading will be added soon along with some more additional content. It's still an experimental game so they will quickly add more stuff to it now that they've seen how popular it is.
>>
>>29878667
>releasing games that aren't ready because muh minimum viable product

Agile needs to die
>>
File: 1468242205660.png (663 KB, 728x768) Image search: [Google]
1468242205660.png
663 KB, 728x768
My big ass yard is a hotspot or whatever you call it. I've already had to tell four people to get the fuck off my property. One guy even had the balls to sit on my patio furniture while trying to catch shit.
>>
>>29878989
>My big ass yard is a hotspot or whatever you call it. I've already had to tell four people to get the fuck off my property. One guy even had the balls to sit on my patio furniture while trying to catch shit.
I'm actually waiting for some some dumb normie to end up dead after ignore a no tresspassing sign on some redneck's property.
>>
I've found it really fun to play with other people but pretty lame to do alone. I've seen people across my campus all huddled together with those phones held out in front of them and could tell they were playing Go, which was funny. There are a lot of normies on it.
>>
ree fucking normos get out!
>>
>>29872682
I didnt, go fuck yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29872644
Unwound have played it if like in the original Pokemon there requires some level of skill and an air of mystery.

Also mobile phone games suck I have a fucking ps2 360 and Xbox One fuck phone Pokemon
>>
>Le reeeeeeee something is popular so I thinks its shit xDDDDD
You edgy contrarian kids love to complain, don't you
>>
>>29877117
Idgi. I haven't played with anyone else yet, I still only have my starter but how can you "lure" someone? Do they just offer to battle?
>>
>>29879027
well thats just it man. I was in my kictchen starting to get dinner ready when i looked up and saw two jackasses walking around my yard with their phones out. I grabbed my roommate(because I'm a 5'4" white girl and not scary) and we confronted these guys about why the fuck they were in our yard. We thought they might be scooping us out to try and rob or something. Turns out is was this stupid phone game
>>
>>29876579
Xbox is for literal 12 yos. Just like pokemon.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160711-124103.png (874 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160711-124103.png
874 KB, 1440x2560
I unironically enjoy it deeply sorry to offend you OP. Not really into the whole gym thing but want to catch em all
>>
>>29876208
>https://www.google.com/#q=nintendo+stock

Fuuuuuuuack
>>
>thinking it's a fad
Hahahaha, pathetic robot. Sorry, but Pokemon Go is the future.

Already businesses are beginning to cater to the needs of Trainers. In mere months, dedicated Pokemon Go! reststops will be common. In schools and seminars throughout the country will educate children on safety and proper gameplay and training.

Pokemon Go! will soon replace reality. We will all enter the world of Pokemon, united in our quest to catch 'em all, to go far and wide. It will be a lifestyle for some. Backpacking throughout the Country, finding refuge in the PokeRestStops.

It will evolve. Soon there will be organized Gym Leaders, veteran players who are community leaders of a sort, the focal point for trainers.

Pokemon Go! is coming. Don't get left behind, robutts.

Oreganonol
>>
>>29879165
>(because I'm a 5'4" white girl and not scary)
L-L-LONDON
Original shitpost
>>
>>29874720
Basically this, they don't actually like the game, they just want to look ""nerdy""
>>
>>29879165
>because I'm a 5'4" white girl and not scary
pls be my gf
>>
>>29879172
O also if someone could give me a name for my squirtle I would be very grateful
>>
Wtf why does nothing ever happen, I used incense. Do I really need to leave my yard?
>>
>>29876333
Nice three's for your effort
>>
>>29874720
Everyone has played pokemon you retard
Its game of thrones tier normie
>>
>>29879261
Dicknozzle
>>
>>29879276
Yes. The greatest variety of pokemon are near gyms and commercial centers, or in cities. The game is not meant for antisocial NEETs with anxiety. You have to walk around outside a lot.
>>
>>29879216
>>29879243
t. Pokemon go playing normies
>>
>>29877210
Spilt my cup
>>
>>29878989
kek i'd actually enjoy kicking people off my yard
>>
>>29879300
I'll pass fuck your dubs
>>
You know im actually indifferent to the game but fuck it has really brought the normies to light, just look at this thread with pokeman normies calling us virgin, loser etc unironically. I thought this was /r9k/ and not Facebook.
>>
>>29879413
shutup virgin, lol, check out my mankey xDDD
>>
>>29879318
>t. Pokemon go playing normies
>implying I even have a phone that could run this trash
Pokemon go disgusts me, just as much as modern capeshit movies and other such 'so nerdy lol' trends. The idea is fundamentally solid and I'll admit I would be interested in it if it wasn't already a normie meme game.

Also Pokemon as a series is pretty shitty in comparison to other JRPG games. Mediocre at least, very clearly designed for kids with the 4 attacks only system and yet also trying to entice adult autists with shit like EVs. It should pick one path and stick to it.
>>
>>29879413
its a dumb kiddie bullshit

true robots do not play video games
>>
File: 1462897727597.png (199 KB, 1800x1578) Image search: [Google]
1462897727597.png
199 KB, 1800x1578
>>29872644
pic related except you created a thread about it
>>
>>29879434
>true robots do not play video games
Nah fuck your definiton, you're trying to hard to seem 'mature' that it's pathetic. Real autists play autism simulators like Dorf Fortress
>>
>i played the first one as a kid, the nostalgia is real!

no you didnt you fucking normie, stop trying to act like a nerd
>>
>>29879431
>ugh how dare you compare me to those plebeians, I am a true, hardcore video gamer. I do not play childish games! They disgust me.
>However, I would be interested if it was less popular.
Forgive my mistake, sir, and enjoy this complimentary cap tip.
>>
>>29879468
nah, true robots burned themselves out on bideo bames by the time they turned 20
>>
blame nintendo for being a shitty developer and needing to succumb to this shit
>>
>>29879490
Wanting to try a VR game for the immersion and nostalgia of experiencing something simmilar to your childhood day-dreams is not the same thing as playing a JRPG Catch-Em-All game with a rock-paper-scisors combat system and an autistic as fuck no-fun PvP community.

>>29879491
>nah, true robots burned themselves out on bideo bames by the time they turned 20
You just have to let the autism flow through you anon. Working of a fun project in Dorf Fort makes me feel like I have a purpose in life and achievable goals.
>>
>>29879472
only true robots played it
>>
File: 1366245181515.gif (8 KB, 256x264) Image search: [Google]
1366245181515.gif
8 KB, 256x264
>>29879307
>commercial centerd, or in cities.
Of course.
>>
having a smartphone capable of playing this game makes you a normalfag
>>
>>29879617
I don't know why he said that. Urban areas are limited to Normal-type Pokemon except for the occasional Water/Bug/etc.
>>
File: 1457391097210s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1457391097210s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>29872644
you're just mad since you have to get out of your basement and move your fat fucking ass around to catch pokemon
>>
>>29876869
Why are you trying to hold authority over him on such a frivolous factoid, you sperg? The body would've been found anyway.
>>
File: 1459988669491.jpg (34 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1459988669491.jpg
34 KB, 350x464
Pokemon go has created an elaborate ruse to convince (possibly hundreds of) millions of people to share far more location and behavior data with the company than has ever been the case before.

Why can't normies see this shit
>>
It's motivation to get up off my ass and go get some exercise. The game has a ton of flaws, but it accomplishes its goal of getting me to not completely hate going out for an evening walk.

The worst thing about the game is that right now you can't play it without somebody trying to talk to you. I was out at like 11 PM last night and had 3 people stop and try to start a conversation with me. The hype will die down soon enough.
>>
File: 1370522376236.png (11 KB, 333x496) Image search: [Google]
1370522376236.png
11 KB, 333x496
>tfw freetard
>tfw would give this a chance out of curiosity, never really played pokemon tho
>tfw aware this is a goldmine for NSA and friends
>tfw got rid of PlayStore and non-free shit on my fone
>inb4 if you have a phone you're already being tracked
Yes but its thing to be tracked by traditional means and another literally handing off all your data and movements.
>>
>>29878989
If the fuckers read the goddamn terms of use, they'd know better. Oh wait, nobody ever does that.
>>
i give it about a month or two before people get bored of it

just like all dumb trendy bullshit
>>
>>29872644
>missed out on a lot of things in life
>missing out of the fun and social opportunities of pokemon go!
I hate my life.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-11-08-50-24.png (181 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-11-08-50-24.png
181 KB, 1080x1920
>>29872644
I have more money to spend than downtown scum. Fuck this
>>
>>29879735
Not anymore location and behavior data that they would normally share via Google Maps.
>>
>>29879307
I don't care about going outside, I don't like the idea of wandering around like an asshole with my phone but I'm more phased by the heat. I just drove around my block playing this shit.
>>
File: MaiHoldingGokusRoster.png (259 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
MaiHoldingGokusRoster.png
259 KB, 576x432
>>29879772
The data is going straight to fucking Google, everyone who plays this shit is basically working for Google FOR FREE.
>>
>>29879804
anon, we've all been working for google since the early 00s

facebook has NOTHING on the data collection capabilities of google
>>
>>29879818
Last I checked the official FB app contained all kinds of permissions and was a battery drainer, over 100mb of god knows what shit to collect everything. I'd say they're getting closer each year.
>>
File: sweat2.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweat2.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>29879846
>yfw google buys facebook and they become Evil Corp
>>
I give it like two weeks. Nowadays fads dont last that long
>>
>Drive to a park with friend to play a little Pokemaine
>Parking lot is nearly full
>Literally people everywhere playing Pokemon Go and having a blast
>People nodding to us as we walk past in silent acknowledgment
>The center of the park has a gym and like 5 pokestops all bunched together
>Someone put a lure down
>Like 30 people meandering around it laughing and shooting the shit with each other

I dunno guys this is pretty awesome. Go outside /r9k/ it's lovely.
>>
>>29880122
yes lets take advice from a hideous tranny
>>
>Be black
>be 11pm
>My 2 black bros are with me
>pokemon go around the area
>Everyone avoids us visibly walking what ever direction that isn't towards us

I never realized how much people fear black people until last night.
>>
>>29880156

Fine stay inside and pout while we have fun.
>>
>>29880206
Mentally ill degenerates can't have fun, unless by fun you mean a horse ramming it's cock in your ass ;^)
>>
>>29880156
you sound bitter

your comment was not original
>>
>>29880122

Pizza, I love you sweetie but shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29880265
found tranny #2

i hope you know everyone you meet is deeply freaked out by you
>>
>>29880259

Inbetween horse cocks there is down time to play some Pokemaine.

>>29880271

Why :(
>>
>>29880259
I recommend antidepressants, takes your mind off of sexual fantasies.
>>
>>29880206
If you manage to have fun with this you are brain damaged.
>>
>>29880323
that thing is a tranny, it already has brain damage
>>
>>29880284
honestly it sounds like you're projecting cus I'm cis. i just fucking love pokemon go and don't randomly hate on people. you just sound really, deeply bitter. might wanna look into that.
>>
>>29880334
It's a tripfag first. Then a tranny.

Synthesized cancer.
>>
>>29880337
>cus I'm cis

fucking kek try harder tranny
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1176x1212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1176x1212
fuck this normie shit
I just went to the place I always go for lunch and there were crowds of people there playing it
I specifically go to that place to avoid people
if the normies take my restaurant how am I supposed to eat?
>>
>>29880323

>I take everything in life 100% seriously all of the time and am incapable of enjoying a casual game about walking and exploring

You must be a real pisser to hang out with jeez..
>>
File: 1467938132460.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1467938132460.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>29880206
Why won't you let donnie into your boipucci?
>>
>>29872659
underrated post

I don't understand why someone would be so buttblasted about it
>>
>>29880356
this is quite funny considering you're definitely into dickgirls. sorry bro, even if I was transgender mtf i wouldn't want a robot. you might have more luck with pizza
>>
>>29879735
Not everyone is paranoid about it and most people simply don't give a shit.
>>
>>29879261
TURDle
>>
>>29880437
>even if I was transgender mtf

oh look, this tranny thinks he's actually a girl now
>>
>>29880426
this. like, it's not legions of fun but it's great to distract you on walks and breaks up monotony of travel if you don't drive.
>>
>>29880459
i like how you're still pushing this, but completely disregarded everything else. it's okay anon, there's no need to be ashamed. your tastes are your own and 4chan of all places won't judge you for it
>>
>>29880479
only a tranny would be this triggered kek
>>
>>29880406
Where do you think you are, sir? How do you think this board came about, the second time around? Please fuck off.
>>
>>29880498
honestly, you've got a pretty one track mind here, are you sure it's me that's trans? are you sure? honestly? it's okay, take your time, i'm on r9k like you so it's not like we've got much else to do
>>
>>29880406
Some of us aren't as easily amused by pressing the same inputs over and over. Also, kill yourself.
>>
just a matter of time til a pedo lures and molests some boys and grills

nigs are already baiting dumb kids into bad neighborhoods and stealing their shit kek
>>
My phone only gets internet off wifi so i cant play pokemon go

told this to the people at work and they laughed at me
>>
>>29879261
Squirthole or nigger
>>
>>29880454
I play the game because I don't care, but this is classic "Don't worry about the witch hunt if you're not a witch" mentality. The problem isn't Pokemon Go, it's Google, and it was Google before this game came out. Google was tracking you with Google Maps before they integrated pokemon with it.
>>
>>29880940
Soon Google buys Boston Dynamics and it will be Skynet. But there is nothing you can do about it so just enjoy the things you have now.
>>
>>29881017
jewgle already bought BD and then sold them again
>>
This game fad will last a month. Just like candy crush, words with friends, and them draw shits. Every phone game doesn't last. I have never seen some any neckbeards, overweight fucks walking around staring at their phone on my runs and grocery shopping.
>>
>>29881399
>Just like candy crush, words with friends, and them draw shits. Every phone game doesn't last.

I think it'll fall off in popularity, but you realize the games you listed are still hugely popular, right? Not as much as when they first got big, but they've got huge bases of regular players.

It'd be cool if Pokemon went that way, but it kills the battery and that might cause people to abandon it sooner.
>>
>>29872644
>tfw gen one won

:)
>>
>>29880122
>wont even talk to me
>now taunting me with a game I can't even run on my phone while I'm stuck inside being an antisocial shutin
FUCK YOU REE
>>
Gen one fags are better because at least we don't jerk off to lucario you god damn autists.
>>
>>29876163
I'm 26 and saw the movies when they came out, played the first gameboy games extensively and I don't agree with you. It didn't die out. The middle schoolers went into high school And became super self conscious and stopped playing, and after high school was over and they had more freedom to be themselves many people started playing again.
>>
>>29882690
You faggots jerk off to Charizard, which is objectively worse.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.