[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you talk about sex without coming across as a weird autist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1468010539386.jpg (76 KB, 698x714) Image search: [Google]
1468010539386.jpg
76 KB, 698x714
How do you talk about sex without coming across as a weird autist? I would appreciate if anyone can posts some pics of normie conversations about sex.
>>
Do MDMA, you will talk about it a fuck tonne
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 475x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 475x318
I can only assume it's something like this.
>>
talk about it in a group setting. i remember last year I had a kind of absurd three person conversation in the breakroom at the place i used to work, with a pregnant girl who had a small crush on me, and the creepiest most robot-y guy in the store, and we talked about sex explicitly but not in an awkward way. not very helpful, sorry. it's not weird if you don't make it weird.
>>
>>29872556
>and the creepiest most robot-y guy in the store,
I'm very curious to know what he said.
>>
I fucking hate when normies start talking about sex. They talk about girls from different ethnicities and how they fuck. And their favorite kind of blowjobs. And they ask me to pitch in. And I've never even held hands. FUCK.
>>
>>29872600
This is the problem, I'm also a KHV. I'm trying to normiefy myself but I lack any experience or perspective so I just come across as an awkward loser.
>>
>>29872597
the conversation started because he was complaining about being rejected by just about every single female employee when he tried to hang out with them or whatever. he slept with at least one or two, but they all got creeped out and bored pretty quickly. he was more confident than most robots, in retrospect, but he was totally oblivious to the internal lives of others or his own. so me and the girl were kind of making fun of him without him knowing. she started talking about how she has always wanted threesomes and is sexually insatiable, but the father of her unborn child wasn't into any of that stuff, and she was torn because she was so completely attached to him.
>>
>>29872641
Ah, so you were just mocking the oblivious sperg. I thought you meant all three of you were having a level conversation.
>>
>>29872670
i wasn't just 'mocking' him. there was elements of that, but I was also trying to help him understand his misconceptions about sex and relationships, but he was totally oblivious. it was as level as was possible. everything he had to say about sex was just very boring and vanilla, and he seemed off-put by the notion of threesomes. flustered. etc.
>>
>>29872694
>but I was also trying to help him understand his misconceptions about sex and relationships
Can you remember any particulars? I need to take notes.
>>
>>29872736
his biggest issue was thinking that he had fallen in total love with girls that he barely knew and had only interacted with like twice, and he went from girl to girl like this. he also had a really banal attitude pretty generally towards sex, but he was very confident and forceful with the girls he did get with. i was trying to explain to him that 'love' is something that takes a lot of time and a lot of energy, to understand somebody in a more complex and multifaceted way, and not a brief infatuation. he was also hypocritical in the way robots here are regarding female virginity, etc, etc. wanting to be the, like, literal sole focus of his girlfriend's life.
>>
>>29872781
>he also had a really banal attitude pretty generally towards sex
Do you mean that what he had to say bored you?
>>
>>29872828
no. i found it interesting because he was so boring in his conception of sex and his attitudes.
>>
>>29872840
>i found it interesting because he was so boring in his conception of sex and his attitudes.
Oh, so he was an entry-level sex-in-the-missionary-position-for-the-purpose-of-procreation sorta guy?
>>
>>29872531
Start with something apparently innocent and use a light tone.
>C: In my class today we talked about sexuality (make something up).
>Apparenty most girls prefer smaller penises (provoke her sarcastically)
>S: Did you really talk about that?
>C: Yeah, any thoughts?

She's now talking about penises. Won't work with all girls but most are good to go. She won't open much at first, keep going and get creative. Good luck
>>
>>29872840
Boring how?
plz plz tell us.
We don't want to have the same shitty attitudes.
>>
>>29873290
Damn, I'm terrible at this shit
>>
>>29872600
Just repeat their memes when they ask you.

>yeah man, these latinas are crazy but give bomb sex
>black girls thicc
>>
Well atleast have a stable friendship, gain trust, she needs to be open about it or trust you enough to talk about it with you, you have to be open about it too and might have to lead the conversation towards the topic. Don't judge her anyhow about her sexual experiences or kinks.
Oh and don't be a horny retard, who keeps asking for that topic or asks way to early.
At first she said its too awkward to talk about it, i said that i already talked about with my friend, so im kinda open about that topic. Then she said i should start with my sexual experiences and kinks. I said only if she will share her experiences and kinks with me too. She agreed.
Were pretty much scared all the time, because she could let me tell her everything and then used my information against my will.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.