[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEVER go to a female psychatrist! This is no meme! This is absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: cbb.jpg (60 KB, 680x818) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60 KB, 680x818
NEVER go to a female psychatrist! This is no meme! This is absolutely no meme! This fucking bitch is an absolute control freak and called the fucking cops on me! Fuck!
> NEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVER
>>
my girlfriend is probably going to get a clinical psychology certification after she finishes her present PHD program, and I am worried that she will have to deal with psychotics like you. what did you say to her, anon?
>>
>>29872502
I SAID THAT I WON'T GO TO HER ANYMORE, BECAUSE SHE'S A CONTROL FREAK AND SHE CALLED THE FUCKING COPS SAYING I WANT TO KILL MYSELF! THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE! THIS WHORE IS A CERTIFIED PSYCHATRIST!
>>
Clinical depression here. God, OP is so right. It took right around 25 psychiatrists and psychologists, 80% of them female, to listen to my story for an hour, take my money, and tell me something entirely novel and enlightening: Hey anon, you have depression. And then, without fail, 19/20 females bitched at me for some reason and clearly had the notion that my depression was self-induced. Never mind being bit by innumerable ticks. Never mind being abused for ten years straight. No, it's all my fucking fault. Female shrinks are the worst.
>>
Psychiatrists in general are just horrible people on a power trip. They don't care about you and it's best to accept this early on.
>>
> Trusting a woman
You deserve everything
>>
>>29872486
>>29872533
Besides this incident how else has she been a control freak? Also why did you get a psychiatrist in the first place?
>>
>>29872486
Can you describe her? If she's hot I think I might fap to this.
>>
>>29872906
Severe depression disorder and social anxiety disorder. She told me to call her back, I didn't and she got mad. Like a fucking teenager. She told me, that she decides what should happen with me and that I do this and that and AAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCKING WHORE!
>>
>>29872920
50 year old, always a bitch face. She looks like that old hag of a math teacher everyone got at some point.
>>
>>29872925
Women like that belong in the mental hospitals they send people to
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 192x182
>skip a meeting one week
>don't answer her calls
>ambulance turns up at my door asking if I need to be put into the looney bin because she was worried
>>
>he fell for the psychiatrist meme
>>
why in the fuck would you ever expect womyn to understand how you feel anon. You should have known better. Its pointless to even try to convey your emotions to the opposite gender and have them attempt to comprehend it.
>>
>>29872972
The worst is being female myself and being confronted with... that. It's fucking wrong. It's like I'm a man in a woman's body, thinking-wise. I hate women. When they discover I don't think like them, that stupid level of entitlement, they think it's their right to abuse me. Which is why I hang out here on /r9k/ and mostly don't mention my gendeeeerrrr
>>
>>29872954
Can you elaborate? What did the medics say, what did you say, what did the psychatrist say etc. The aftermath basically.
>>
>>29873001
Whenever I hear of another female on /r9k/ I cringe. Like, what new bullshit are you going to heap on me? What "I'm actually nice, tee hee!" lure are you going to hook us with and then punch us in the face with retard levels of entitlement? I think it's cause Americans spoil their female children...
>>
Just do like everybody else, self-medicate, and slowly get out of the problem by yourself. Psychiatrists don't solve anything, if you have the slightest of insights, you can realize everything they tell you on your own. They couldn't tell me anything i didn't know already, waste of money and time.
>>
I think OP is withholding some information. I bet there is a history of substance abuse or suicide attempts involved.
>>
>>29873024
are you a qt tomboy?
>>
>>29873001
I want to believe women like you exist but seeing as how you're on /r9k/ fishing for attention then you're most likely a Borderline-having, manipulative whore with no principles, modesty, creativity, individuality, or soul. What a shame.
>>
>>29873019
It was just a psychologist and the medics asked if I was suicidal and I just said no and they went away. What a fucking waste of time and resources

She said she got really worried because it's not my usual self (desu i just couldn't be fucked with the 8:30am appointment time). I just said I slept through her phone calls

I was expecting her to just call again later. I have never had any history of any suicidal shit
>>
>>29872954
See I've attempted suicide twice and probably need help but this is why I don't. I got lucky nobody caught me the first time and they bought my bullshit the second. If I try and do it again there can be no mistakes or I'll get stuck with a bunch of fucking crazies.
>>
>>29873001
Maybe you hate girls because you have a bad attitude and they hate you because you think you are so much extra when in reality you're just very insecure and intimidated by them because you suck.

Go back to females, female, and don't sound so extra.
>>
>>29873047
Oh, no I'm not trying to cover up anything. No substance abuse, I don't even drink or smoke. No suicide attempts, either. She's just batshit insane.
>>
>>29873040
Psychiatry is not psychotherapy. You go to a psychiatrist to discuss treatment, not to discuss philosophy. They give you meds that are considered the safest for long term use. Sorry your impatient ass must use addictive substances to feel good right now.
>>
File: 1466923177676.jpg (93 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
1466923177676.jpg
93 KB, 640x635
>>29872486
anyone would call the cops regardless of gender
>>
>>29873082

>They give you meds that are considered the safest for long term use.

Are you aware of the stunning lack of quality control/regulation when it comes to prescription psychiatric drugs?

Fraud is rampant in the generic drug industry, and yet the Supreme Court ruled that you can't sue generic drug companies even if their defective product harms you.
>>
>>29873079
Self harm and eating disorder? Psychosis and mania?
>>
>>29873101
So your own empirical evidence of THC/ketamine/hallucinogens must beat every piece of evidence from the industry. Suuuuure.
>>
>>29873110
No self harming, I'm a manlet skeleton, but no eating disorder. Just severe depression - and social anxiety disorder. I'm not hiding any information, my man. Why is that so hard to believe, she should go to the shrink and not me.
>>
>>29873059
Frankly you should have that opinion. Cause we've never actually met and it's illogical for you to think otherwise.
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 257x196
> mfw /r9k/ made me a woman hater
BE GONE DIRTY WHORES
>>
>>29873077
No sir. I'd agree with you if it were true, but it's not. I don't have beef with people who don't fuck with me.
>>
>>29873198
Maybe you don't realize. Some women are just so intimidated that they think that females in general are different than them. But in fact, they are not, they are still girls, just more scared and self insecure girls. It's quite common that they don't even know.
>>
>>29873139
I really, really want to believe women like you exist, although you'd still probably go for Chad anyway and crush my soul. I can't tell which is worse: the possibility that literally 100% of women are human garbage not worth wasting your time on, or the possibility that rational, mature, moral, modest, loving women actually do exist but still lust after the same men that the former group do and wouldn't want anything to do with me. They're both just sad to think about.
>>
>>29873230
It's not very fair to say that to someone who was abused by multiple women for fifteen years, starting at age four, thanks to asking them questions and thinking logically. Too emotional; didn't understand me; punishment time. I'm not the bad guy here.
>>
>>29873252
>being so beta he can't get over an automated message on a Puerto Rican coca refining forum
>>
>>29872925
>expects patient with SAD to MAKE A GODDAMN FUCKING PHONECALL REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS WHORE WHAT THTE FUCKK REEEEEEEE
>>
>>29873295
LOL how professional
>>
>>29873263
That means you had bad luck which turned into insecurities about women in general. Which ended up in a circle. There are lots of women who could understand you but you don't even give it a chance because you are scared. It's not your fault and there is nothing you can probably do about it.

Just don't make it sound so extra when it's actually easy, it's super-annoying.
>>
>>29873082
>>29873127
What the fuck are you blabbering about, you go to a psychiatrist to talk about your mental state, and they therefore proscribe you some medication that makes you wanna kill yourself. You are weak minded, take your problems into your own hands faggot
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (126 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
126 KB, 900x900
>>29873295
> "I can't support your avoidant personality!"
REEEEEE FUCKING WHORE THE ONLY THING I WILL BE AVOIDING IS YOOOOOOOU!
>>
>>29873329
I bet you're a woman. That, or really expert at shifting blame and being manipulative.
>>
>>29873295
This. They all do that. Literally every single psychologist I have ever looked into, contacted, or visited has insisted on calling me. When I tell them that phone calls, among other social things, are very difficult for me and that's the whole reason why I'm here, and that I'd much rather prefer to email them, they just pretend I haven't spoken and insist again on calling me. I'm convinced they're all money-grubbing vultures preying on the mentally-ill just to jerk them around, shill antidepressants, and get paid three dollars a minute for listening to you talk. Fucking garbage human beings.
>>
>>29873348
WHAT DO NORMIE WHORES EVEN THINK AVOIDANT MEANS FOR REEEES SAKE
>>
What about a tranny psychiatrist?
>>
>>29873357
I don't shift a blame. I'm just saying that there is a reason behind it and that's you being bullied by some females since childhood. And you take it out on everyone else ever since.
>>
>>29873287
I'm trying to decide on a worldview, you fucking faggot. Leave me alone.
>>
>>29873416
YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED IF YOU'RE A QT TOMBOOOOY!
>>
>>29872486

>I don't know doc. I think I'm going to hurt myself or others
>"That sounds bad. I'll call the authorities"
>THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU STUPID BITCH. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL SORRY FOR ME. STOP TRYING TO HELP ME AND JUST GIVE ME SYMPATHY REEEEEEEE

I don't think you know how therapy works.
Let me guess, mommy and daddy are forcing you to go to the sessions
>>
>>29873530
FUCK OFF! I KNOW IT'S YOU MS. NEUMANN! YOU BITCH, CALLING THE COPS ON ME LIKE THAT, I WON'T GO TO YOU ANYMOOOOOOORE!
>>
>>29873438
Cute is subjective bro. You seem like you're not an asshole, so yeah, sure. I'm a tomboy.
>>29873416
Nope. I'm trying to warn them. No one should have to go through what I did. No one should be lulled into a false sense of security around women who pretend to be kind but really are after power.
>>
>>29873596
You sound pretty based, I wish I had a gf like that.
>>
File: ScammingJew.jpg (11 KB, 194x211) Image search: [Google]
ScammingJew.jpg
11 KB, 194x211
>>29873581
> MS. NEUMANN
Oy vey! And the things come full circle!
>>
are you sure they're not psychologists? I thought psychiatrists had to go through medical training and stuff and it's hard to get into.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.