[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a girl on the Internet to show nudes of herself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1456482473146.jpg (53 KB, 900x955) Image search: [Google]
1456482473146.jpg
53 KB, 900x955
How do I get a girl on the Internet to show nudes of herself?
>>
Google.
Almost every female on the planet has nudes on the interweebs.
>>
>>29872328
How do I get a girl on the internet to show nudes for me personally?
>>
>>29872309
ask politely
>>
>>29872309
convince her she could make money selling her nudes, offer to set up the website for her, less than a week later she will fill your google drive with her tits and pussy

>No joke this is what I did.
>>
File: asdfasdf.jpg (38 KB, 362x277) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
38 KB, 362x277
>>29872309
go on omegle and find horny girls, pic related. my recent win.
>>
>>29872309
do you have assburgers?
if so
Blackmail
otherwise this >>29872365
or this>>29872443
>>
File: 1455132356609.png (324 KB, 492x600) Image search: [Google]
1455132356609.png
324 KB, 492x600
Should I try and make friends with her first? Feels weird to ask a girl for nudes so boldly when you haven't shown her that you're a Chad
>>
>>29872520
Try being friendly while also showing your interest in her.
There
>>
Pay her for it.
>>
>>29872309
Tell her something like, "Yo, bitch, my dick hard, fuckin meet me somewhere." Then talk her down to just sharing nudes with the door-in-the-face technique.
>>
Buy me shit and I will.

Unless she has an economic or emotional investment in you, good fucking luck.
>>
can i get an opinion on this elliot shoop
>>
>>29873317
cool and good
>>
>>29872309

Okay anon here is the first thing you need to know about bitches. They aren't human, not in the way a man understands that word. Sure they are biologically human but men are based upon accomplishment, individuality and fulfillment. Bitches live for one singular propitious and that is the serve men. I'm not saying that because I want to be served by Bitches, I do but that is just a happy coincidence, the only way bitches can find happiness is by serving a master. So every bitch you meet you need to make you her master. Whether that is sexually or otherwise.

If you want nudes from a bitch the first thing you need to do is take all power away from her, don't give her the respect most betas would. Don't call her a women don't call her a lady, don't call her by her name call her a bitch because to you that is all she is one of many and her only purpose is the serve you. Some bitches will run and that is only because of modern feminism but most bitches even the ones tainted somewhat by the left will learn their place quick and do whatever you command. Once you learn how to master a bitch you will be able to get whatever you want from the a nudes will just be the beginning. You will be able to fuck them, take their money and slap them up.
>>
>>29872443
yeah but you're a black guy though

you have it on easy mode
>>
My friend was telling his e-gf everytime that she CAN NOT send him her nudes because she wasn't 21.

One day that bitch sends him an email in her underwear. He was furious and deleted her because she had no boundaries and he didn't want to deal with potential police report.
>>
>>29873301
I-I'll buy you stuff.
>>
there is always blackmailing
>>
>>29873528
Nope, Im just a skinny white dude with decent cock.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.