[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>over a thousand songs in my music folder and counting >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1464127147611.jpg (73 KB, 550x709) Image search: [Google]
1464127147611.jpg
73 KB, 550x709
>over a thousand songs in my music folder and counting
>tfw bored of every single one
>tfw bored of everything in general
>>
>>29872197
Beethoven

22$-
>>
>bored of everything in general
I know this feel so well that reading that hurts, the first feeling I've felt in years.
>>
File: uuuuuuuu.png (84 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
uuuuuuuu.png
84 KB, 243x247
>>29872807
I feel like a wraith, observing the world for what's already been decades. I've lived multiple lives within my own already. Seen and done so much, seen in person, so many sides of not only other humans but also my own personality I never knew existed.
My head feels like it's been blown open and my brain, connected with the world, feeling and hearing everything but I can't feel anything about it.
I lost myself.
>>
one bump before I leave to jump out a window, everybody
>>
>>29872197
I hope you mean albums and not individual disconnected songs.
>>
try going for at least 100k then, i listen to nearly 2x that much in a week
>>
Get into metal. Its pumping, High energy and there's an endless supply of different subgenres and types.
>>
>>29872197
my feels exactly
>>
If you've got free time why not use your google-fu to find something you do find interessting. Maybe you have a passion for 20 minute african tribal rhythms. Learn some philosophies to justify your relentless middle class apathy. You have endless information available to you, stop lookin at the same shit i don't know.
>>
>>29872197
>be me
>apathetic and bored of life
>have to take a shit
>take a shit
>stare into empty space contemplating my existence
>after about 2 minutes a little piece of shit that i didn't know was there falls into the toilet lid
At that moment, something in me clicked and i felt good for about a month.
Happiness happens in short bursts and we can't control it, but only grasp it as hard as we can until it eventually passes
>>
>only a thousand

kek
>>
>>29872197
That's not very much. Lets say the average album has 14 tracks, 1000 divided by 14 is just 71 albums. I've got about half that just on my phone. No wonder you're bored.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.