[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you wash your hair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image_search_1468223061709.jpg (104 KB, 1300x863) Image search: [Google]
image_search_1468223061709.jpg
104 KB, 1300x863
How often do you wash your hair?
>>
>>29872185
Fuck off FBI, we're not taking your survey.
>>
hardly ever, and there's loads of dead skin on my scalp. last time i took a shower was probably two weeks ago. i never go out though so i put it off. if i had to i would. i'm actually itching (kek) to do so but am only hesitant because every time i take such a long break from showering i have to spend at least 15 minutes scrubbing vigorously (with my hands) all the dead skin on my body or i'll end up being incredibly itchy afterwards.

also, does anyone enjoy picking off clumps of dried skin from their scalp? i know it's disgusting but at the same time it's so satisfying to pick around the perimeter of clumps with your nails and feel how large and stable they are. only downside is when you actually scrape it off (which is so pleasurable to do) because particles stick in your hair and there's no way to cleanly extract it without drawing it through strands of hair.
>>
Every day, I hate the feeling of greasy hair
>>
Every day, almost. Not using shampoo every time though. I have a kind of shampoo that makes me uncomfortable.
>>
Once every four months
Not even joking
>>
2-3 times a year
>>
>>29872185
Every other day
>>
Depending on your hair type & your lifestyle, it's healthier for your hair and scalp to wash every 2-3 days anons! If you sweat excessively, have fine brittle hair to begin with or a naturally oily scalp then it's fine to shampoo every day - you might actually need to.

If your hair is thicker, or dry or curly you should be able to get away without washing it as much.

Try using dry shampoo if you're washing every day and don't need to - it can damage your scalp/dry it out (causing dandruff which is much more annoying than greasy hair) and also damage your hair.

If you get regular haircuts and have short hair anyway the health of your hair (think the ends) shouldn't be too big a deal as it'll grow out before becoming a problem. If your hair is longer then definitely wash every 2-3 days if you can.
>>
Wtf people you are disgustig im washing my hair every day
>>
>>29872185
Every other week, or every three weeks if I'm too apathetic
Once a week if I'm not NEETing which is not the case right now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.