[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Wrong With the U.S.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Amerifucks

Tell me what you hate about the US and what's wrong with this country?

Heres a couple of things..
Too much corporate power (plutocracy)
Corrupt government and abysmal foreign policy
Decline of morals
Gun violence and domestic terrorism..
>>
>>29871954
The ignorant have too much of a say within the role of government. Misinformation breeds like crazy and as a result, voices of reasons are drowned out.
>>
File: 1466667173204.jpg (230 KB, 648x381) Image search: [Google]
1466667173204.jpg
230 KB, 648x381
Government has been owned by banks and corporations for 40 years. JFK caught on their racketeering, tried to take the money supply out of their hands, and they fucking murdered him.

Now they control the technology and are using it to brainwash the fuck out of everybody.

No war since the end of WWII (at the earliest) was in the US people's interest to be involved with. The wars are pushing a globalist, financial agenda that have nothing to do with the american people

>communist scare
>terrorist scare

It's all complete bullshit
>>
File: 1435575354120.png (509 KB, 622x530) Image search: [Google]
1435575354120.png
509 KB, 622x530
>>29871980
>Misinformation breeds like crazy
That's what the mainstream media exists to accomplish

>The system isn't elitist enough
lol
>>
Too big, too much sprawl, ugly cities, fat women, everything too fucking expensive, need a car to do anything, scary black people
>>
File: 1435236109661.jpg (30 KB, 245x389) Image search: [Google]
1435236109661.jpg
30 KB, 245x389
>>29872022
>BET exists
I thought that was an imaginary thing from the Boondocks. WTF burgers.
>>
>Too much media attention blaming whites for killing blacks
>The education cost waaay too much and the government won't pay for it, especially if you're not poor and white like me
>Health care is too expensive because it's based off free enterprise
>We're so privileged people are allowed to bitch and complain even they have it off pretty damn good
>And most importantly, we're an amazing country despite what the internet will tell you but no one will believe that since it's a meme.
>>
>>29872220
Our country is decent, we have our high points but the lows are absolute garbage
>>
Cop worship
>>
Our ability to be independent and our fundamental rights are our strongest points. However as a nation we're in decline. What made us strong and unique are slowly being eroded so we can become part of a global system that seeks to treat every nation the same. Independent nationhood is at war with globalism.

Demographics are changing very quickly. I expect the Democrats to win a majority of the elections for a very long time, so I think in the end globalism will triumph (sadly). I don't believe we'll have a Brexit moment. Americans are fighters though so I hope I'm wrong.
>>
Shitty school system
Taxes
Weed and prostitution illegal
Stupid gun laws
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.