[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
obscure feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 27
File: 1450057382374.png (451 KB, 1065x550) Image search: [Google]
1450057382374.png
451 KB, 1065x550
Please post obscure feels. Don't post about no gf. Post the obscurer shit in your daily life.

>tfw perception of time totally distorted, probably due to excessive use of computer

for example, it seems like it would take an hour+ to get some simple groceries or necessities when in fact it takes about 15 mins

>tfw mundane conversations occur all the fucking time in your dreams, so you remember somebody saying something but you aren't sure whether they fucking said it or if you were dreaming

this one really blows because I have this constant feeling of "who was I talking to about x topic...?"

I don't know, maybe you guys have some obscure feels.
>>
>tfw playing a video game but suddenly start imagining the devs modeling everything in it then realizing it isnt real
>>
>>29871966
fuck me, muh immersion
>>
>tfw thinking about something depressing and then feeling anxious that you might dream about it that night and have to relive it
>>
>>29871920
>tfw just no one to hug
Not really obscure I guess but I hugged someone a few days ago and it was the best feeling. it isn't even necessarily related to >tfw no gf at this point I'd accept just about anyone to cuddle
>>
>tfw constantly viewing yourself through the lens of how you think another person would look at you

make it stop senpai
>>
>>29871920
>tfw just no one to hug
Not really obscure I guess but I hugged someone a few days ago and it was the best feeling. it isn't even necessarily related to >tfw no gf at this point I'd accept just about anyone to cuddle I'm not really surprised that this entire paragraph isn't original tbqh
>>
>>29872230
>>29872205
Well I'm glad I now know why it wasn't original. Fuck my internet.
>>
>>29871920
>tfw you wish you could tear off your face, give it a good washing in the laundry or dishwasher or something and then put it back on and have a cleaner face
>>
>tfw my parents actually tricked me into moving out at 23
>tfw cant even complain because they're paying for it.
How did this happen?
>>
>>29871920
>tfw want to cuddle my friends

Its not even sexual just when I'm laying near them I feel this urge to snuggle with them.
>>
>>29871920
>tfw mundane conversations occur all the fucking time in your dreams, so you remember somebody saying something but you aren't sure whether they fucking said it or if you were dreaming

Happens to me occasionally, really annoying now that I think about it.
>>
>>29872259
damn I know the wanting to tear off your face part but not the wanting to wash it part.

I also fantasize about snorting cocaine, I have never even snorted cocaine before, just seems very """visceral"""
>>
File: 250px-BoysAreStupid.jpg (21 KB, 250x260) Image search: [Google]
250px-BoysAreStupid.jpg
21 KB, 250x260
Okay, so everyone spent the last six months getting to know everyone else while you remained an outsider minding your own business. They've talked among themselves and figured out what your name is. Now everyone knows your name but you don't know anyone elses name.

Then comes that feeling when some guy/girl says "hi anon" and you don't even recognize his/her face.
>>
>tfw people think you're smarter than you are
>tfw everything feels like a waste of time somehow
>tfw can't quite wrap my mind around the idea that other people exist
>>
>>29872631
fucking this to be quite original
>>
>never really felt crushes after puberty
never dated or kissed a girl because i had no desire too. I always wondered what it really felt like. I see people here posting about waifus everyday but dont really get it , i guess to each their own. maybe one day
>>
>>29872631
>the /r9k/ feel
I have these too
>>
File: 1467235321951.jpg (41 KB, 600x290) Image search: [Google]
1467235321951.jpg
41 KB, 600x290
>tfw other people exist and have gone through as much as me
>tfw other people are more talented than me in certain things
>tfw people aren't just npcs
>tfw i just want a girl to cuddle with at night because i sleep better that way
>tfw i'd want her to either wake me up with a blowjob or be gone in the morning
>>
>>29872661
I've also never really had a crush on someone. I blame my strange personality, my obscure fetishes, and late-capitalism
>>
>when you forgot what someone said about something so you just kinda sub consciously fill in the gaps with bullshit that didn't happen
>>
File: 1376183667218.jpg (97 KB, 424x620) Image search: [Google]
1376183667218.jpg
97 KB, 424x620
>tfw would be completely capable in social situations if my brain didn't tell me "no" all the time
>>
>>29872508
Iktf, I went to a gathering thing to meet everyone when I first moved here university student apartments so it's like a commy block with a pool and common area thing in the middle everyone there was already friends and I haven't really talked to any of them so I don't know names but every now and then one of them greets me and it gets real awkward sorry for not making much sense
>>
File: 1453691078704-2.jpg (11 KB, 375x292) Image search: [Google]
1453691078704-2.jpg
11 KB, 375x292
>>29872631
Somehow, this.

Especially the other people exist thing, I just don't know. Not in a crazy way, but I don't know.
>>
File: 1467339759287.gif (999 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1467339759287.gif
999 KB, 500x281
>>29871920
>Love fighting games
>friends play them also but once in a blue moon
>they just play Overwatch now
>try to find a local scene
>nothing, just fucking Smash everywhere
>tfw I just want a fightan buddy

>>29872631
You know what's the worst part?

>Do x
>people tell you you're smart at x
>you believe you're smart at x
>when something x related happens, you give your input/advice/etc on x
>people don't lisren to you
>in the end, your word is even more worthless than shit.
>>
>want to play music with people but I'm always too much better than everyone I meet, so I just don't.
>love the feeling of farting, shitting, anything else that involved removing things from my body, likely to an excess... that's probably not an obscure feel.
>just want people to speak my conlangs one day, just like people speak Tolkien's conlangs.
>>
File: pepe dusty.jpg (42 KB, 474x461) Image search: [Google]
pepe dusty.jpg
42 KB, 474x461
>other people exist and have their own consciousness
>will never know if I'm just a brain in a vat
>your brain controls your whole body
>you can never relive the universe how it was even one second ago

>>29872299
>>
>>29872631
>>tfw people think you're smarter than you are
People only think I'm smart because I display a vague interest and general knowledge in sciencey topics. My actual intelligence is measured below average.

>>29872747
This is called confabulation. Everyone does it.
>>
>>29871920

>that feel when you have the chance to have sex in dreams but never do for moral reasons

Wtf dream self
>>
>tfw Conservatives think I'm a cuck but Liberals think I'm a Nazi.
>>
tfw whenever i go into the grocery store i get tunnel vision and feel a lot more confused and see red on the bottoms of my pereferal vision. I dont know if it has to do with nervousness or anxiety or overstimulation or something wrong with my blood sugar or something but its fucked. It used to be a lot worse. i used to get these weird "confusing attacks" almost where all of the sudden id start to notice i was seeing very tunnel-visiony while very confused and not able to retain a lot of info and shit. it would usually last for an hour or soemthing
>>
File: 1429862204851.jpg (846 KB, 900x1271) Image search: [Google]
1429862204851.jpg
846 KB, 900x1271
>>29873164
Fuck this polarization. I know that feel.
>>
>>29873208
i am not any kind of doctor or w/e but the first thing that came to mind is the fluorescent lighting, being in public, and maybe dehydration?
>>
>>29872973
I guarantee you that I could keep up on drums fwiw
>>
>tfw standing somewhere in public and constantly dream of violently ramming a knife in my face or stomach
I don't even know why.
>>
>tfw it's pointless to post any feels at all because it never starts any sort of productive conversation or relationship and I think I'm probably incapable of establishing a real connection with anybody anyway so it's not like it matters
>>
>having trouble figuring out where to direct my eyes in a conversation

LEFT EYE, RIGHT EYE, DOWN AT MY SHIES I DINT FUCKING KNOW PLEASE GOD HELP ME
>>
>>29873412
you don't have to look them right in the eyes all the time, it's ok anon
>>
>when you try to explain how your mind defaults to visualizing and zooming through the universe discovering unique worlds but it turns out people don't generally have imaginations at all
>>
>tfw really good at video game but nobody to play with
>>
>>29873590
what game senpai? I'm sure someone here plays it.
>>
>tfw not highest tier reality warper
FUCK
>>
>tfw no hot but intelligent gf who is basically the exact mirror of my personality but different in interesting ways
>>
Similar to OPs

>tfw have many dreams every night and talk to myself all the time, so I don't know which conversations are real and which are imaginary

I constantly panic and think I said something I shouldn't have to someone.
>>
>>29874528
>tfw i had this and still wasn't happy
Is being so avoidant that you coldly throw away the best thing that ever happened to you an obscure feel?
>>
File: waves.png (416 KB, 960x986) Image search: [Google]
waves.png
416 KB, 960x986
>I will never make a Selkie maiden marry me by stealing her seal skin

Irish folklore touches a special place in my heart.
>>
File: 1396078805775.png (145 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1396078805775.png
145 KB, 511x511
>>29871966
>zero connection to the world of meat. Outside of convenience nothing matters. No white guilt, no empathy, no care
>feel shockingly, truly bad about vidya events. Struggle to finish bioshock infinite (support the niggers violently murdering mostly helpless plebs) and seethe to this day over the betrayal of nerevar
>also entertain common tragic-sue fantasys of femshep or my gril saints row protagonist running away from it all
>even here I will be a faggot and insane for this
>>
File: woohoo.jpg (90 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
woohoo.jpg
90 KB, 408x408
>>29874614
Damn cait sith finally stopped coming around my house at night
>>
>tfw unable to comprehend the basic working of the internet I rely so much upon because of my learning disability

This is true suffering
>>
>Bored, browsing random sections of local Craigslist
>End up in the Pets section
>Someone trying to rehome some 8 week old schnauzer puppies
>They are cute as Hell, but I don't have the 300 dollars they want for a "rehoming" fee
>Plus I don't have adequate fencing in my backyard to accommodate a dog

I mean, I already have 2 cats so it's not like I need another animal nor could I probably afford one. I'd just like to have a dog now that I'm in a house and not an apartment, it'd be nice to have an animal I can take on walks and throw a ball to.
>>
File: 16692866.png (187 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
16692866.png
187 KB, 400x750
>Cleaning out ears
>Now everything's muffled
>Can't get it out for weeks
>Even bought ear wax softener
>Mention it to my doctor and he gets out the huge syringe
>Blasts all the wax out with warm water
>Can hear again

Must have been a lot to make the doctor say "eugh"

There was so much shit in there.
>>
>Deja vu where I feel certain it happened before or that I experienced it in my brain before

Not just something nostalgic

>Existential worry

Since I was 10 maybe I always got scared knowing humans and conciousness involving humans only has appeared in the last 200,000 years out of the 14 billion years of the universe. And before those 14 billion years there was likely nothing, and that the universe will be dead in another 14 billion years.

This proved to me there was pretty much no need for life, and that life isn't guaranteed to exist meaning there won't be any introspectiveness.

>Knowing your entirety depends on matter

I don't believe in stuff like souls or the paranormal much anymore.

Because personality is really all to do with how the atoms of your brain are interacting. Also consciousness is most likely a construct of just having an advanced neuro connection.

>No free will

Everything in the universe happened because it was meant to happen. All events are connected and caused the next thing, the future is uncertain from our perspective but because free will doesn't exist it happened.

Example, Hitler killed jews because of how his brain was made and because of external influences such as where he lived and teachings of others.

Everything you do is in reaction to another thing.
>>
Babby's first existential crisis

I just can't wrap my head around what happens when I die. Supposedly the brain releases some shit and you see visions and then there's just nothing.

That's the worst part, "nothing" sounds 2abstract4me.
>>
>>29873164
i know this EXACT feel holy shit
>>
>>29871920
>tfw left/right political dichotomy is really stagnating the 'discourse' in the West, and is complete bullshit, and somehow everyone, including even the highest calibre of thinkers buy it
>Tfw large majority of left leaning people will consider me idiotic or distasteful for thinking racial profiling should be a thing, and that tax reform isn't what's needed but rather institutional reform for where the tax goes because institutions like centrelink are a complete fucking joke, and will hate me for my view that everything states do 'make sense' due to predetermined, darwinistic factors and that moral arguments are used as nothing more than societal cohesion and a reason to give people a high horse, in reality everyone just veils their emotionally driven opinions with logic, tfw they'll also hate me for thinking that welfare should be receded on refugees and that instead we should filter educated ones, and if not, we should provide them welfare in form of education rather than easy access to a comfortable, jobless life
>tfw 'conservative' rightists hate me for being for centralisation of power, hate me for not being white, hate me for not being Christian
>tfw 'alt-rightists' hate me for not being white, for having an actual sound opinion on history (geographical determinism, asymmetric welfare, incentivising innovation and developmental technology are really fucking easy concepts to wrap your head around) and for not strawmanning the jews as everything
>>
>>29874566
> Tfw had a dream that my little brother in middle school found out about 4chan
Almost had a heart attack tbqh
>>
>>29874581
I had that feel before but I never thought of it as avoidance, just me being an ungrateful cunt
>>
>>29875249
> everything in the universe is set
M8 have you not heard that physics is still advancing?
> what is quantum mechanics
> what is uncertainty
>>
>>29872219
Me too.
I see myself as autistic through other's eyes
>>
>there are places I will never go to again
>there are people I've talked to for the last time
>everything I've ever done, am doing and will do will eventually become a faded memory
>I don't truly know what my inner voice sounds like
>how can I "see" and "hear" things in my imagination?
>there are movies I will only watch once
>>
>>29872631
>tfw everything feels like a waste of time somehow
My most common feel of all these
>>
>hear about good people doing good things
>want to kill myself even more because I'm a terrible person compared to them
Most people are inspired by those stories, they just make me suicidal though
>>
>>29872259
When I was a teenager and had fairly bad acne I remember feeling exactly like this

I wanted to just start at my forehead and peel down, peeling off the entire layer of acne riddled skin and revealing a nice fresh layer underneath.
>>
File: 1456261225498.jpg (19 KB, 286x750) Image search: [Google]
1456261225498.jpg
19 KB, 286x750
>>29872631
That last one. Fucking shit anon. I thought I was the only one.
>>
dreaming of being stuck inside game worlds from childhood games like Sonic Adventure and Super Mario Sunshine, but completely empty or devoid of all NPCs, with no scripting
>>
File: 1459625676292.png (5 KB, 290x270) Image search: [Google]
1459625676292.png
5 KB, 290x270
>You will never live in 90s Japan
>>
I will never be able to meet all of you
>>
>>29877115
you may have already met one of us
>>
>tfw everyone else has gone through the same shit as you and actually coped with it and learnt from it and become smart, socially concious, ambitious people in the process

>>29873360
>constantly dream of violently ramming a knife in my face or stomach
This so hard. A knife in the stomach would be such a satisfying way to die. Or the throat.
>>
>tfw terrified of accidentally sending inappropriate images to my family
>>
>tfw wake up feeling like I'm holding someone
>quickly realize its just my pillow
>>
>>29877388
I always think about shooting myself in the head. It's the one thing that makes me feel calm
>>
>tfw push tongue so hard against my teeth in my sleep that when i wake up they ache and need to pop back into place
>>
>>29875249
Not sure why you think deja vu is about nostalgia in any way. Deja vu is what you just described.
>>
>tfw want a terminal illness
>wish i could be told id be dead in a couple of years
>no more pressure to try
>get to just wait
>>
>Your art will never be remembered due to the impending war that will happen soon

Even if I dodge the draft it won't matter, nuclear bombs will destroy us
>>
>>29877727
Ever get really jealous of dead/dying people?
It's like...your suffering is over. You made it dude. I'm still fucking stuck here.
>>
>>29875867
You're not the only one. Most people who follow religion is because they want somewhere to go when they die.

The way I like to put it is when you sleep you don't know youre sleeping, so thats what being dead is like. You'd never even know it happened
>>
>>29875867
Nothingness sounds wonderful. Finally I'll get to rest.
>>
>>29871966
I've never been able to put this feel into words before. Thanks.
>>
>tfw have to write a review for one of the top journals in the field by October
>professor comes in to lab this morning saying it would nice to have it done by mid August
>tfw haven't started it yet
Help.
>>
>tfw all the suffering would be an entertaining drama if it wasn't you and your world
>>
>>29877556
Do you ever feel like a sexual-spiritual way about it?
>>
>>29871966
Never happens to me in games, but happens ALL the time watching movies.
>>
>>29872508
Iktf. Random people at work know my name but I dont know theirs
>>
>>29877858
What's "the field"?
>>
>used to believe I had good imagination/creativity
>realize all the stories I came up with in my childhood were direct ripoffs of something else
>I've never created something truly unique in my entire life
>>
I am terrified of voicing my own opinion. I have so many thoughts and veiws and opinions, but always feel like I need to keep my mouth shut because its all controversial. I just want to have a real coversation for once
>>
>>29877997
Right? I've come up with ideas but they're all based on shit other people wrote
>>
>lost weight
>tfw sitting hurts now because ass is entirely bone
>tfw sleeping on side also hurts because bony knees rubbing together
>>
>you suddenly lose perception somedays and can't express anything original and feel like normie
worst feel besides being alone
>>
>>29877997
All that humans do is make stale memes, Nothing is original.

Original ;^)
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>29872219
Holy shit this never ends. Then there's:
>Trying to compensate for flaws you think others would perceive in you only to then become concerned that your attempts at compensation are also going to be noticed and considered flaws
>>
>forgetting a word in your native language and only remembering it in english
>the opposite while intensely arguing with another autist in 4chan
I hate this shit.
>>
>>29872631
>you feel forced to do a good job in that certain area you're supposed to be good at
>that horrible feel when you fail at it in front of someone else
Getting good grades were a mistake.
>>
>>29872847
>You know what's the worst part?

>Do x
>people tell you you're smart at x
>you believe you're smart at x
>when something x related happens, you give your input/advice/etc on x
>people don't lisren to you
>in the end, your word is even more worthless than shit.

MOST
UNDERRATED
>>
File: 1466903858125.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1028) Image search: [Google]
1466903858125.jpg
146 KB, 1080x1028
>tfw you want somebody to mug you
>tfw you think about how you would triumphantly ignore and defy the mugger
>tfw he would kill you for being an idiot and you can finally rest easy
It's like suicide by cop but people wouldn't see you as a criminal. I think it would be a good way to go.
>>
>tfw imagine you saying something cringey and groan irl because of it
>>
>>29873164
>get called a libtard by pol
>get called a shitlord by tumblr
i don't understand
>>
>>29876106
>yfw you realise both far-left and far-right are completely emotionally driven, incapable of logical discussion and just generally elitist
t. left leaning centralist
>>
>>29880906
God, this has been something troubling me a lot recently

>imagine doing something incredibly embarrassing
>remember doing so cringy shit
>imagine saying something inappropriately sexual to an authoritu figure or parent

All these five me incredible shivers and I work very hard to repress it
>>
>tfw haven't felt any feels besides apathy in a long time
>>
File: 1445816529900.jpg (27 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
1445816529900.jpg
27 KB, 599x400
>Got my only friend a while back
>tfw he means everything to me and to him i'm just another one of his many friends
>>
>tfw not taking your meds and staying up all night getting unbelievably stoned and laughing like a retard while watching Mad Men and compulsively masturbated then floating through the next day with everything feeling like some kind of dream

>tfw falling head over heels for a borderline heroin addict I met in the psych ward, forming some kind of level of mutual support, getting the nicest hugs I've ever experienced in my life, and being convinced by her that I'm not actually a shitty person, then saying goodbye forever and sadly looking at Facebook pictures of her and her daughter

>tfw too depressed to get recreational drugs and getting back on all the meds you stopped

>tfw getting butt dialed by someone you were in a long distance relationship with for over two years and drinking yourself to sleep so you don't need to think about it
>>
>tfw never fell in love

why ?
>>
>other people have their thoughts and intelligence, playing their own games in their minds
>people passing by and shit have their own concerns and troubles
>they aren't just slabs of meat with personalities assigned to each different person
>>
>>29881432
>they aren't just slabs of meat with personalities assigned to each different person
Man. I wish everybody had predefined generic personalities like in my chinese cartoons, why everybody gotta be so complicated?
>>
>tfw no one replies to my posts

>tfw when I post the thread dies
>>
File: 1297600491919.jpg (303 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1297600491919.jpg
303 KB, 1200x900
>>29881431
>Falling in love
For what purpose?
>>
>The post fap marijuana bowl has been lit
>>
File: 1465197733850.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465197733850.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>get furiously angry aprubtly at something in the past
>get lost in thoughts so hard that I blank out what's happening around me
>do some hectic thoughtless movement
>directly regain senses

>>29872631
I hate it when they ask me to get proof that they also are smart
>Hey anon I have to be at least.... to be like this, don't you think so too?
>>
>>29881474
If we were that simple, then I figure anime would be literal black dots moving around on a blank canvas.
>>
>tfw random muscle spasms for the last year and you wonder if you have brain cancer
>>
>>29882031
Better than the shit we have now desu.
>>
>tfw you suddenly become aware of your consciousness in your brain and that the world around you is merely an interpretation
>>
File: 1440461305860.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1440461305860.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>29874634

This. Dear God, fucking this.

I feel almost nothing in connection to the real world. All the most profound things I've felt in my life have come from vidya.

Its gotten to the point where that emotional stimulation is what I live for. And so it kills me whenever I finish anything, it feels like I've just lost everything.
>>
>>29882128
>tfw you start really perceiving your own voice and it feels incredibly grotesque and wrong and incompatible with everything around you

>tfw every time you look in a mirror the person you see looks just different enough to have a very difficult time establishing any kind of enduring concept of self
>>
>>29877115
I'll be your guest at midnight.
>>
File: 2.jpg (47 KB, 630x598) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
47 KB, 630x598
>tfw your big sister calls you son

she doesn't even call her own son son
>>
>tfw trying to burn yourself with a lighter to bring yourself back down to reality, then realizing all of the lighters within arms reach are dead, and being too lazy to go get the one working lighter off the windowsill
>>
File: 1466060534950.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1466060534950.png
183 KB, 370x359
>tfw enjoy smoking, but everytime about 30minutes after smoking you start to worry about cancer
>>
>>29882053
lack of potassium probably
don't get your hopes up
>>
>>29882656
haahah, truly an abstract feel

here's one similar

>tfw random guy doing his job (cashier, bartender, doorman, parking booth guy) calls you "boss"
>tfw you can tell he means it condescendingly
>>
File: 1466590139871.jpg (97 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
1466590139871.jpg
97 KB, 850x565
>>29871920

I don't dream anymore. I don't have dreams. I might, but if that is the case I don't remember any good dream.

>tfw when I'm not just talking about sleep
>>
>>29877034
i know what feel you mean and its very scary
>>
File: layton.jpg (11 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
layton.jpg
11 KB, 250x333
>there is so much to do in the world
>i'll never be able to do it all
>so i might as well just do nothing
>>
File: a.jpg (80 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
80 KB, 850x400
>>29871920
I can relate to the time perception
I posted about it and about depth/height/distance perception too , they really fucking rustle me and unless I can get a clear comparison of an event to something it's hard to accurately guess how much x something took.
Also pic related , sometimes I feel i'm shit even at vidya , the thing I get callled out on for being a fucking nerd.
And this might sound weird but Movies/books too , I always feel like something could have a deeper meaning and I can only scratch the surface , or a very entertaining part comes on and I don't feel like I enjoyed it ''fully''.
>>
>>29882455
>gone home
lol
>>
>>29871920
>tfw i have no strong emotions
not being an edgelord claiming im a psychopath but i rarely care much about anything. i think i'm just really bored of everything.
>>
>>29882019
jesus christ fucking this i caught myself about to throw a punch, imagining im having in a fight, in a public space.
>>
>>29883249
I think that you just need to sit down with a pen and paper and sort out some principles of perception and value that you find truly infallible. That way, when you start playing these mind games with yourself, you can recall one of the principles.

You seem to have a complex mind, and life is like wandering through a maze. Your principles can be your compass. Even if you don't know what the fuck is going on, at least you have some basic personal measure founded upon your own reflection.
>>
>>29883249
>depth/height/distance perception
It's called spatial cognition, just fyi
>>
>>29876636
>>there are places I will never go to again
Shit, I have this feel too. It always feels strange when a business closes down or moves location. I feel sad about how I'll never experience that place again.
>>
>>29873208
Classic anxiety symptoms I get this too in crowded places
>>
>tfw autistic and will never truly understand non autistic people and vice versa.
Feels like I'm a different species that just looks human on the outside.
>>
File: 1466662211646.jpg (34 KB, 416x282) Image search: [Google]
1466662211646.jpg
34 KB, 416x282
>>29881698

Holy fuck, took me a second but I shat bricks.
>>
>tfw the first two letters of your name are D and A and your nephew sometimes mistakenly calls you dad
>ywn know this feel with your real offspring who was conceived through passionate lovemaking with your wife
>>
File: 1468211029685s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1468211029685s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>tfw you cannot engage in social environments with your childhood friends due to your cringy childhood
>tfw you cannot get a gf because everyone remembers your cringy childhood abd the numerous times you cried for no reason.
>tfw you can't make new friends since your old friends tells them about your cringy childhood.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.