[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this is pretty much me >actually feel no emotions, not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 236x236
so this is pretty much me
>actually feel no emotions, not bullshitting either, high level psycosis
>continuing to act like a normie, took a long while to get it down perfectly
>have many friends, none of which really like me, they only like who I act as, and they don't know
I don't know why I'm even making this thread r9k. I just don't have emotions, simple as that, which is pretty lonely. I guess I'm dead inside, but I'm not depressed. I've never seen a thread about people like me, and I only know one person irl like me. if I stop pretending to be a normie, my friends will cease to exist and people around me will get scared when they look into my eyes. The few people I've told about this couldn't believe me, but I figured you guys could. I hate normies more than you, with their fucking emotions driving them around like a fucking car. And if you don't believe me, cool, continue on browsing you pathetic shit.

Ask a psycopath anything
>>
>>29871494
What's your favorite movie?

Original recipe zceqt5rweg
>>
>>29871494
Is that you, Jon?
>>
Emotions are what drive people to do anything. What drives you OP? If you don't see yourself getting better, why bother putting in the effort any more? Why not just end it?
>>
>>29871590
No it isn't Jon and I don't have a favorite movie
>>
>>29871604
Emotions are what drives the human part of people. Nothing drives me except survival. I enjoy only working
>>
>>29871625
Ah. Well if it means anything to you my friend Jon claims to be this way as well. And I like the people you've told couldn't really accept it from him. Do you care about animals?
>>
>>29871655
Yes, I care about animals, because they see the way I am and don't care, they don't have emotion either, and when they do they know to respect me for what I do for them. /mobilefag/ here so do you have kik?
>>
File: 1466410016334.jpg (54 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
1466410016334.jpg
54 KB, 443x443
I'm just like you senpai, except for one thing: I can feel a hunger-like ambition, and a dull pain from not achieving what I want or not getting enough stimulation. Life is not bad though. My only legitimate issue is my inability to connect - I just kind of toy with people until they react violently or stop struggling. This sometimes leads to long periods of isolation, but I can never figure out whether I dislike or like being alone. Everything is just meh I guess.
>>
>>29871811
Same. Isolated, and I can't figure out whether I like being like this or not. I guess some times it's for the better
>>
>>29871638
>I enjoy only working
Enjoyment is an emotion.
Also, you made this thread, so there is at least some sort of need you feel, need to vent about the way you are, or to let someone know about it, or even the will to be of help to someone who is either curious or intrigued about your situation.
Whatever it is, it's an emotion that drove you to create this thread.
Also, what do you do when you dont do things you need to survive?
Why you do them?
Is there one of said things you prefer doing(other than working) rather than the others?
>>
>>29871716
Animals do have emotion, but they don't lie to themselves like humans do. And frankly, if your friends can't accept you the way you are, dump em. It's not like you created the way you are and your lack of emotion is not your fault. How dare they criticize something you can't change. The only reason it's slightly unnerving is that you could harm someone much more easily.
>>
>>29871494
And uh, lack of emotion doesn't mean lack of self-control. You could be anyone from Data to the American Psycho.
>>
>>29872461
Nowhere he said he lacks self-control.
On the contrary, he stated he acts like a normie, and that it took long to get it perfectly, so if there is one think he does have is self-control.
There is really nothing he said from which you could have drawn that assumption.
>>
>>29872509
I agree, which makes me wonder why he seems worried about how he is
>>
>>29872553
Some bit of armchair psychology here(i do have some proper knowledge, but not enough to be useful) tells us he does indeed have emotions.
He said he doesn't know why he's making a thread, yet he did, so there is a reason.
He said not having emotions is pretty lonely.
He somehow expressed some kind of concern towards losing the friends he has and for people to get scared when they look into his eyes, which probably means he has some feelings for those people, or that he at least feels the urge to satisfy some need for social interaction.
All these are emotions, probably unexpressed and maybe hidden under a layer of mental disorder(s?), but they're there.
He does have emotions, maybe not all of them, lack of some emotions is nothing new, what he lacks is the capacity to understand and recognize them, which is again, nothing new.
>>
>>29872553
Not the guy you replied to and also not OP, but this is the first time I've ever seen anyone on /r9k/ admit they were wrong.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.