[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live with parents >no car Where the fuck am I supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1459608991061.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1459608991061.png
51 KB, 657x527
>live with parents
>no car
Where the fuck am I supposed to actually fuck a prostitute? Can I do them in a back alley or something?
>>
you can fuck my boipussy in the allies.
>>
In a brothel. You don't live in a third world shithole where it's illegal, do you?
>>
>>29871505
add me on steam 1m4nklannate88

>>29871525
No, we don't have any legal brothels here and the brothels I have seen are underground hangouts for criminals.
>>
There's a brothel literally next door to where i live. Only ugly old hags in there though. The other day i took my dog for a walk at nite and there was one of them standing at the parking lot outside on a smoking break looking for customers when i passed by. Didn't say a word or anything though, lel
>>
>>29871551
Scrape up money for a sex vacation. Go to Mexico, Germany, Thailand, whatever.
>>
>>29871661
What. I just want to lose my virginity I don't want to put that much effort in.
>>
>>29871735
If you're not willing to put in the effort, you'll remain a virgin. Life is not about getting things for free.
>>
>>29871771
Yeah, you're right. And losing your virginity costs about $200, but going on a vacation costs thousands more and I'm not even in the comfort of my own home.
>>
>>29871796
Traveling is fun. You take a vacation in another country to see and explore new things. Legal brothels is just a side bonus.
>>
Rent a cheap dirty motel room you literal retard how did you not think of this.
>>
>>29872052
Jesus, How much money am I gonna waste on this thing?
You know what, I think I'll just ask her to come over to my house and if my parents have a problem with that they can suck it up they're the ones who pressured me so much to be normal in the first place.
>>
>small town America
>hour and a half away from nearest city big enough for a backpages
>all the whores laugh at me or wanna charge 3 hours to come up here

Is it really worth it?
>>
>>29872096

You can get a hotel room for like $40
>>
>>29872096
fuck her behind a building at night

not hard.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.