[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between West coast niggers and East
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 142x80) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 142x80
What's the difference between West coast niggers and East coast niggers
>>
>>29871194
West Coast niggas don't post images made for ants
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>29871243
happier now?
>>
niggers are niggers no matter where they're from
>>
>>29871194
when east coast niggers get dealt with in winter, you can't just dump the body because it'll freeze
>>
>>29871262
That's more like it.

I have no real experience with either, but niggers where I am (Indiana) tend to be more laid back, only violent when necessary. Not much to get violent about here.
>>
West coast niggers live on the west coast, east coast niggers live on the east coast.
>>
they worship different niggers
>>
west coast niggers make better music
and that's not an opinion, it's a fact
>>
One letter.
>>
>>29871317

This man is a genius!
>>
>>29871194
One is east coast and the other is west coast! And if you listen to the way that they sound, it's completely different...
>>
File: 1467619138991.gif (953 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1467619138991.gif
953 KB, 500x372
>>29872012
>fact
no plZ
>>
>>29871194
Not as bad as southern blacks, look up New Orleans gangs, Houston gangs,
>>
>>29871194
Stompin' niggas out with my black Timbs
Leavin niggas crippled with artificial limbs
>>
>>29871194
In the west coast blacks are better integrated and more likely to racemix. In the east blacks are more segregated and hostile to nonblacks. The "blacks" in Seattle and Portland are mulattoes and the blacks in California are at least on par with the southeast asians
>>
>>29871194
Grew up with my brother blasting west coast g-funk from his shelf system that he paid like 400 hundo for can't believe that stuff was so expensive back then or that he ever managed to save up that much money.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.