[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that a normal 10 year old today has socialized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Daily reminder that a normal 10 year old today has socialized more in 10 years than you in your entire life.

There are literally people who can't find the US on a map and they have regular intercourse and a lot of friends.

There are literally suicidal women there who would rather die than date a robot.

We Robots are at the bottom end of human society. Back in the barbarian days they would have left us alone in the woods or mountains so the group can survive.

Normies are strong. We are weak.
Normies have honor. We are dishonored.
Normies have courage. We are cowards.
Normies have morality. We are amoral.
Normies are emotional. Our emotional landscape resembles the desert.
Normies have passions and dreams. We have none.
Normies are human beings. We are subhuman trash.

Animals actually clean themselves and are active. We can't even do that.
>>
Yeah but you're not a normie, this only makes sense.

To get over the struggle you must first realize you are different, psychologically, chemically, biologically different - call it retarded, disabled, whatever

you are not normal so your life will not be normal and your expectations cannot be normal. Being beat by a 10 y/o normie is like sayign the best wheelchair basketball player can be beat by the best real basketball player.

so what? still strive to be the best someone with your disability can be - do it for yourself. you need to drop all expectation of a normal life if you want to finally be happy.
>>
File: 1468118462911-fit.jpg (135 KB, 502x461) Image search: [Google]
1468118462911-fit.jpg
135 KB, 502x461
Dont tell me what I am.

Just because I'm not a normie doesn't mean i fit your arbitrary, self-loathing criteria.
>>
>Normies have honor

>Normies have morality

Lmao are you serious dude?
>>
>>29871069
I don't think I'm that weak, could a normie endure what I have?
>>
>>29871283

They consider NEETing to be extremely immoral.

Hell they even consider spending time alone to be immoral. We were already antisocial evildoers when we were little and played video games and we weren't even aware of it.

Normies are wired differently dude. For them being alone and not being part of a group/herd literally means dying. When they don't have a gf/bf for 3 weeks they get fucking depressed and think they're forever alone.
>>
>>29871069
I'm actually pretty social when I get settled into an environment. Need to make sure im not dealing with fakes. Not having much luck with that in my current dwellings.
>>
>Back in the barbarian days they would have left us alone in the woods or mountains so the group can survive.

Back in the barbarian days Robots wouldn't have existed. Robots are the product of human decadence, side effects of the organized society's worker bee breeding program, of damaged seed, of GMO diets, of xenoestrogenic landscapes, of apathetic parenthood, of a vacant family unit, of cutthroat capitalism, and of unnatural safety nets.

Back in the barbarian days there were only equals, brothers, families, communities united by the survival instinct and the power process - and now - there are Robots... and more every generation.
>>
>>29871069
Normies are strong in numbers and are just as shit as us when alone. Thats their vital flaw. Take away a normies friends, enviorment and family and they lose all the traits you attribute to them.
Most Normies living your lives would have already killed themselfes. I'm not here to tell you to aspire to be anything more than you: a human, like it or not.
>>
>>29871340
Nobody thinks those things are immoral, they just think they're weird
Btw, they don't get depressed from not having a significant other unless they've been in a relationship with that person for a looooooooonng time

>>29871283
NEETs seem to lack those qualities far more often that normies do

>>29871427
>Most Normies living your lives would have already killed themselfes.
No...they would change their lives?
>>
>>29871373

The irony is that chances are, if you are a robot, you live in a Western nation. So you are a parasite in a parasite, since the West consumes most resources on the planet.

I like the idea of being a malfunction, an error which wouldn't normally exist and which is shunned by regular society.

"On a small, dusty rock in the endless wides of cosmos dust became conscious and undertook his major goal: the creation of the Internet and the first New Man (As predicted by most Philosophers) a Man who does nothing, thinks nothing, wishes nothing, expects nothing, attempts nothing and wants nothing."

NEETs are truly the pinnacle of human civilization. An exotic flower indeed which can only thrive on the rotting corpse of a decadent civilization.
>>
>>29871558
>NEETs are truly the pinnacle of human civilization
>malfunctions are the pinnacle of civilization
what even
>>
>>29871620

Malfunctions are what drove evolution forward idiot.
>>
>>29871669
Lel
Well I mean I guess since all the species that had lots of malfunctions died off
>>
>>29871069

Well so what if I'm sub human trash. I still got to live on do I. What must I do, kill myself?
>>
then go suck a normie dick if you like them so much.

why come to this thread and force your insecurities on others
>>
I'm smarter than most normies
I know exactly how to turn my life around
problem is, I don't have willpower to do it anyway
I'm a lazy fuck
>>
>>29871447
no NEETS can related to horror stories alot more than normies do.

when talking to normies all they talk about is how much stats they gained today, how much their gf loves them, and how their day went and so forth.
they find it extremely difficult to admit any flaws about themselves and most of them are prone to narcissism and self worship
they also don't like to talk about "high level" subjects like the state of humanity,psychology,philosophy because it requires them to pick their brains and shifting the attention away from them.
been around normies for too long to know those things, if you think normies are much better then you shouldn't be in this thread. you should go to the gym and and move up the ladders of life
>>
>>29871840
>been around normies for too long to know those things
I think you forgot the word 'havent' before that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.