[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board has really turned to shit. /soc/ threads, /pol/ threads,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1451761045529.png (194 KB, 4000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451761045529.png
194 KB, 4000x1200
This board has really turned to shit. /soc/ threads, /pol/ threads, epic posts for r/4chan screenshots, cuckposting, transfags, normalfag problems, political shilling, and whatever else shit. /r9k/ used to be more melancholic and personal, and at least thoughtful on some level once in a while, now it's just /b/ lite and epic memes. I think I'm getting too old for this.
>>
>>29870912

Agree.

The only hope left would be to change it to a SFW board and actually enforce the robot. Neither of which the administration seem even slightly motivated to do.
>>
>>29870912
Its been like this for a while now. It's like watching a dead corpse getting raped.
>>
>>29870912
Be the change you wish to see on the board. Start more interesting thoughtful threads.

Every single time there's an interesting OP, it always gets filled with interesting thoughtful comments. This board still has the capacity for that, even if it may be smaller than before
>>
File: 1466466214673.png (23 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1466466214673.png
23 KB, 747x491
Aye, but there's nowhere else to go.
>>
>>29870912
The sock threads tell a story. Looks like someone spams them to encourage fresh blood here with the implied consent of the mods since they don't get deleted any more.
>>
>>29871203
Take a look on the catalog and tell me what sort of threads you see. The entire demographic of r9k has changed. People come here and shitpost normalfag shit for the lulz or whatever and then go on their way, then come back the next day to do the same thing again. The spirit of r9k has long gone.

>>29871249
I feel you. Maybe it's just me but I used to feel some sense of camaraderie with r9k. There's no such thing now.
>>
>>29871249
>>29871320
I recently started going to hikkichan but it's really really fucking slow. I wish there were other forums or image boards for people like us. /r/forever alone on reddit is kinda similar but idk, I prefer image boards I guess
>>
>>29871382
You realize that subreddit is the exact same people shitting up this place right? Normalfags with normalfag problems.
>>
>>29871320
>The entire demographic of r9k has changed
it hasn't. The people who have been here for years aren't going to leave just because new people are coming in.

make the threads you want to see, just try it, and I guarantee you they will be successful
>>
>>29870912
That's a lunarcore gondola, nice. I agree with you and hope it dies by the end of this year so I can move on to slower boards. If only Hiro would unlist this place.
>>
>>29870912
I remember when I was here like 2-3 years ago, I asked "What was your greatest moment of desperation for sex" and it was a fun thread with a bit of a melancholy twinge. No stupid REEEE or anything like that. Just genuine stories and everyone was chill. Now it's a bunch of faggots. What ruined this board is the pepe memes which spread everywhere and then it basically turned into autism overload.
>>
>>29871562
If I made a thread like I talked about in >>29871842

The only things I would hear is "REEE SEX IS FOR NORMIES REEEE" or "WHO CARES ABOUT SOME ROASTIE WHORES. STOP PUTTING PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL" and then the thread would expire.
>>
>>29871203
Every time I see a good thread I bump it but they always fall off the board with little or no replies.

4chan is overpopulated and moves too fast. It's at the point where the only way to get your voice heard and get replies is to make OP posts overly controversial or appeal to memes.

Instead of the best content getting the best discussion, it's who can come up with the most triggering bullshit premise to get the most (You)s.

It's not a new thing, it's been like this for years and years and I have no idea why I still come here.
>>
>>29870912
YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU KNOW WHAT?!
IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS BOARD AT ITS WORST, YOU DON'T DESERVE IT AT ITS BEST!!!
>>
>>29871990
>Every time I see a good thread I bump it but they always fall off the board with little or no replies.
what kinda threads are these?

also it's very easy to make sure a thread isn't killed with a little bit of work, none of my threads die until I let them die. The time from bump till death is the same for every thread, a thread goes from page 1 to page 10 in exactly ~55 minutes (I don't know if this is a hard set or if it just happens based on posting speed)

and people generally are good at replying to direct replies or questions to them, as long as not too much time has passed

so if you send a thread to the front page a few times (you will need to post from your phone or a different IP if people don't reply after the first time), someone is gonna post in it guaranteed, and from there it's easy to start a conversation

from there threads just keep on growing, but if you want a thread you like to survive you gotta care for it, it's not even too much work, just one post per hour and I guarantee every single one of your threads will reach 100+ at least.
>>
>>29871249
>>29871320
All the robots left. The reason this board sucks is because all the robots went somewhere else
no I'm not telling you where
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.