[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you accept being the friend of a girl you're romantically/sexually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 6da39b.png (87 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
6da39b.png
87 KB, 500x537
Would you accept being the friend of a girl you're romantically/sexually attracted to even if it never goes anywhere? Will friendship be enough for you?
>>
Meet girl. If like girl, ask girl out. If girl says no, continue to be friends.

Not that hard.
>>
>>29870819
Enjoy listening to her sex adventure stories.
>>
>>29870819
You would act fine even though she will chose another man over you because she finds him superior to you? Are you going to watch them have sex and cheer them on too?
>>
>>29870727
Fuck no. Shits torture.
>>
File: friendzone.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
friendzone.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>29870727

yeah, I've accepted that the only woman that will stay with me is one that is so undesirable by other men that she will never consider anyone else

I'm in a similar situation: my girlfriend is fat, as tall as a giraffe, and ugly. I met her in grad school

my "best friend" is hot, a literal 9/10 from my hometown that would never fuck me, and the girl I'm really in love with

the best I can do is take lewd pictures of her when she gets batshit drunk and fucks some asshole after a night out. if you've frequented /gif/ or /b/ threads , you've probably seen my pics of her

so my answer to you: accept it, she'll never want you
>>
>>29870727
Could be. If she never tries to lead me on or to make me into her. Because that's a beta orbiting kind of relationship, not friendship. And women have a tendency to try to control you like that. Also her telling me about her sex life wouldn't be very sensitive. Women do that with their girlfriends, but they shouldn't with me...
>>
>>29870727
Piss off whore just return to lolcow. I'm not your therapist or personal atm
>>
>>29870727

No and it's fucking sad to watch these people in public. They're is a pair of these people at almost every bar. The girl prattles on and on so that everyone around her can hear and the guy repeats the same old "uh huh," "wow," and the occasional laugh. I swear by my mother's soul I would rather be forever alone than to be in one of these one way relationships.
>>
>male/female
why does it matter? it's like they're saying, "i don't trust most dudes!" in that picture.

all men are evil monsters, i get it.
>>
>>29871121
>That one girl that goes to the bar with guy friends and acts like they are not just with her to get in her pants
>>
I was with this one girl after HS. Hanging out with her made me realize she wasn't all that and even I could do better
>>
>going nowhere
unless she becomes a really good friend that fucks me when i need it, no thanks
>>
>>29870913
I'm not a virgin cuck robot. She rejected me, so what. I'll just find someone better.

You have to realize that your inferiority complex is very unattractive and the main reason girls don't like you.
>>
She'll probably try to ruin your relationship if you do get a girlfriend.
>>
>>29870727
it would kill me in a year
>>
>>29870727

I don't have a single female friend, if I have one I would be pretty happy already.

What's it like to have female friends? Whats it like to hang out with a girl? I literally cannot imagine.
>>
>>29870727
Sure, as long as it isn't some kinda of beta-orbiter relationship.
>>
>>29871624
depends on the person, i suppose, some of them are a lot like guys, just with different interests and such, some are a little more/less sensitive in terms of topics so you have to be a little more careful about what you say at times. But other than that, they can be pretty fun to hang out with, even if you have to take control of the conversation, most of the time.
>>
>>29871660

Man I can't even picture myself hanging out with a girl alone. For the past 22 years of my life, I have never had a close female friend.

Funny thing is, I don't even feel the urge to get a girlfriend or anything. Maybe I have unconsciously accepted that my life just doesn't require female attention.

Have I reached the stage of enlightenment?
>>
>>29870819
Correction.
If girl says no and you know that being friends will crush you, have enough self respect to end things.
>>
>>29871784
I know anon is trolling, but this. Usually "being friends" with women is not a good idea. Especially if you're interested in them to begin with.

If they say no, you wash your hands of them and move on.
>>
I'm a kissless virgin and she's the only one I feel good about seeing how I've only like one other girl at the start we told a mutual friend we liked each other but things faded away even though we talked everyday and I'm not use to that and I seemed uninterested or something and she doesn't like me like that anymore but we do talk everyday and I feel crazy for her still and thinking of her being with someone hurts but I wish for her to be happy
>>
>>29870727
it would be more than I have now.
>>
I have no friends.
At least if this happened, I would have a friend.

Would never trust her though. Never trust anyone, especially not a female.
>>
there is literally no reason to befriend a female other than for the possibility of sex
prove me wrong
pro tip:
_________
>>
>>29871952
It is very possible to be just friends. If you don't find her sexually attractive that is.
>>
>>29870727
why would I do that?? and it would go somewhere because the only girls who aren't sexually attracted to me are the high class 10 out of tens who wouldn't hang out with a ratty lowlife like me
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.