[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your living situation like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1413758017803.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1413758017803.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
What sort of place do you live in?
>>
>>29870575

I write a check every month to my jewish overlords so I can rent an overpriced townhome
>>
>>29870575
Shitty neighborhood that isn't pedestrian friendly. Worst house on the block. Share a room with 2 kids. I have to get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>29870575
tfw 24 and lving with parents

It's not as bad as it seems, I lived for 4 years away from them and only moved back in after voluntarily leaving my shit city and getting a low-paying job with a reputable business and securing my supervisor's absolute recommendation to apply to higher positions.

Still feel like a piece of shit a lot though. Alcohol helps.
>>
File: Me Irl.jpg (58 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
Me Irl.jpg
58 KB, 530x805
>>29870711
Same here. It's only a matter of time before they kick me out. I don't know if my mom will have the heart to do so since she has seen me fall apart over the past 3 years. She has watched me lose interest in everything, become very depressed, drink heavily, and never leave the house or talk to people. I'm like her stray dog while my dad is trying to get me out. It's really depressing desu.
>>
>>29870711
25 living at home here.

I work part time while I attend my local community college full time so at least I'm somewhat productive. However, we live in a small mobile home designed with 2 rooms and trying to fit 5 people in total. As the oldest I feel like I need to get the fuck out but I want to complete schooling.

I think I should be able to transfer off to uni in a semester or 2. When that happens I'll simply take out some student loans and continue working part-time(hopefully over minimum wage) while I attend school.

If all goes well I should get my degree by the time I'm 28 or so which is very embarrassing for me. I'm extremely ashamed of the fact, but I was always an idiot when it came to schooling.

Idk hopefully by the time I transfer and finally get my own place with some roomies I'll be able to attract a girl and not be so ashamed. Til then I feel like shit.
>>
Less than optimal, but yet at the same time still comfortable for me to stick around and dgaf about improving it signifcantly. I'm basically like a lion in a golden cage who has grown complacent about his predicament over the years of capitivity lel

My ultimate dream is to fuck off innawoods and live self-sufficiently away from all the cucked wagenormies though like in your pic
>>
*still comfortable enough

Jesus

Error: You must wait 7 seconds before posting a reply.
>>
File: image.jpg (511 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511 KB, 2048x1536
Tfw living in a townhouse while all of my friends live in big fancy mansions. It's literally the worst most debilitating feeling. This house is so god damn small. Here's a picture of my living room.
>>
>>29871256

>obvious bait

This shit is getting really old.
>>
File: 00589_brooklynbridge_1920x1200.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
00589_brooklynbridge_1920x1200.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1200
I live in the second story of a house in a small room that was meant to be a office (it's like an 8x6 room)

It's small, cozy, and you can get from my closet to my door in 3 steps.

I can't complain, it's a quiet part of Brooklyn NY, but it's still sadly Brooklyn.
>>
>>29871096
Living with 5 people in mobile home insane. All of my friends who still live at home live with just their parents in HUGE suburban houses.
>>
>>29871277
Wait, how is this bait? Please elaborate. I'm being dead serious.
>>
>>29871332
i know im embarrassed but can't do anything about it.
>>
I rent a house in the country far away from normies :^)
>>
>>29870575
I live in my girlfriends basement

>no really it's a pretty nice setup.
>>
>>29871296
Brooklyn is an awesome place to live.

I guess if you're a robot it doesn't really matter much though.
>>
>>29871579
>girlfriend

Why are you here?
>>
>>29870667
with two children?
How old are you?
>>
>>29871621
I don't know really. I've been lurking this board for years now.
Was posting earlier on the reviewbrah thread.
>>
>>29870575
Major SW city
Gated community
Paid for house, live alone, (2 dogs)
3,300 square feet, 2 stories, 3 car garage
Used to be a intrastate truck driver, delivered construction supplies
Manager got mad about a refused delivery, promised a delivery time not possible, beat me up, on camera, in front of 6 customers and 12 co-workers
Had to go to the hospital, major concussion, torn rotator cuff, broken arm, shoulder, collar bone, shoulder blade, wrist, hand, also a broken knee and dislocated hip, broken left eye orbit and cheek bone, lots of bruises and cuts
In hospital for 17 days then in a re-hab facility for 6 months
He was arrested, no-bond and before trial the company agreed to a settlement if I agreed to him taking a plea, he was fired, got 3 years in state prison and 9 years probation, have a permanent restraining order against him, company made me a very nice payout, and retired me at 100% disability, this lasts until 65 then my SSI and 401k kick in, I was 40 when this happened, they have to pay full medical and 100% matching on my 401k, they had to purchase and annuity in case they go out of buisness
Guy had been a problem for a while, was a former salesman for the company and had anger problems, we warned corporate a bunch of times, nobody cared, until he went off the rails
As soon as I saw his fist swinging I made a decision not to dodge the hit and not to fight back, I never raised my hands except to cover my face, even when he was kicking and stomping me all I could think of was "Payday"
Being retired is awesome, got a lot of hobbies now, got some lingering pain and issues when the weather changes, but when I take my ProStreet out on a workday and have a late lunch, no regrets, only wish he had hit me a few years sooner
>>
I live in my gf's house since I had to leave my apartment. I had financial issues. I'm 60 btw. I really like her and we enjoy each other's company. I get along with her adult children. We share expenses too. It's a pretty good life.
>>
I live in a motel, luckily this one has a kitchen this time.

I've heard countless people have sex and bizarre shit. And of course I hear the fights too.
>>
I live in my senpai's attic.
>>
File: 1428794068909.jpg (33 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1428794068909.jpg
33 KB, 500x329
2 bedroom ranch with garage and basement in super tiny Indiana town.
Super cheap mortgage.
Super nosy neighbors.
Hate my job and get fucking drunk everynight.
>>
>>29872242
I need to get my fucking ass kicked asap tbvqh
>>
>>29870575
I live in a cabin in rural sweden. I posted once a couple of months ago my whole life is just shitposting/browsing the internet, tending to my garden, fishing and choping wood (gotta have that wood ready for the winter since i dont wanna use my electricity heater).

Thinking about getting a doge for company since it can get a little lonely
>>
>>29870575
I live with Mummy in a house she owns. Big brother and sister have moved out already so it's just us two.

She makes tasty dinner and cleans my clothes. 10/10 living situation if you turn a blind eye to the humiliation.
>>
>>29870575
It's supposed to be a dining room but is my room in my parents house. I'm 20 don't pay rent been like this for 10 years don't mind it but the kitchen is accessible only after passing through my room.
>>
>>29870575
>live in small town with mom
>mom doesn't want me to leave
>don't have a job anyways

It works out, for now at least
>>
File: image.png (41 KB, 2433x850) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41 KB, 2433x850
Apartment to myself after normies broke lease and I got it on the cheap
>>
Own house and land outright.

No income and living off savings till it runs out. I don't know what after that.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.