[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl I've been hanging out with casually mentions she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bnd.png (689 KB, 701x844) Image search: [Google]
bnd.png
689 KB, 701x844
>Girl I've been hanging out with casually mentions she used to be a cam girl
>Use image search to find her profile
>getting railed by two dudes from some local band

Should I cut my losses and run? idk how to feel about this.
>>
Post the pics bitch
Originally posted
>>
either post the pic or fuck off.
>>
>>29870331
You should feel proud. Bitch knows what she's doing in the bedroom, and could guide you out of your awkward virgin phase with relative ease.
>>
>>29870331
you should share it with us cunt
>>
File: gangbang.jpg (10 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
gangbang.jpg
10 KB, 426x240
>>29870331

dunno m8, its up to you

do you really want to picture this every time you're inside of her?

sluts gonna slut, once you go, you aint never coming back
>>
A lot of girls go through a slutty phase and turn out fine once they stop. They still lead happy romantic relationships afterwards. I don't mean to meme, but it's seriously all in the past.
>>
>>29870331
>hanging out with
>Should I cut my losses and run?
Well, do you like her?
>>29870391
BEST case scenario. That's assuming she's super nice about it... I'd be more worried of not measuring up and everything going to hell.
>>
both dudes had smaller dicks than me, she's blackanese and they're white
>>
>>29870527
None of what you said is true. They turn out miserable and go through divorces like tic tacs
>>
>>29870552
Already fucked her before I found this out
>>
>>29870527
t. Roastie Mcbitch
>>
>Fuck and chuck.
>Hump and dump.
>Nail and bail.
>Smash and dash.

Take your pick.
>>
>>29870647
Nice.

Well, you figure it out then. Get to know her personality. If you don't find her trustworthy, then dump her or keep her as a fuckbuddy... I don't know.

I don't like the r9k knee-jerk reaction that she's automatically trash. She might very well be, but you could also try to figure it out yourself on a case-by-case basis.
>>
Screen for STDs. More partners = more chances.
>>
>>29870552
hey buddy don't be so immature, it's no big deal.
if shes with you she's with you, so be yourself when she wants to go to their concert there's no way you could possibly feel bad when she gets you back stage to sit around the guys the railed her.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.