[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that MGTOW is looked down on, but when when pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
Why is it that MGTOW is looked down on, but when when pic related says the EXACT SAME shit, it's seen as a sign of independence and strength?
>>
Nobody would care in the real world.
>>
>>29870286
Probably for the same reason that going a day without food is weird in the US but it's just a Tuesday in ethiopia
>>
>>29870286
Nobody genuinly cares that you have given up trying to lose your virginity anon
>>
>>29870286
because boys have peepee and girls have voovoo

boys and girls different

not same
>>
>>29870341
I think this is the answer. The only place I ever hear or see MGTOW being shat on is online. IRL nobody cares either way, male or female.

And if anything, I think people object more to the affected manner in which people announce their position. If you don't intend to date, there's not really any need for the PSA or grand speech.
>>
No one thinks the if someone takes the action of MGTOW lifestyle is wrong. But when you use the phrase MGTOW to describe yourself It is just associating yourself with the retards that identify as MGTOW.
>>
>>29870436
If you had a group of male and female friends that you told you were going to swear off women to they would most certainly laugh at you behind your back if the females didn't instantly label you a misogynist virgin
>>
>>29870286
>29870286
You are not allowed to not pursue women, however you are a creep for doing it
>>
>>29870286
MGTOW guys may not admit it, but their celibacy is involuntary. No girls are upset that they are out of the dating scene. When an attractive woman does it, however, it's an actual choice that will take actual work to maintain when bombarded with Chads.
>>
>>29870426
This goes against feministic dogma.
>>
>>29870490
Nah they would just pause for two seconds and then continue on rambling about the game last night.
>>
>>29870286
I assume men who chose the MGTOW liestyle are gay, just like I would assume any woman who choses not to interact with men is a lesbian.
>>
>>29870490
1. you're assuming MGTOW guys would ever have a single friend

2. people really don't give a shit.
>>
>>29870286
>men arent human beings and should be there only to serve women
>this is what women actually believes

Anything positive is brave and empowered if a woman does it, however if a man does it, its evil and negative.

Its like any white pride is assumed to be racist genocide bussiness
While black pride is seen as favorable and praised.

Women see men doing something to decrease the power women have over them.
Of course women will hate it.

Independant man
>selfish, sexist

Independant woman
>empowered, brave

This is what normies actually believe
>>
Feminists are widely denounced as hysterical assholes
>>
When someone constantly talks about how much they don't need something, it starts to smell of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_lady_doth_protest_too_much,_methinks

If you had really "gone your own way", there would be no need to talk about women whatsoever.
>>
>>29870286

MGTOW always gets upvoted a lot and responded to positively in every single comment section I've ever seen it mentioned in, on news sites and such.

Only on 4chan do you have femanon sluts and traditionalist shills sperging out and being self-proclaimed "e-bullies" (*CRINGE*) at MGTOW men.

I don't affiliate with Internet movements, I have a job now, I'd like a gf, but I'm not going out of my way to appease society. I live for myself watch my own ass, and I appreciate the few friends and family I still have that know and respect me. Western society might hate me because I'm a man that doesn't worship women, but oh well. Too bad.
>>
>>29872619
I think it just appeals to people who have trouble/had trouble dealing with women so it just by simple calculation seems like a perfectly logical choice.
Men that actually want to get married, are fine with women's bullshit, happy wife happy life, are religious, probably will just accept the difficulties of the dating world.
A migtow openly rejects it and feels a sense of pride and control over the choice to reject a desire that so many see as 'central' to life. I bet any one of them would still take a free woman who was submissive any day though. I doubt it has a huge following in non-developed countries.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160704-054331.jpg (424 KB, 486x1427) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-054331.jpg
424 KB, 486x1427
>>29870585
But when they need someone to support their 1 night stand baby. MGTOW will not be there.

In the end, if enough men go their own way there wont be enough clucks to support slut stacys in the longrun.

Hell going your own way is actully attractive in men.
>>
>>29871664
To be honest the ONLY people who ever say "white pride" are racist kkk supporting members

Besides just why do you need to say "pride" anyway when you dont have to worry about a cop shooting you unarmed and the fox news talking about your "troubled past" trying to justfy your brutal murder.
>>
>>29870286
It isn't. People just say "you go girl" in a literal sense. Like get the fuck out of here. It's sort of like that expression "bless your heart" it sounds nice but it's not meant to be interpreted that way.
Man there is some serious autism ITT baka desu
>>
>>29872691

I love it, I can't count the number of times the phrase "sour grapes" gets used. You can just imagine the roastie typing it getting buttmad.
>>
Because women have been considered lower than men for ages, duh
>>
>>29870286

and whos pic related?

this meant to be some TV show I know?
>>
>>29874111
>implying anyone's mad you're not in the dating pool anymore
>>
>>29875019

toasty roastie make like a ghostie
>>
>Guy he gets no bitches swears off of women
No one really gives a shit, at most it smells of sour grapes and they might laugh at you, but truly no one cares if you can't get your dick wet and choose not to continue trying.
>>
>>29875049
>sour grapes

Like fucking clockwork XD
>>
>>29875064
>I can't get a girl
>I'm going my own way
Sour grapes
>>
>>29875074
>i stop playing that game i can't win
>being sour

bait
>>
I like the idea behind MGTOW, of just avoiding women and living your life without them, but the reality is disappointing. If you go to any MGTOW place online it's obvious they're obsessed with women and talk about almost nothing else. Their thoughts are completely dominated by women.
>>
>>29875168
It's one thing to quit when you can't win, people find the fact that there's a community of self proclaimed losers that congregate to discuss no longer playing to be hilarious and salty though.
>>
>>29874984
>he hasn't seen high school musical

Honestly, you're beyond redemption.
>>
Reminder that MGTOW has nothing to do with celibacy and avoiding women. Stop spreading this bullshit.
>>
>>29875168
>i can't win ;;;;___;;;;
>I'M NOT BITTER
>>
>>29875186
well, because they are miserable
people are made for companionship and the game is rigged
of course they would be obsessed with it you moron
>>
>>29875211
What's it actually about then? It's only ever been described to me as celibacy and avoiding women
>>
>>29875220
I could very well get a gf and i'm bitter as fuck
have nothing to do with actually getting women or no
has to do with understanding gender mechanics
>>
>>29875233
Not letting women control you or your life, not letting society shame you into doing things you don't want to do, not being dependent on women.

MGTOWs still have date and have sex with women, nowhere does the ideology say otherwise. They just don''t married to them because marriage is slavery for men and just a way for women to take a man's money.

Basically not giving women what they want and living for yourself.
>>
>>29875210
Fuck off you normalfaggot Disney loving bitch
>>
>>29875074

Never said I was a MGTOW, I've had and wanted relationships.

However, the automated response of roasties to MGTOW seems itself like sour grapes, which makes the use of the phrase even funnier. It's like your only source of value is being threatened.
>>
>>29875232
>We're not going to let women control our lives anymore (despite not getting women)
>Lets obsess over women amongst ourselves
Huge L
>>
>>29875246
So it's just Red Pill then? Why give it a separate name?
>>
>>29875269
I'm a nigga, lol it's funny how a lot of MGTOW think they're hurting women who literally have tons of men just like you regardless of whether or not you leave "the game"

Do these autist genuinely think they're not replaceable? Why else would they think they've been so unsuccessful with women?
>>
>>29875272
fucking losers amirite or amirite :^^]
>>
>>29875294
You just said they can't win the game so they quit, what's a person that doesn't win?
>>
>>29875288
Ehh, MGTOWs are retards but you're wrong to claim that all women have their pick of men. That's only true for young, attractive women. Older or ugly women get the dregs
>>
>>29875306
can't lose if you don't play HAYOOO
>>
>>29875313
Yeah but nobody wants them except the truly desperate, if you a female and desirable you get your pick of the Chads
>>
>>29875320
You played the game and lost, then decided you weren't going to play anymore. You're a retired loser
>>
>>29875335
i never played because i'm stunted as fuck
keep trying to trigger me tho
>>
>>29875354
>stunted
Like in height? And you let that stop you from even trying?
>>
>>29875387
nah
for some reason i can't be in physical proximity of women (cuddling) without feeling dirty and not wanting to have sex

sister was abused
no idea how it impacted me so much
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.