[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal for women in their 20s to be into My Little Pony?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102 KB, 1280x711
Is it normal for women in their 20s to be into My Little Pony?

All I know about this show is the brony meme, and am wondering if it's acceptable for a grown up female to watch a children's show.
Also Adventure Time or some other carlton network show, surely this isn't acceptable for any female 20.
>>
>>29870125
By the way she has a stuffed animal pony of every color of pony there is, there's a shelf with at least 12 of them...
>>
Why are they all blue anime characters now, and not pony's?
>>
>>29870125
>carlton network
>>
I don't think people really care if a woman is into childish shit
>>
File: 1462073860985.png (319 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462073860985.png
319 KB, 500x375
>>29870162
Double standards why can't I enjoy my animays without being judged, godamn bullshit is what that is
>>
>>29870145
this is from equestria girls, an offshoot of MLP where they are humans

>>29870223
>why can't I enjoy my animays without being judged
anime is literally a normie hobby now
nobody has a problem with anyone watching it
>>
>>29870255
There's quite a difference between normies watching DBZ and FMA and NEETs and thier moe little girl shit
>>
File: 1462006350195.png (260 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462006350195.png
260 KB, 480x480
>>29870125
It was intended towards females. No one bats an eye. The reason why people are disgusted around guys who like it is because they think adult male who likes princessy girl stuff = pedophile

source: my oneitis told me only little girls and child molesters enjoy it and buy MLP merch, before I told her that I also watch the show
>>
>>29870304
>There's quite a difference between normies watching DBZ and FMA and NEETs and thier moe little girl shit

incorrect
watching anime of all kinds is not only socially accepted now but almost encouraged, literally most college age people have watched anime series before, although its true that perhaps most aren't into seasonal or moe shit or anything
>>
>>29870344
back to >>>/mlp/ horsefucker
>>
>>29870140
Ask her what best pony is.

If she says Rainbow Dash pound her fucking brains out and make her scream in ecstasy. She deserves it.
>>
>>29870758
She likes the really pink one that is like ditsy or something, who knows if that one is acceptable.

>>29870304
This pretty much, I watched DBZ full blown normie went as goku on halloween once and got laid, kek.
>>
>>29870874
Pinkie Pie?

Eh, fuck it. Go for that shit, she'll be interesting in bed at least
>>
>>29870125
It's certainly more acceptable than grown men watching it. But honestly, who gives a fuck? The problem with bronies isn't that they watch MLP, it's that they're complete spergs about it in a very public way.
>>
File: fuckyouropinion.png (57 KB, 607x426) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouropinion.png
57 KB, 607x426
>>29870758
>best pony
>not Fluttershy
>>
>>29870344
>le bronies = pedophiles meme
>le pedophiles = child molesters meme
>>
Used to be a ponyfag 2 years ago. Was only really into it because of /mlp/ and the saucy ass fapfic threads on there. Are they still there or did they get overrun with mothpony/batpony generals, diaper fetish general, and vore generals?
>>
>>29871247
I left /mlp/ about a year ago because it was quite literally just fetish generals: the board
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.