[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ >destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 952x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 952x304
>/r9k/
>destroyed
>>
>/r9k/ BTFO

this board is shit now, anyway.
>>
>>29870063
Except you want to fuck a guy who fucked tons of girls but nobody wants to fuck a girl who had tons of guys
>>
>>29870063
this idiot just does not comprehend the issue

there are biological genetic and evolutionary reasons for the perception of promiscuous women being " whores" and promiscuous men being successful

women need to be cautious because there are the ones to get heavily physically affected when they get pregnant

men just need to deposit their load

it just isnt a matter of "sexism" or "injustice" because you could only accuse a moral agent of injustice or sexism but evolution is a spiritless intelligenceless mindless process

you also would not dream of screaming "sexism" or injustice because men are physically stronger than women or because women have a higher paintolerance
>>
anyone who says "stop generalizing" intends to ignore the issue or intends to stifle solutions because they don't believe there is a problem yet.
>>
>>29870258
>because women have a higher paintolerance
no they don't. they did tests where you have to hold you hand in freezing water and men can stand it much longer. only a retard would conflate giving birth with being able to tolerate pain. the woman has no choice, she's not tolerating pain, she's just experiencing it
>>
>>29870258
Evo psychology is incredibly unpopular around P.C. circles sadly
>>
>>29870063
When has anything not been a contest in normie world?
>>
>>29870063

r9k is the trailer park of the internet. bunch of entitled cunts who think the world should be handed to them just because they exist. there is no bigger congregation of dipshits on the internet than right here, folks. i would hope that most of you are just joking around, but i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of you are actually serious.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 880x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 880x434
>>29870172
DESTROYED

NOT SPAM PLS
>>
>>29870310
okay granted but that does not interfer with my points at all

it was just an example you can pick another one
>>
>>29870422
You sound like a social justice warrior, go be offended somewhere else
>>
>>29870482
i don't care about your point just never pretend women are superior in any way ever again
>>
>>29870442
>Bro I don't care if the guy fucked 100girls...

A little bit hypocritical I must say
>>
>>29870509

I'm not offended just because I think you people say stupid shit on a constant basis. I think it's funny sometimes.
>>
>>29870334
which is absurd, because it very clearly defines evolution- which is the widely accepted theory of life in the west.

the double think fron these people is unreal
>>
>>29870092
>this board is allways shit, anyway.

FTFY
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.