[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here a male rape victim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25
File: 1464327830356.jpg (78 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1464327830356.jpg
78 KB, 444x460
Anybody else here a male rape victim?
>>
Yep. Kinda sucks, can't tell anyone or be taken seriously.
>>
>>29869873
No but did have sexual relations with a boy my age, I was about 6 or 7.
>>
>anybody else here a [contradiction]

male rape victim? is this tumblr?
>>
I don't like to talk about it, but about 8 years ago, I raped myself with this fat girl's pussy. it was so disgusting and I still don't feel clean.
>>
Yes, by a 40-something old when I was 10.
>>
>>29869891
Same. My parents don't even know and the VA just ignored me.

>>29869900
Fuck off
>>
>>29869873
I have a very low opinion of any man who claims to experience mental trauma from some event, unless it was something like seeing your whole family be killed in a car crash

only women are so stupid that they'll let something mildly uncomfortable fuck them up for life, as they claim to be
>>
Give some stories.
>>
>>29869920
this isn't your safe space.
>>
File: 1467814633371.jpg (20 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1467814633371.jpg
20 KB, 365x346
>>29869900
Honestly, tumblr is the last place you would find that sentence used unironically. What the fuck are you smoking my dude?
>>
>>29869963
>Tumblr wouldn't take about male rape "victims"

fuck off, newfag.
>>
By technicality. I was coerced by another boy my age when I was eight. I enjoyed it
>>
>>29869920
unless she fucking cut off your dick you really have nothing to complain about

This may sound like a cliche response to male rape victims, probably because it is, but fucking get over it
>>
Yeah. A few times as a child, and a couple more times as an adult. Shit fucking sucks and i feel like i can never have a normal human relationship.
>>
My brother was, don't have much to do with him anymore. But it messed him up mentally.
>>
>>29869990
Actually, I said >tumblr is the last place you would find that sentence used unironically
They think that men can't experience rape like a women, and men should just suck it up and deal with it. It's all pretty funny my dude. Why am I new?
>>
I got raped by a fat Asian hoe in my senior year of high school.
>>
>>29869992
It was another man
>>
>>29870037
no they don't. I don't know of any "SJWs" that would say men can't be raped. You don't even understand your own strawmen, you dumb faggot.
>>
File: itsad.png (102 KB, 329x528) Image search: [Google]
itsad.png
102 KB, 329x528
I got raped repeatedly by an older female family member as a kid. She used to lock me in a cellar if I ever showed any intention to resist. She threatened me that I would go to hell, be disowned, and my parents would hate if I ever told anybody. I had to go over there every week for a little over 2 years, as my parents were busy working. She is revered in my family as a saint and a wonderful person who could do no wrong.

I was only around 10 years old at the time it began.

I have never told anybody in my family, because they all refuse to believe anything could have been wrong about this woman. They still talk about her lovingly many years after her death at reunions and such.

My first psych didn't believe me(she was a woman too).

Shit fucking sucks.
>>
At gunpoint no less. Don't go to Africa! Can't really complain though, at least it was a woman and I didn't get AIDS.
>>
File: 1465287613504.png (29 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1465287613504.png
29 KB, 500x275
>>29870055
Again, what the fuck? Are you fucking braindead or just lepic trelling me? What you just said would be like me saying
>I don't know a single person on /pol/ that hates niggers
>>
a lot of (dumb) people think men can't be victims of certain things(rape included) because of dumb shit logic revolving around the idea of the patriarchy.

Men have (all the)power thus women can do them no harm. Thus its impossible for them to be raped.

No this isn't a joke.
>>
>>29870071
>My first psych didn't believe me(she was a woman too)
Same. She did not believe me because there wasn't a record of the outcome of the trial.
>>
>>29870036
Why don't you keep in contact with your brother?
>>
>>29870165
I don't think men can't be raped for some retarded societal patriarchy reason

I think it's because we aren't little bitches who cry when a stranger pushes us onto the ground

even if I was anally raped I think I am fully capable of getting over it in like a day

the only thing I ask for is that my rapist doesn't leave permanent damage
>>
>>29869873
Molestation, yes. Nothing has really been any good since then.
>>
>>29870212
He left home years ago in 2009. He never told me where he went and never gave me any means of contacting him. I had a long conversation with him online last year in september. But that's the only contact I've had with him since then. Haven't seen him in person since back then.
>>
>>29869930

>I have a very low opinion of any man

Dude you have knowledge about psychology. It's not about manliness, it's about sensitivity and neural plasticity.

After a trauma your brain does what it wants, you can't tell it to just shut the fuck up.
>>
Happened when I was 6 or something, my cousin did it when she was around 14. I haven't mentioned it to a single soul, because I didn't consider it rape at the time and now she's married with children, so I think it'd be pointless. I haven't been able to look her in the eye since.
>>
Don't worry guys, you'll all get redemption in the end
>>
>>29869873
yep
7 years old
>>
>>29871268
>7 years old
you have to be 18 to use this site
>>
>>29869930
This is probably the dumbest thing thing I read on 4chan since I last lurked /pol/ 3 months ago. You just ruined my birthday.
>>
yes
when I was around 5 or something. just thought it was some excessive form of spanking for a long time so I don't feel it really traumatized me
i'm still pretty fucked tho so im sure any psych/therapist would draw the connection
>>
>>29870214

>even if I was anally raped I think I am fully capable of getting over it in like a day

Maybe you THINK that, but you don't know it.
>>
>>29869930
You're a fucking idiot, fuck you

The phony male stereotype you've developed in your mind does not correspond to reality
The idea that men are emotionless robotic killing machines is nothing but a lie promoted by governments so they can have more meat for the killing fields.

Getting raped, or injured, or having a close call with death is traumatic as fuck for all humans
>>
>>29869992
So how about if Tyrone corners you in an ally, breaks all the bones in your face and then fucks your ass. How would you feel then jackass?

How about if your kindergarten teacher touches you inappropriately, and threatens you not to tell anyone. You think you might have some trauma from that??

How about if a fat, 450 pound 55 year old with broken teach, saggy tits, and a vagina that smells like an open grave corners you with a gun and demands you eat her out?

Despite what your feminist elementary school teachers taught you, men can be raped dumbass
>>
>>29871977
>moar
go on, i'm listening
>>
File: 1302323866025.jpg (21 KB, 401x284) Image search: [Google]
1302323866025.jpg
21 KB, 401x284
>>29871977
fappity
>>
>>29871977
>How about if your kindergarten teacher touches you inappropriately, and threatens you not to tell anyone. You think you might have some trauma from that??
no

other two are illegal for nonsexual reasons

thus, men cannot be raped
>>
>>29869963
Most anons don't know that tumblr is way worse than they think. They even hate transsexuals because they are binary, ffs.

Horseshoe theory is real.
>>
This thread lacks STORIES
>>
>>29872812
>other two are illegal for nonsexual reasons
Nigger are you retarded.
>>
>>29872913
No, he's just pretending to be retarded for the sake of a joke or something stupid.

So I guess in the end, yes, he is.
>>
>>29869873
My girlfriend's have had sex with me while I've been mostly not conscious.

I was absolutely hammered once while i had a gf and I was at another girl's apartment - I told her we should just watch a movie or something and that I didn't want to engage sexually with her and she wouldn't let me not hook up with her.

Apart from that, no.
>>
>>29870214
bet this guy was raped as a kid by some one he trusted and is in denial about it. he has now developed a need to recreate the situation and has little boys on his mind.

its okay anon, its not your fault. you need to stop with this complex of yours and face what happened.
>>
File: 1449554142094.png (82 KB, 270x483) Image search: [Google]
1449554142094.png
82 KB, 270x483
>>29870214
>asking rapists for mercy
>>
>>29870366
how?
bloxblox
jjhhygyg t7f
llkjh
>>
Well I was made to suck a dick when I was like 6

Doesnt really bother me much and I dont think about it often
>>
>>29869873

No, but I did cop a shitload of domestic violence from the hands of my ex missus. Not that I really tell anybody because people will probably just assume I'm bullshitting.
Funny thing is I never even hit her back. In hindsight, I should have.

Also there is a lot of bait in this thread.
>>
>>29871480
lol not sure if you're being ironic but i meant that i was 7 at the time
>>
>>29874698
>In hindsight, I should have.
Not worth the risk. Some violent women stop if you hit them back, others will call the cops and make you look like the villain if you don't get prison time.
>>
Not raped so much as molested by a random strange lady in late 20s. I was pretty confused at the time and felt that I did something wrong, but I doubt it had lasting effects.
>>
>>29875109
Just to be clear, SHE was in her 20s. I was maybe 11 or so.
>>
>>29869930

fittingly this is probably coming from someone trying to tell themselves they're a hardman when in reality they are still upset from getting bullied in school or their parents getting divorced
>>
>>29875069

She would have done the second, I'm sure of it. But just watching her get her stupid face smashed in would have been worth it and it may have mitigated some of what she put me through.

I mean she's already basically fucked my life so
>>
>>29872903
Once upon a time, years ago, there was a thread here of stories entirely by female pedos. Shit was fucked up.
>>
Nah, but one of my fathers male friends tried to cuddle with me once
>>
>>29875184

Should've fucked him in the arse to assert your dominance.
>>
File: 1439738517828.png (52 KB, 470x359) Image search: [Google]
1439738517828.png
52 KB, 470x359
>get molested by my mothers friend when I was 12
>she gets pregnant
>all effort is put into covering up who the father is of course
>haven't been with a woman since but am now a 25 year old with a 13 year old daughter
>>
>>29869873
>implying men can be raped
Rape culture is part of the systematic oppression of women. Men are not systematically oppressed (as the benefactors of patriarchy) and, as such, cannot be raped.
Similar to how there is no such thing as racism against white people, there is no such thing as male rape victims.
>>
>>29870055
There are feminist organizations that work against male rape victims. They don't want it to be legally possible for women to rape men, and want it considered in a different category.
I think they are a minority among feminists as a whole, though. But sadly, the most toxic feminists are also the ones with the most power.

>>29874698
Some people would even say you were probably asking for it. Domestic violence is another thing males can't be victims of, according to some patriarchy theories. >>29870214 If it looks like a woman is attacking a man, it is actually her defending herself against some subtle psychological abuse the man is doing against her, i.e. he is asking for it and deserves it.
>>
>>29875261

The fact that people legitimately believe the points you are making is bullshit. Most of the posters here are just baiting like shit but it's terrible to watch people actually eat this shit up.
Society is fucked. I should've murdered her and offed myself.
>>
i wasn't exactly raped but two black girls tried to give me a forced handjob my freshman year high school and continued to sexually harass me for the rest of the year

i still dont like it when people touch me

and i'm afraid of black people
>>
>>29876854

Jesus dude. I don't blame you - I still thoroughly dislike female company after the hellhole of a relationship I had with my missus.
That sucks man. You'll be able to move past it one day... or at least that's what I tell myself
>>
>>29869873
no such thing unless you're a swedecuck
>>
>>29869873
>victim
lmao fuck off
i would love to be raped

if you have been raped you are a normie
>>
>>29876854
Holy shit the same thing happened to me, it was this 1 fat black girl who wouldn't leave me alone life was hell.
>>
>>29869873
Raped by a Syrinigger once. Blocked it out of my memory for a couple of years with addblock plus. Atleast I got rid of triggering content which is better than nothing.
>>
>>29874698
Do you have any idea how to spot husband beater signals in yourself?

I tried google and it just gives me how to spot a wife beater.
>>
>>29869896
hey, me too!

we did it in bushes and behind garbage bin
>>
File: 1405341407530.jpg (32 KB, 334x320) Image search: [Google]
1405341407530.jpg
32 KB, 334x320
>>29869873
> be me 5 years ago working in hotel kitchin
> bent over doing some work in sink
> feel warm slender hand reach down my pants
> jump out of my skin
> turn to watch female co worker skip away giggling

man what I wouldn't give to have that happen again
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>29869991
>tfw you laugh at this and get hard
>tfw when everyone cringes at you, but you laugh at their feels too
>tfw you listen to weeb shota music
>>
>>29875121
This, it's not like anyone here is being melodramatic about it either. Why would anyone make this shit up?
>>
File: 1468193149906.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1468193149906.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Almost happened to me back when I was around 7 and lived in the projects. There was a white guy there who would look out the kids when we were playing, and one day,the dude asked me and a kid I was in to go into his house. He never touched me or anything, he just asked us to tale off my shirt and if he can take pictures of us, and told us not tell anyone.
Friend told his mom though, who told his dad than my dad who was an Alpha Tyrone and the top drug dealer there. They never killed his ass, they just beat him with a pipe into a cripple.
>>
>>29869992
>fucking get over it

Why, so you can feel like rape is acceptable?
>>
>>29875261
>They don't want it to be legally possible for women to rape men, and want it considered in a different category.

This is obviously stupid, but I can't imagine how difficult it would be to stay hard when a gun is to your head. Does fear not factor into that at all?
>>
I had a friend in highschool who coerced me into having sex. We were best friends and everytime we would go to each other houses, we ended up fucking like rabbits. It lasted a whole year.
I consider it rape cause I'm not gay.
>>
I never really got how you can force a grown dick into a pre-pubescent boy's ass

I struggle with my gf, like literally takes 10-20 minutes of easing into it to get it in first few dozen times. Not just because I don't want to hurt her but I also don't want to break my dick. Gf is like 5'8 and I'm basically 100% average dick - like 6.5 long n 5.5 circumference.
>>
>>29879906
What has this plave become...
>>
File: 1464407401491.gif (1 MB, 370x288) Image search: [Google]
1464407401491.gif
1 MB, 370x288
>>29879830
>I consider it rape cause I'm not gay.

why are men capable of these levels of cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>29880064

>thinks normies don't chill on /r9k/ all the time

legit majority of "robots" here are normies trying to stimulate conversation on a subject they want to learn about. legitimate 30-50 year old KHV are so detached from reality they won't realise how detached & pathetic they are. only with no self awareness at all or severe phobia (you wouldn't be here in this case) will be KHV.

wake up mate
>>
>>29869990
Is anon new to the Internet?

Didn't you see the sweaty SJW'S?
>>
>>29871532
>going on 4chan on your birthday
I'm sorry anon
>>
>>29869873
there is no such thing as male rape
>>
>>29880115
Good joke. They all hang out on /soc/, /adv/ and /b/. There's an influx of them to be certain, but they certainly do not overtake this board.
>>
>>29869873
When I was about 6 some guy offered me a ride home but drove somewhere else instead. He jerked himself off and touched my penis and body.

The thing is I kind of liked it at that time. Maybe because I'm gay and even then I liked men more.
>>
File: StatutoryRape.jpg (390 KB, 1595x818) Image search: [Google]
StatutoryRape.jpg
390 KB, 1595x818
>>29875261
>>29869963
Contributing to that factor.
edfhdufhk
>>
File: Taxi Driver arest.jpg (301 KB, 555x2076) Image search: [Google]
Taxi Driver arest.jpg
301 KB, 555x2076
Its Sickening how lightly society treats rape and sexual assault of men, especially when its a woman. Pic very related.
>>
>>29881440
Hola tumblr :^)
>>
>>29871906
>The idea that men are emotionless robotic killing machines is nothing but a lie promoted by governments so they can have more meat for the killing fields.

It's kind of funny because if anything men are the MORE emotional sex. You don't see women writing sonnets and shit lol
>>
Was raped by my cousin from age 6 to 9. He is 5 years older than me. You can say that he was also a child but damn. When I was 11 I understood that it was wrong. I did when I was younger too but he would threaten me with all kinds of stuff and I was gullible as fuck.

I don't even hate him for it. He recently had a son and seems to be a decent father. Never really thought of outing him because I didn't want the attention myself.

I want to believe that it hadn't affected me. At least thats what I keep telling myself. I'm still straight. I have some pretty serious intimacy issues though. I hate touching other people. It just makes me so uncomfortable I can't explain it. Like I want to run away. It's really ruining my already small chances in getting into a relationship.

I'm considering therapy but I really don't know where to go. Not even sure if I could help in a shithole I live in.
>>
>>29869900
How to console someone who's been raped?
>go to tumblr, bitch.
Just stop it, man.
>>
>>29870010
>as an adult
How?
>>
>>29874698
YOU FUCKING KEK HOW DO YOU EVEN MANAGE TO STAY ALIVE? KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT IF YOURE UNABLE TO DEFEND YOURSELF FROM A WOMAN.
>>
File: a.jpg (254 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
254 KB, 800x800
>>29869873
People in this thread who got raped , have you went after your attacker to punish him/her?
>>
>>29869900
nice dubs btw, 99 followed by 00.
>>
>>29883403
You can't defend yourself or you're made out to be the bad guy. The only chance for the woman to get fucked over instead would be if she used an object as a weapon. You would also need more evidence.

I'm an expert of getting fucked over for defending myself, I should know.
>>
>>29883496
Then record it???
Or just get out of the relationship.
It's literally THAT easy!

I have zero understanding for weak ass faggots like you.
>>
>>29883565
>recording
You would have to be very prepared with undiscovered recording devices in order to capture that, otherwise the risk they would dispose/tamper with it are not just increased, but their paranoia of that now is a factor. The only case where this could apply is if you were paranoid yourself or this were a regular event.
>get out of the relationship
Seeing how that anon was in a married relationship, that is a very blurry line to figure out due to the consequences for men in divorce. She would take his shit.

But I don't expect people like you to understand that, because you were never on the receiving end. Especially since you type like you're 16.
>>
>>29883685
Anon, anon.... I am 21 actually. But hey at least you tried 2 insult me, faggot. If you realyl have any problem with me just tell it to me you faggot.

Please do a good thing: Kill yourself.
>>
>>29883725
I did. I also clearly defined these issues instead of stumbling over my keyboard. Maybe if you spent your time not lying on the internet you could stop perpetuating the stereotypes you fill.
>>
>>29883441
More people should do this. Some things are worth doing time for.

I'm not a dude but if someone raped me (Almost did by an ex marine who followed me back to my friend's place) I'd hire a PI to find them, break into their house, shoot them in the kneecaps, suffocate them on their own dismembered penis, dump them off at a hospital and turn myself in. I'd be grinning from ear to eat in my mugshot too.
>>
>>29870055
Male rape victims are fucked. SJWs say it's not real rape and conservitards just straight up laugh at you
>>
>>29869873
The really fucked up shit is male on male rape, i bet the suicide rates for heterosexual male on male rape victims is insanely high. Must absolutely ruin the
the guy in ways most male on female rape victims couldn't even imagine. Probably little to no support systems in place either.
>>
I got raped, but it doesn't affect me at all.
I felt uncomfortable for that time period, but that's it.

You're all a bunch of pansies.
>>
>>29883796
you make me sad
>>
>>29883796
It's easier if you are a female. You'll get a lighter sentence and once you're out no one will think you're dangerous or shun you for it. There are no justice for men.
>>
>>29883796
Sorry about what happened to you but holy Kek, It's always marines that do that shit. They are always rapists.
>>
File: 1420918468229.jpg (165 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1420918468229.jpg
165 KB, 500x500
Reporting in.

You can obviously tell I was pretty asshurt about the whole ordeal, but I'm better off than others, apparently.

While it did lead to me being literally afraid of having sex on top of trying to explain something like that in a relationship, I'm making progress. Learning to cope with it was the worst part, not to mention once the news broke out people offered their condolences and it didn't help. Feeling sorry for myself didn't help either. Spent half of my time in college like that.

I kinda regret doing the gay hookup thing in college, but I had to force myself to get over it, and apparently it worked. Now I can say I'm done with it for good. I did tons of shit I'm not proud of, but I've cleaned up any and all traces of those events. Gave fake names, fake e-mails, always used protection...all that. And I did manage to catch up with the bastard that raped me, he tried to take me to court for blackmail.

It doesn't matter at this point.
It's sort of an unspoken rule that said person isn't allowed at family events. Which is good enough for me.
>>
>>29869873
>male
>being raped

lmao fuck off you sissy eunuch
>>
I was gangraped for honking the horn at someone in traffic
>>
File: 1398653165723.jpg (27 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
1398653165723.jpg
27 KB, 234x216
>>29869930
Try having a couple near-death experiences and see what happens to you.
Who knows, maybe it'll change those hot opinions of yours.
>>
I was molested in public. Was kinda fucked up but I don't understand how anyone could be traumatised by it. I was over it after like a week and kinda laugh about it now, 7 years later.
>>
>>29869873
I was raped at school. Two older boys held me down and a third raped me. They took pictures and blackmailed me into sucking them off for about 3 years until my family moved away thank God.

I can't get turned on now by anything that looks like consensual sex.
>>
>>29877730
Take your time with this shit.
Took me about 6 years to get over what happened. It also didn't help that it came back as a repressed memory.
By the time I even thought about therapy, it didn't matter. There were worse things I experienced that didn't even compare to getting molested and buttfucked as a kid, including a car accident.

You'll do fine.
Try different methods.
I thought I'd be able to distract myself with it by working and going to college. Turns out I can't stand being hugged or touched from behind.
>>
>>29869930
t. someone who has never experienced a near death situation or actual rape
>>
File: so progressive.jpg (93 KB, 625x761) Image search: [Google]
so progressive.jpg
93 KB, 625x761
When did all the edgy /pol/ friends show up?
>>
>>29869930
I am traumatized by just having to deal with people on a regular basis.
>>
>>29875261
disregarding abuse of children which many women are guilty of, the feminists are probably right. what's a woman have to gain from starting a fistfight with a man? nothing. that's not to say that men can't be raped or domestically abused... by other men.
>>
>>29869873
>19
>in college
>girl invites me to her apartment to study
>she keeps giving me wine
>end up watching a movie
>she is relatively sober compared to me
>she initiates sex
>terrible sex commences
>i can't keep it up and eventually fall asleep
>i wake up around 3 am
>sneak out the door
>puke on her porch
>walk home

in our "rape culture" world, i was not able to give consent and got raped right?
>>
>>29885727
were you passed out anon? it's hard to give consent if you're unconscious.
>>
>>29885750
no, i was conscious, but heavily intoxicated (with wine that she gave me). if the genders had been reversed, i could get a massive social media personal army to go after that "rapist."
>>
>>29885829
or to villify you for being a "vindictive slut". that one goes both ways.
>>
>>29885848
that's true, but the "vindictive slut" camp would be much smaller.
>>
>>29883725
Time to stop posting anon
>>
>>29885905
not so sure anon, it really depends on the crowd. you should write a memoir tho, it would probly be better than lena's.
>>
>>29884315
Psycopath detected
>>
>>29883197
that's just because most women can't write for shit and the few who can don't want to
>>
>>29883349
I am guessing drugs, guns or rope. Gotta get a little smart when its a grown man but still easily doable.

Now kids on the other hand are easy. Especially if you possess a pussy because nobody is gonna suspect you.

>>29875160
I remember that. Awhile back it happened again except that time there was also the victims talking about it.

Fucking hell was that a horrifying thread. Especially when the female pedoes and male victims began to talk to each other which was actually much more civil then you would think.

>>29872903
Those kinds of stories are beyond fucked up because you know nobody cares/will just laugh and they wont ever get any help.

Its also a thing a lot of male victims prefer to not talk about unless its anon which appears to make them much more willing to open up.

>>29883135
In his defense he was a special kind of fucked due to her being a lawyer to boot.
>>
I was raped in prison, but I eventually got over it by raping my rapist, and crippling him too

it's the only way to feel like a man again, really
>>
>>29883441
Yes. Yes I did.

Sadly it was only one of them I could get payback on so far. It was fucking delicious though goddamn.

I don't know why people harp against revenge its amazing then again maybe its because I am a terrible person.

I only regret there being stuff in the way for the others but i am working on that. I think that in the end only one of them will be able to completely getaway with it which makes me depressed.

I am however secretly terrified for some nephews of mine because i know for a fact their mother is into that sort of thing. Problem is i haven't come up with a way to help them out in time as well as get revenge and I know eventually she will make her move probably before i can make my own. Will likely make payback with her especially nasty as it will likely have to cover for whatever she does to them too.

Fuck I hate my evil family so goddamn much.

>>29884600
There is you just have to take it yourself and be careful about it.

>>29885510
A lot actually. Laws are massively in favor of women even if they started it.

>>29878518
They are harder to spot. As most the stuff you can find online actually just indicates that they will abuse children(because they are smaller/easier target).

Those who DO target men generally rely upon the law backing them up or are already physically violent to begin with.

A husband beater KNOWS she get away with a TON of shit even more then the lesbian beaters. There IS some correlation between if a woman is willing to abuse those weaker then herself and men.

Sometimes women do both or just stick with one or another. A lot of women prefer using psychological abuse and to a bit of a lesser degree sexual abuse over physical.

This has however changed as the laws have. Women have now been enabled to better take out their physical wrath upon others as in the old days if she tried that shit she could get her ass beat and not expect aid.
>>
>>29887223
People harp on revenge because it perpetuates a cycle. They'll want vengenace on you getting vengeance etc. so it just comes down to petty meaningless back and forth. This is why people encourage forgiveness instead but due to emotional and real life constraints unreturned vengeance is very well possible.

TL;DR fucking moralfags
>>
>>29887223
Things have literally NEVER been better for women especially if they are evil.

Feminist mobs ensure they will ALWAYS be protected and they have naturally twisted the laws to better aid themselves while at the same time put a stranglehold on the fact of just how evil women can be(they are in fact still a protected class despite preaching about so called 'equality'). Even if its to each other and that 'problem' is something they will only BARELY admit to.

If your a guy and you suffered at the hands of a woman your FUCKED. Even if you were a kid and she wasn't.

Woman physical abuse is a bit newer when it comes to targeting men as before there were very real risks involved so they took it out on kids instead. That is a recent change which is partly why there is so little info about it.

At best all I can say is there is some overlap with women who abuse children physically and prefer physical violence.

Possibly overlap with women who prefer sexual and psychological abuse which has always been a big favorite of theirs. Sometimes they like to mix it up so looking into those types can help you spot the more physically using of them.

I have noticed that physically abusive women tend to be more direct and forceful compared to the other types where they are more...indirect. They also show a real leaning towards more direct forms of abuse besides physical. A number of them do enjoy quite the direct sexual abuse due to being sadists. They find the physical abuse quite a turn on and frequently go beyond just it.

In other words watch out for female who are abusive and are sadists. They are pretty much GUARANTEED to be into physical abusers as well. Ever since the laws joined their side they really can't help. In the old days they would just take it out on kids but the newer changes have allowed them to expand beyond being a bunch of pedophiles.

With love from an anon who actually goes out of his way to study up on niche and overlooked crimes.
>>
>>29871532
Why would you be lurking in a male rape thread on r9k when it's your birthday?
>>
I think I was molested as a toddler by an old hag witch babysitter. All I remember is she got mad at me for something and told me I was sick and she needed to take my temperature. Then she put me up on the counter face down, took off my diaper and I remember feeling strange, like she stuck a thermometer that was "too big" in my asshole, and it was deep. I remember I couldn't breathe and I remember her, she was angry while she was doing it to me. But I can't say for sure since I was a tot and nobody else saw it.
>>
>>29869873
>he's attractive enough for someone to rape him

You're not a robot
>>
>>29885510
>beat husband with frying pan
>husband can't hit back because lol any violence against women is wrong

Feminists have stacked the deck mate.
>>
>>29887149
This. In order to win back your honour you gotta perform a counter rape. It's like tag.
>>
>>29888148
I was a pretty cute 8 year old.
>>
Males literally cannot be raped.
test test one two three
>>
After seeing this thread,i'm glad to punch men and women equally when they fuck up with me !
>>
>>29878518

I don't even look at women any more in that light to be honest. If I want a shag, I visit a hooker. I'm not getting involved because it's still raw even though this all happened 2 years ago.
I don't know of any resources that have info on this though.

>>29883403

I'm going to give you your (You) and just say it wasn't that I was physically incapable of defending myself (I managed to restrain her a few times and stop her doing really serious damage - one time she was smashing everything in my room with a miniature cricket bat and came after me with it) but that if I had done anything about it, she would've called the cops and had me in jail. But this response is echoed throughout the thread and you're probably just a poor attempt at a baitposter, so here's your bite.

>>29883496

Evidence or not, the only state in this country I've ever seen actually acknowledge any sort of woman-on-male domestic violence is WA and that's because the coon women go fucking aggro on the dudes and leave them hospitalised.

>>29883565
Again, see >>29883685

>>29885111

Thanks for the faith, Anon. 6 years is a long time, and it's only been 2 since all my shit. It's kinda nice to hear that sometimes it gets better for others, so maybe it will for me too.
>>
>>29885049
Finally some fap material. This thread isn't a complete waste of time after all. Gotta ask, though, wouldn't the pictures be evidence of wrongdoing on their part? Were you too dense of a kid to figure that out and report them?
>>
File: cry.gif (182 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
182 KB, 400x374
>>29869873
ISN'T SOMEBODY GONNA SAVE THE FRIGGIN GOAT? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?
>>
>>29891814
Goats are the devil. That man is sending a demon back to hell where it belongs.
>>
>>29891814
You cannot save the goat, not even in the true ending.
>>
>>29891860
true dude. i don't trust their sideways eyes, and weird horns. at least you can stick a saddle on a horse and whip the shit outta it. goats have a mind of their own.
>>
Another male fingered my ass while they thought I was sleeping. I kept pretending because I didn't know what to do.
>>
>>29870214
how easily you brush off getting raped doesn't have anything to do with your status of actually getting raped dumbass
>>
>>29875241

damn bro, have you even seen your daughter since? does she even know?
>>
Gang raped when I was 15 was too ashamed to tell anyone, this completely ruined high school and destroyed any chance of a normal social life. Later I worked in a an occupation with a fairly rough crowd and had two coworkers hold me down and simulate raping me all the while laughing and calling me names... That said I no longer have any self esteem to speak of and have a hard time with basic human interaction or trusting others even my one and only friend... Which is unfair to him as he has never done anything to show he is untrustworthy; but my brain seems hardwired to fear others at this point.

I almost forgot to mention that I tried getting help in the past from family members, they told me to suck it up and deal with it and that it wasn't there problem, like living with a bunch of reptiles that look human. I feel that life is nothing more but a nightmare for those that are genuinely nice people; you either grow cold and become twisted yourself or continue to suffer endlessly until you finally give in and kill yourself.

Will things ever get better?
>>
>>29875241
that's fucked man
I bet she's a trashy whore
>>
>>29869873
Yeah. It made my therapist question me whether I was gay because I told her that was my only sexual experiance and because I hadnt had a girlfriend for 5 years at that time. Never went back to her and I don't want to talk about it with anyone else ever again
>>
>>29891860
fuck off goats are based creatures
>>
When I was a real youngin my aunt made me do some weird sexual shit that I'd rather not share, I thought it was some innocent fun shit
I still see her often today and she's pretty oddly flirtatious I think she thinks I don't remember any of that stuff
[Spoiler] I'm going on a 1 1/2 month long road trip with her in august what do? [/spoiler]
>>
>>29893283
Looks like I fuggerinoed up that spoilers thing,oh well
>>
>>29869900
>female rape
>what's the big deal LOL
>male rape
>ugh ur such a fucking troll I'm so hurt and abused right now that I got my dick wet
>>
File: 1442017614748.gif (492 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
1442017614748.gif
492 KB, 500x212
>>29892859
It does get better though.
Eventually.

>>29890454
>>29885111

You have to make it better, and you obviously can't rely on your family.
Baby steps.

>>29893359
Literally not the case with this thread.
Anons here mostly get mad about false rape accusations, which happen a lot. Almost always from females.

>>29893283
Deny all advances
It can only get worse.
Especially if other family members find out
>>
>>29893473
But what if me denying does nothing?
>>
File: 1368141424828.gif (2 MB, 272x201) Image search: [Google]
1368141424828.gif
2 MB, 272x201
>>29869873

This actually seems like a good thread, lots of positive feelings and understanding.
This is the type of thread we need, one that brings people with the same unspeakable horrors of their lives together to vent and comfort one another

bump, and keep on truckin' boys.
best of luck to those unfortunate victims, it seems this is one of the few places in this fucked up world where you can get some heavy shit off your chest.
>>
>>29870071
I know that feel but i never told anyone. Got blackmailed into it that fucking evil bitch, but apparently my family has a thing for producing evil cunts.

>>29875241
How the hell did that all happen?

>>29893283
She is going to fuck you. If she is being flirty about it there is no way in hell she wont. You have to remember she already break laws so would it really matter if she broke another?

>>29893871
If you can't escape her its going to happen.

As a male you have fuck all for rights against women with that sort of thing except for avoidance.

I speak from experience.
>>
I was raped multiple times at multiple ages.

First time being when I was 3 until I was 5 with some teenage babysitter. Some sort of male loli fetish I think.

Second was an older girl at a daycare center when I was 6 until I was 10. I think it was because I was the only boy and she wanted to experiment.

Finally was my own mother when I was about 13 until I was an adult. Apparently I looked enough like my father for her to do it. I think the worst part is that by the time it had come to my mother I was so used to it that I just didn't fight back and laid there. I wish I could forget these ones as easily as I can forget the first two people.
>>
>>29894317
Fuck anon...I feel your pain. Mine was more concentrated though. Like some day the world suddenly decided I deserved to get raped repeatedly. Guess i have that kind of face or appearance that brings it out of women or something. Even got myself gang raped by an entire cliche of girls.
>>
>>29892951

Man, fuck therapists of all kinds. I saw one a while ago about the ex and her shit and you could just tell she wasn't taking it seriously. Entitled pieces of shit, the lot of them. We can't even turn to them.

>>29893473

My mum hates the bitch. I knocked the ex up by accident (in hindsight, I wonder if she had anything to do with it) and she told my mum to blackmail me. So she knows it was a rough time, but I still don't think I could tell her about this. I'm not sure she'd believe me.

>>29893939

I was thinking the same thing, despite the endless baitposting. It makes me pretty happy tbqh.
>>
File: 130089413310.jpg (137 KB, 565x402) Image search: [Google]
130089413310.jpg
137 KB, 565x402
>>29869873
YES, AND SHE WAS UGLY
>>
>>29894317
What's there to complain about?
>>
>>29894880
How about underaged molestation/statutory rape?

Or just maybe even reverse Oedipus?
>>
File: 1299980246252.jpg (10 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
1299980246252.jpg
10 KB, 180x135
>>29887547
You say it's a new thing, but when Erin Pizzey started the first shelter for battered women she noticed that half of those who came there were just as violent as their husbands. From what I understand, the studies have ALWAYS shown that domestic abuse is not a gendered issue. Which is screwed up because it means the facts have deliberately been covered up.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.