[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here has resigned from actively trying to get a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1445435383530.jpg (59 KB, 480x365) Image search: [Google]
1445435383530.jpg
59 KB, 480x365
Who else here has resigned from actively trying to get a woman? I deleted my dating site profiles, and I'm going to dedicate my time to playing vidya, watching movies/tv series, reading, and writing. If a woman happens to come into my life, I'll let it happen, but i don't expect it. If that doesn't happen, we have the great waifu age of approaching where VR waifus and sexbots will replace real women.

Stop letting yourself feel like you need a woman and enjoy life while you can. Resign from chasing women, craving women, and enjoy life.
>>
>>29869755
That kid is SO LUCKY. He has a parrot AND a monkey? I have no exotic animals and this kid has two! WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!
>>
File: 1453146242946.png (1 MB, 1276x956) Image search: [Google]
1453146242946.png
1 MB, 1276x956
Anyone else know this feel? Anyone?? Hellloooooo...
>>
>>29869755
I mean you don't need to cut off completely. I like the idea but it's extreme. You can have dating profiles without being attached to them and checking them constantly.
>>
>>29869953
I disagree, if you're undesirable then chasing women will just make you miserable. Cutting of completely would be a good idea
>>
if you don't try to get them, you never will. women don't search for anything, they let everything fall into their lap from birth.
the driving force of want and exploration is provided by men and women tag along.
>>
>>29869953
I had a dating profile for 1 year since a breakup. My city has utter trash as far as interesting girls. The one interesting girl I found on there, I spergged out and blew my chances with her by messaging her a few times in a row, so thats what made me realize I need to delete this online dating shit.

Honestly, having a VR wife doesn't sound that bad. They'll be very realistic in 20 years, even more realistic in 30 years.
>>
>>29870042
Haha that's how I feel mate, our time will come...
>>
>>29869852
Pretty sure them parrots (Macaws) are a few Grand aswell.
>>29869953
Not OP but i thought the same aswell, couldn't help but check every hour just incase i got a message. Easier to just delete it. Online dating is a 10/10 chads thing.
>>29870042
>I spergged out and blew my chances with her by messaging her a few times in a row
Same happened to me but if i had of just said "want to fuck?" or something alpha i would of just off as a creep
>>
>>29869755
I gave up completely and I am reading about occultism. I can already feel my ego falling to pathetic shreds and dissolving ino the void so that I may take my rightful place as a powerful wizard.
>>
File: 42deathandapoc.jpg (66 KB, 550x644) Image search: [Google]
42deathandapoc.jpg
66 KB, 550x644
>>29870373
>parrot/macaw, more exotic, rare
>magpie, shit-tier, called cunts all the time, still more intelligent and more based
>>
Yep. I've never really liked the idea of a girlfriend for girlfriend's sake. Sex is nice, sure, but I think it'd get boring without an emotional connection. I'd much rather just hold out for the right woman.
>>
>>29870431
Yeah i know that first hand bro. Also that dumb bitch needs a few zip ties on her helmet to stop magpie attacks
>>
>>29869852
What would you even do with a monkey if you had one?
>>
>>29870733
Pose for pictures on the beach with it
>>
>>29869755
you don't search for the wind, it just comes and leaves all your shit out of place.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.