[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /in emotional pain/ tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png
78 KB, 412x351
Who else /in emotional pain/ tonight?
>>
>>29869421

teII us what's wrong
>>
Where do you think you are?

original memery
>>
File: 1464854439217.jpg (28 KB, 453x504) Image search: [Google]
1464854439217.jpg
28 KB, 453x504
>>29869421
every night my man.

ayyyyyy
>>
>>29869421
you mean like every other waking moment?
>>
>>29869421
I feel it.
I started learning Java today and it seems like such a daunting task. I feel like giving up and crying but I also wanna keep learning. I think I just need a good night's sleep that's all.
>>
>>29869503
>>29869508
>>29869523
>>29869551
At least I'm not the only one
The robot keeps muting me tho
>>
I'm really feeling it tonight. God help me.
>>
It's a tough life the robots live. Hurting no matter what
>>
>>29869421
Fucking sick of this life. Is this really all existence has to offer?
>>
File: 1467417443342.jpg (29 KB, 376x387) Image search: [Google]
1467417443342.jpg
29 KB, 376x387
>>29869421
>tfw when i just wanna feel okay again
>>
Every night. I let the best girl I've ever met slip through my grasp without even telling her how I feel and she's probably out of my life forever. I thought that was what I wanted, but I was wrong. Now that I'm in college I have next to no friends, since I don't talk to anyone and being the autist I am I can't fucking relate to anyone or care about their problems. I want a girlfriend but I don't even know where I'd begin looking, since I don't go out and I'd wager most of the girls on Tinder and similar are trash I wouldn't be interested in.

>>29869653
I know the feeling. I'm trying to write a few smartphone apps. I'm good at sysadmin, routing and security stuff, but I'm absolute ass at writing my own scripts and even worse at coding properly. I'm banking on one of my friends girlfriends helping me with this sort of thing.
>>
I'm in emotional pain every night lol
>>
I lost the one thing that made me happy, and I'm actually in more pain than ever. I don't know how to not kill myself soon enough. I really, honestly think this is the breaking point. I can't eat or live like I did before. I can't eat at all. I don't know.
>>
>>29872235
Tinder girls are all trash tbqh fampire
>>
>>29872276
My point exactly. One of my friends asks me about girls he meets on Tinder that went to my highschool, since it was really small, ~100 people. He told me he got matched witht them, and I instantly some lost respect for all of them.
>>
i know it's you who keeps making multiple threads of stupid bullshit and spamming the board with whining about an existantial crisis. fuck off
>>
>>29869421
Me. I kept on chatting with this person on Steam, i thought i was being too clingy and he never replied, so I removed him from steam (stupid choice), as i thought he needed space.

And then a few days later I find out he gets a fucking gf with Pokemon Go, didn't even know he was bi.

I am not a fembot.
>>
im sitting awake terrified of losing the one i love because i don't always know how to help them. all i want to do is make them happy and support them but there's only so many "we'll make it through this"'s you can give before it gets stale. they never act like im not enough but i know people like that. if you can't do anything to help they'll slip through your fingers in no time.
>>
File: 1465942026686s.jpg (16 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
1465942026686s.jpg
16 KB, 243x250
I'm at a buddies place and forgot my Paxil. Man SSRi discontinuation syndrome sucks dick but it's nice to feel my emotions again. It just feels so empty on them. And I've been on them for 15 years, feeling emotions is almost nostalgic. Lately I've been feeling very alone as well and as soon as I get home I'll probably be in a somber mood. Lately I've just been dreaming about my ex That I still love.
>>
I don't want to live this life at all anymore, but I'm not ready for death. It's so hard to believe anything is even real, that anybody else is real. Nobody cares, I don't care. Life feels like the strongest emotional torture imaginable. I haven't enjoyed anything since I was nine years old. I don't know what happiness feels like anymore. Nothing ever comes of these writings, nothing ever comes from doing anything. Any possible future looks depressing. I don't like other people but I still need them, they don't need me. I'm so mentally unstable, but I can't place it on any specific disorder or illness. I can't even kill myself, and I don't know why. I feel like everything is happening all at once and I feel too aware of time being so illusory. My head and life is an absolute confusing mess. I wish I could start over but I can't stick with anything. therapy and meds don't help, and part of me doesn't want any better, I'd rather die.

don't expect anybody to read all that garbage but yeah I'm in some pain right now
>>
>>29872353
Understandable, I would too if someone saw some girl I knew on tinder
>>
File: kncuY.jpg (17 KB, 350x326) Image search: [Google]
kncuY.jpg
17 KB, 350x326
>>29872235
Read some redpill you scrub
>>
>>29869421
Every fucking night.
>lay awake till 5 am contemplating how shitty society is and how shitty I am
>finnaly fall asleep.
>wake up again at 7 am and can't fall back asleep.
Today's my only day off too. I was looking forward to sleeping for 10 hours but no.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.