[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't sleep. It's 1am. I read a lot of creepy pasta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: bloodsuckers.jpg (376 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
bloodsuckers.jpg
376 KB, 900x1344
Can't sleep. It's 1am.

I read a lot of creepy pasta on /x/, since I realized I haven't been there in like 4 years. Scared now and nothing feels real.

Who else /awake/ here?
>>
>>29869411
here's what you do

go into your bathroom with a flashlight. Turn off the lights and put the flashlight somewhere in the bathroom so that your face is barely illuminated in the mirror.

Stare at your face in the mirror for 2 minutes, or more if you wish.

Report back with results.

I am a demon who has been watching you for a while now, and if you do not do as I command you will not wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>29869472
Okay I'll do that but you've been watching me for a while it sounds like but I want to know whether you think my girlfriend is sexy or not.

I mean you've probably watched us fuck, right?
>>
File: Death.png (97 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Death.png
97 KB, 250x250
>>29869504
Good luck anon, hope the spooky ghosts don't get you.
>>
>>29869411
Just remember, God punishes the weak.
>>
>>29869504
This is your final warning.
>>
>>29869814
I did it and for a second my skin was all white and my eyes went black and I woke up just now on the couch covered in sweat.

Did you trick me, was I supposed to not look in the miror?
>>
File: 1465102437220.png (214 KB, 347x462) Image search: [Google]
1465102437220.png
214 KB, 347x462
>>29869472
Y u do dis?
You know perfectly well that anon will probably have a heart attack when his reflection begins to morph into demons and shit.
>>
>>29869472

Wow this guy is a dick. As someone has has frequented /x/ after a few years with a healthy amount of skepticism, I've allowed many of their half-assed theories about evocation somewhat possible and explanatory. That doesn't mean I believe in it, but I do take that type of thing seriously and don't like to play around with it. OP is probably not going to be able to sleep well tonight, as well as I. I also have to be up at 6am - so thank you.
>>
>>29869411
are there more pages of that comic? or is it a reference to something else?
>>
>>29870394
No more pages, but for context it's about the game series "S.T.A.L.K.E.R." (adapted from A Roadside Picnic but the book does not feature any such creatures as bloodsuckers).

The obelisk, a mysterious structure formed in the core of a nuclear accident, is said to grant wishes. It just monkey paws your shit up, basically.
>>
>>29869472
>open bathroom door
>huge cockroach running in the Wall
see you in hell
>>
Where are the female mindflayers hiding anyway? They are rarer than female dwarves.
>>
>>29869472
>if you do not do as i command you will not wake up tomorrow

Guess who's not going to do as you command? Demons aren't really familiar with individual board culture I guess.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.