[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DON'T WANT TO BE UGLY ANY MORE I WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12
I DON'T WANT TO BE UGLY ANY MORE

I WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE DESIRED

I DONT WANT TO BE THE SHORTEST, UGLIEST GUY EVERYWHERE I GO

IM SICK OF THIS
>>
File: Miyama.Kiri.full.352235.jpg (362 KB, 637x900) Image search: [Google]
Miyama.Kiri.full.352235.jpg
362 KB, 637x900
fuck you gonna do about it

I dont care about it anymore
>>
There's literally only one thing you can do:
Get a good job so you get the money for plastic surgery
>>
>>29869406
HOW DOES PLASTIC SURGERY MAKE ME TALLER?
>>
Become a trap or date one.
>>
>>29869790
by breaking your leg bones, stretching them, letting them harden to a new permanent elongated limb.
>>
Think about this for a while and it'll help:

Every single person, even the most desirable, beautiful people on the planet right now, and quickly heading towards a point at which their bodies can do nothing for them. They will literally rot away in the ground, and many will endure old age and ugliness before this.
>>
>>29869790
Leg lengthening surgeries

Look it up cuckboi
>>
File: devito.jpg (42 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
devito.jpg
42 KB, 320x400
is this you my friend?
>>
>>29869885
This is good way to look at it
>>
>>29869926
My dad started balding in his early twenties so yes, very soon
>>
>>29869967
well
>get funny
>go into comedy
>get one t.v.
>???
>pull bitches
>>
>>29870002
You mean if I work the rest of my life towards something I have no interest in AND get incredibly lucky to be one of the few of billions to make it to the top I may get a wife like Danny Devito's?

wow, all those guys who say looks and height don't matter really are right!
>>
>>29869261
start taking steroids and working out you double nigger. You'll become more masculine, and hell, if you even take some HGH, you'll even grow taller. So stop being a little bitch nigga and sort your life out.
>>
File: ugly.jpg (28 KB, 499x503) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
28 KB, 499x503
>>29869261

it sucks man, you're one of the betas, just accept it

no matter what you do, or how you try, your girlfriend or wife will never desire your face or your body, and she will leave you immediately for the better option the second it walks by
>>
>>29870153
How do you people manage to get past the captcha?
>>
>>29870249
I know this

Should I become a serial killer? It seems like the only logical path at this point.
>>
File: foreveralone.png (9 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
foreveralone.png
9 KB, 226x223
>>29869790

it doesn't, you're forever a manlet, you weren't meant to breed

when big dick athletic alphas fuck small sexy women, there are four possibilities for children:

1) small sexy women
2) athletic big dick alphas
3) big (read: fat and manly) women
4) manlet men

1) and 2) are the most desirable, 4) is the least desirable.

you got the ugliness without the altheticism, and you got the midget height without the sexiness

you will never find a suitable mate because no woman wants your ugliness, manlet height, or tiny cock
>>
get into religion, even if it's bullshit force yourself to accept that you have a higher purpose in this life then to lay around and be ugly and short all day. helps me
>>
>>29870375
>just choose to believe something you don't believe
I don't think I can possibly do that

The serial killer option seems best, I'll see if anybody can think of something better though
>>
>>29870415
*good* churches are usually full of accepting people despite what many say, I'd give it a shot
>>
File: IMG_20160708_021550.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_021550.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4160
OP I'd swap with you if you could guarantee me a life of mildly rich NEETness

6'1 only tho
>>
File: fuckthis.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fuckthis.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>29869261

i know that feel anon

my parents are rich but I'm ugly as fuck, my girlfriends in HS all used me for money and fucked other dudes behind my back

they would make me wait for kisses, string me along for dates, and i'd end up catching them having sent nudes/sexting guys she barely met
>>
File: 1445469712319.jpg (34 KB, 496x267) Image search: [Google]
1445469712319.jpg
34 KB, 496x267
>>29869261
Get to a point where you're average-looking (for a manlet). Lose weight if you're fat, put on a tiny bit of muscle if you're skelly. You don't have to actually get big, just don't look like a cancer patient. Groom yourself, get a haircut that doesn't suck, take accutane to get rid of acne if you have it. Get clothes that fit, fuck /fa/ those guys are retarded twinks. Just get solid colored t-shirts and jeans if you don't want to put effort into it.
Once you do all that, you still probably won't be desirable in America, so go to somewhere like the Phillipines where everybody speaks English but nobody is white. You'll be like a god over there. You're welcome
>>
>>29870470
Yo anon stop posting pics of Chad, show us your tits or gtfo
>>
>>29870470
Jesus christ, he's not that desperate. Fuck off quasimodo
>>
>>29870549
Shut up cuntbag baka
>>
File: waiting.jpg (15 KB, 760x468) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
15 KB, 760x468
>>29870522

(same anon here)
>>always was a quiet, never really talked much, typical weeb with social issues, but parents drop me off

>> girls found out I was rich because my dad likes to collect and restore classics, so its obvious we have money, also I dress well because my mom has nothing better to do with her time than to make my wildabeast face look better in a suit

>> we live in a decent neighborhood in the burbs but its by far a blue-collar middle class neighborhood, not at all afluent , so we stick out

>> once middle school rolls around i sit alone for a few weeks until a girl starts talking to me in algebra

>> she invites me to her table with her friends. not quite jock-types but sporty-stoner type people who smoke, but are obviously popular. I start hanging out with them during lunch and after school, and occasionally host house parties when my parents go out since we have a hug place

>> I end up "dating" 4 of these girls (all from the same social circle) in MS/HS, and only get a kiss from two of them ( three kisses in total)

>> little did I know the whole social circle was in on it, they were being nice to me for money, booze,using my place to party etc

>> found out the jig was up when I found out the last girl I was with fucking some swimmer in my parents' basement during a house party during senior year

>>they're both drunk as fuck and barely bat an eye when I walk in

>> during the party I didn't freak out or get mad but exploded on her via text the next day. I call her a slut and a manipulator and she basically calls me an idiot for not realizing that nobody in the social circle gave a shit about me, and they only used me for my money

>> I just graduated college ( good school since my parents could afford it, I have a house at 24 years old, etc). My dating situation hasn't changed much: I can get girls on dates, but they don't seem sexually interested in me and make me "wait"
>>
File: IMG_1727.jpg (114 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1727.jpg
114 KB, 1280x960
>>29870526
Tried all that. What kind of idiot would keep doing the same thing when it gets them absolutely nowhere?

I gave up years ago and now I'm fat
>>
File: tyler.jpg (25 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
tyler.jpg
25 KB, 480x341
>>29870522
>>29870811

(same anon cont)

i'm pretty sure my GF has fucked her ex-bf behind my back. I went through her skype and she's send him a few nudes
>>
>>29870880
You mean your ex-gf right?
>>
>>29871051
>>You mean your ex-gf right?
no I'm "dating" another slut from work again

the story was from highschool/middleschool
>>
>>29870812
You've had a solid body back there, I guess the problem here is you attitude senpai.
>>
>>29871161
I only turned into this after I became a shut-in

Anybody who lived my life would act like me
>>
Does working out do anything I know I'm supposed to look taller if I'm thin which I am already but I can't do much with my face can I?
I don't want to post any pictures
>>
>>29870811
I'm sorry man, at the very least you won't starve to death and can enjoy other parts of life if you keep the affluence
I know it doesn't help much if that's all you want out of life but you can always relax and have a pity party whenever you want
>>
>>29871714
Being fit is the solution to so many problems, except being a manlet because people just make fun of you for overcompensating
>>
>>29870812
>implying the body on the right is not entirely hot
would worship your cock daily senpai
>>
File: 324082340823.jpg (892 KB, 5688x960) Image search: [Google]
324082340823.jpg
892 KB, 5688x960
>>29871879
It gets worse

I had a psychotic episode
>>
>>29872152
yikes! cutting!
bro don't do that.
you're super cuddly and hot, would fuck
>tfw no qt crazy chubby bf to keep stable through regular adoration and cockriding
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.