[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEW LAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1442376917108.jpg (35 KB, 599x429) Image search: [Google]
1442376917108.jpg
35 KB, 599x429
ok robits i got a tinder, and i managed to get my first ever date as a 24 yo khhv shes 19 btw, how do i not fuck it up?
>>
Whatever you do, do NOT be yourself
>>
>>29869182
noted. so, like when we meet do i hug or what do i do whats the custom? same for leaving do i kiss or?
>>
In the dress code department the old chub 'n' tuck is always a good solid.
>>
>>29869102
Bring her flowers, wear a suit, and take her to a PG rated movie. Pretty much standard first date material. You get to have sex on the second date, so don't push it right away.
>>
>>29869213
For first date id just give her a handshake when meeting
When leaving give her a short hug or a kiss if its going really good
Kiss could still wait until 2-3 date but not longer
>>
>>29869102
No advice, you aren't confident enough to do what I do.

What you can do is give her a choice between two places, like " On Tuesday at 4, I'm feeling like going to the movies, do you like __ or __ more?
>>
>>29869213
>>29869300

DO NOT kiss her OR hand shake

Make a brief motion inviting her to hug (like open your arms slightly) and watch her reaction

If she is receptive do the hug or if not it is better to wait and hug at the end of the date in my experience
>>
>>29869265
we are supposed to go to din din at a resturant, should i get tendies as an appetizer for lolz?

>>29869300
how does one kiss? everyone says it natural but, i am pretty sure ill fuck it up immensely.
>>
>>29869325
what would you do chadley?
>>
>>29869357
>we are supposed to go to din din at a resturant, should i get tendies as an appetizer for lolz?
Yeah, she'll probably find it funny.

>how does one kiss? everyone says it natural but, i am pretty sure ill fuck it up immensely.
Think of it like eating a watermelon, just without the teeth.
>>
>>29869357
If you can hug her, look her in the eyes and see first if she's smiling, then if she tries to lean in to kiss you. If she doesn't lean in, you can try to initiate it and she should follow suit if she wants it. Once you.know it can happen, tilt your head, close your eyes, and go in.
>>
>>29869388
>sex on the second date
where have i been, i thought it took like way more than that...
>>
>>29869357

I would not get dinner for a tinder date, especially not a multiple course meal lol, but it seems like you've already made plans so just keep it in mind for next time

I always do just drinks for the first date. No point wasting money on dinner if there's no chemistry
>>
>>29869480
You have to ask to go back to her place, that's where the sex happens. Think of it like a VN, you just picked the wrong route.
>>
>>29869376
I'd fuck her instead of asking her out, but I'm anti-relationship desu
>>
File: 1442536601181.png (169 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
1442536601181.png
169 KB, 293x300
>>29869482
fug, should have done coffee...

>>29869535
so, thats it, how do i ensure rawdog?
>>
>>29869535
>>29869480
Make up an excuse, don't ask for sex directly.

say you wanna check out her steroe, she wants sex, but women have to shit test you in order to find out if your a loser or not.
>>
>>29869588
Simple, just don't bring a condom.
>>
>>29869607
what are some prime examples?

>>29869633
simple enough...

so let me get this straight i attempt a hug when i meet? and at the end its hug or kiss? ofc if i fug up i am gunna sanic the fuck out...
>>
>>29869673

definitely at least a hug at the end if you want to see her again, based on that you can assess kiss. in my experience on a tinder date it is much more common to just hug, but obviously depends on the girl and the culture of the place you live.

but whatever happens don't go for just the hug if she goes for the kiss, watch her head movements closely as you lean in for the hug
>>
well lads thanks for the advice, pretty sure i am going to botch most of it, but its a learning experience.
>>
>>29869673
>>29869633
She won't check, it's a shit test. I've never met a women who wanted to wear condoms UNLESS YOU ASK. If you do, then she'll have to say yes.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.