[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason we can't get GF is because there's too many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: disgusting.jpg (104 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
104 KB, 800x1200
The reason we can't get GF is because there's too many fat women around and healthy robots don't want one.

They are inflating the value of non-fat women, to where average looking girl is high quality.

If you robots actively pursued fat chicks, I'm sure you will eventually get laid/girlfriend/w.e it is you want from them.

I don't mean asking 1 girl and giving up, but if you pursued fat chicks you could get GF within a week or 2.
>>
I want to bury my face in her big butt
>>
I don't want a fat girl, but I look at OKC around me and it's all fat chicks. I'm very demoralized and depressed.
>>
>>29868981
Why do I have to be stuck with a fat chick when I'm skinny and semi-athletic?

My last crush was on a pretty, chubby chick and got rejected.
>>
>>29869135
Nope, you have to go for full blown fat. Not "Chubby" but fat. They're everywhere. You can't go for slightly passable, chad fucks those also. (Sex is sex to him) You have to pick a fat one.
>>
OP, I would unironically give her a cock plowing with the force of a thousand suns while burying my face in those massive teatons
>>
>>29868981
she gave me a boner op
the thing is no chubby girl would look like that so it's not worth it to me
>>
>>29868981
Do you have sauce on that bitch, though? Dayum.
>>
>>29868981
>If you robots actively pursued fat chicks, I'm sure you will eventually get laid

Chubby chaser here.

Its actually really fucking hard.
>>
>>29868981
A lot of guys have a fat fetish, so as long as a fat girl isn't a complete dog she can be pretty picky.

Snagging a fat chick isn't as easy as one might assume.
>>
>>29871228
Hoshima Mika

You're fucking welcome.
>>
>told i'm attractive by people who don't even like me
>/fit/
>5'10" not too bad
>26
>successful career in downtown SF
>musician
>no problems making people laugh
>exclusive chubby chaser
>go out and normie 2-3 nights a week at least since break up 5 months ago

cannot get laid to save my own life.
the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
File: 1467878916493.jpg (475 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467878916493.jpg
475 KB, 960x1280
>>29868981
Requesting sauce on that
In return have some tits
>>
I'd rather go for a tranny.
>>
>>29871572
Fuck yes. My dick gives eternal thanks.
>>
>>29868981
>healthy robots
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.