[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to be known to have a big dick? For people to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
What is it like to be known to have a big dick?

For people to spread rumors about it and for women to look at you different, and you both know what's up.

Pic related.
>>
She married him for his big wallet
>>
File: shaq dollers.png (209 KB, 601x419) Image search: [Google]
shaq dollers.png
209 KB, 601x419
>>29868693
I'd marry Shaq too I don't give a fuck.
>>
i can't even understand how this would happen
i don't think anyone besides me has ever even thought about my dick
>>
If Shaq had no gf he'd be Shaquille O'Feel.
>>
memepost
e
m
e
p
o
s
t
>>
Is that snookie? I would literally ride her like a sex animal
>>
File: 054844.jpg (123 KB, 459x659) Image search: [Google]
054844.jpg
123 KB, 459x659
MeOregano es suOregano
>>
File: 1453282820069.png (24 KB, 695x556) Image search: [Google]
1453282820069.png
24 KB, 695x556
>>29868749
Would cuddle with Shaq, not gay tho.
>>
>>29870486
>when your dick is so big you could never physically fit inside any woman's vagina so long as you live
Must feel bad.
>>
File: 1528582882.jpg (5 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
1528582882.jpg
5 KB, 259x195
>>29870562
Its like some kind of cosmic joke set forth by the universe
>>
This thread is very bad.
>>
A few friends and their gfs and their gfs gfs know that I have a big dick. No one really cares. Not getting me any. If anything its become sort of a meme but no one takes me seriously still.
>>
>>29868749

desu senpai I'd marry Shaq even if he didn't have the money.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 750x743
>>29868673
I don't know OP.

I'm half black (this is relevant). I used to hang out with all the skater kids and was pretty good myself, so I gained their respect, so most some Chads and Staceys that these skaters were friends with would be cool with me. One day while I was sitting around in study hall with them, this decently attractive Stacey asked me about whether or not all black guys had huge dicks. I kind of sperged out and didn't know what to say, so I told her something along the lines of "as far as I know it's somewhat true." She seemed pretty interested by this, we all had a laugh, and went on with whatever else we were doing.

Another time some strange tumblrette girl walked over to our lunch table that was made up of your typical rich white kids, stoners, and whatever I was and just blatantly asked if any of us would fuck her. This really confused the fuck out of me and the rest of the guys so we just sat there staring at her with our mouths open, kek. I truly would have, but it was really out of character so I was too shocked and autistic to speak up. Still don't know if that was some kind of tricky female joke or what, but I still regret not saying anything.

Good times, somewhat cringey times. Sorry if I wasted your time with this.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-09-03-15h31m14s253.png (833 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-09-03-15h31m14s253.png
833 KB, 853x480
>>29870856

yeah you better be sorry
>>
>>29870856
lame story.
>>
>>29868832
But he makes them all Neal
>>
Damn, this thread actually got worse.
>>
>>29868832
If Shaq was a robot he'd be Shaquille NO'Reel
>>
>>29868673
8x6 master race here, It could be called a "dick privilege" because you only feel it when you don't have it.
>>
>>29868673
It feels nice. It's not a big deal but knowing people kind of envy you and/or are at least curious about having sex with you is a good feeling. The trick is, whenever your dick size comes up, just say it isn't that big of a deal. But not in a desperate way that makes people think you are just saying it because you have a small dick. If the topic of dick size in general comes up, don't say anything unless you're asked directly.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.