[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 66983089.jpg (89 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
66983089.jpg
89 KB, 400x400
Dear robot,

I love you. Yes, you reading this. I love that you're willing to speak your mind, I love that you aren't willing to settle or compromise your standards, I love that you're always trying your best. I love that you accept your own feelings and that you have hopes or goals, even if they're not the same as Chad's.

You're special to me, even if you're a beta autistic neet weeb kissless virgin. I know you've had your own experiences with childhood, family, school, even if they weren't all great ones, it's what makes you you. I love that you don't mind calling others out for their shortcomings and even admit your own on occasion.

Please always stay real and remember there are others who feel the same way as you, who love you the way you are. Don't take shit from nobody.

Love,
Anon
>>
>>29868636
I don't love you Obama.

And I especially don't love how you're defending a criminal so she can be president.

You're a scumbag, and I always knew you were.

Your pleads for affection from me are ineffective. Go back to the White House so you can talk with your fellow successful Chads and leave us alone.
>>
File: 1404009445999.png (19 KB, 489x389) Image search: [Google]
1404009445999.png
19 KB, 489x389
I love you too OP

Misery may love company, case in point being this place, but hey at least we can all have a laugh together at our situations.

Keep trying to improve, guys. Every day try to get a little bit better. Even if you don't, try again tomorrow. Life is short.
>>
File: obamalove.jpg (135 KB, 999x1500) Image search: [Google]
obamalove.jpg
135 KB, 999x1500
>>29868709
Love you anyway bro
>>
>>29868636
Whatever, faggot.
y-you to :')
>>
>>29868636
Keep doing what you're doing nigger
>>
File: barack-obama-smiling-2012.jpg (16 KB, 488x366) Image search: [Google]
barack-obama-smiling-2012.jpg
16 KB, 488x366
>>29869009
>>29869247
Y'all made me smile, I like the tsundere you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v_O7KaaQKw hey could u guys check out my vid? i dunno how to get it out there
>>
Thanks Obama.

Presidential Originality
>>
It makes me really hopeful knowing someone out there loves me :)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.