[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems like there is no help from above, only punishment. No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1468177533729.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1468177533729.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
It seems like there is no help from above, only punishment. No gentle reassurance, only cold derision. There is no love, only the vengeance of the universe, the cruel laughter of your "friends," the pity and disappointment of all those you ever hoped to love and cherish.

There is no peace. If this is all that it lead to, was there ever any? I am lost. There is no redemption, no higher purpose. Just loss and heartbreak.
>>
Alright there nihilistic 16 year old, calm down. No need to be a emo fag k?
>>
>>29868083
When I was a boy I used to pray for wisdom. I can't pray anymore man. I literally can't.

4 long years stuck in the same fucking place trying to make it. No direction, no idea what to do. All of the people I used to know, gone. I was never one of them. I've been left behind like the failure I am.
>>
The only thing that keeps me going is maybe there's a heaven.
There's not but maybe it'll encourage me to kill myself already.
>>
>>29868149
Yeah..
Like maybe if you go through this life without quitting, you'll finally know rest when you die.
>>
If you got a vehicle I would split and try to make a new life.
If people decided 'fuck you' 4 years ago, fuck them. You waiting for them to come back?
Start over.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.