[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/X360/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: halo 3 mp.jpg (327 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
halo 3 mp.jpg
327 KB, 1280x720
Xbox 360 thread gents, post feels, stories, and most importantly: gamertags.

>ywn play fat man on forge with your middle school pals again
>tfw it gets so late that peopel just stop talking in the party, and everyone comes to an unspoken agreement to call it a night
>tfw someone sends you a clan recruitment voice message

Playing xbox all night was the best, it truly feels like simpler times. You didn't have to worry about the cultural death of your country, or getting a job, or how venomous women were- those annoyances didn't exist. You just had some good buds and good games and everyone would burn hours together.

Answer these:
>Do you have an Xbox?
>What are your favorite games?
>Do you want to play again?
>Why can PC gaming never compete with console feels?

YOU MAY NOT KNOW:
Xbox offers super cheap deals on XBL subscriptions to people who haven't had it in a while. You can get 1 month for $1 or often times completely free. This is what I did, I am on month two now.

Right now I am on Halo 4, playing Slayer and kicking ass. Went 22 - 4 last match, it was killer.

Leave your gamertag at the bottom of each post, please. Let's share feels and play some games. I already have 6 or 7 anons added to my list, we can all play some games together.

>>>GT: HomedogJesus
>>
>peopel

peopel

>peopel

post gts pls
>>
I added you last week but removed you because I hate myself.
>>
File: o1_500.jpg (77 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
o1_500.jpg
77 KB, 500x712
I have never had a console but I always love these threads. I like to see people post feels and try to relate to said feels.

Bumpie bump
>>
File: katja.jpg (122 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
katja.jpg
122 KB, 750x750
>>29868046
Add me back. I want friends to play vidya with and I will accept you back no questions asked, friend.

Pls come back. Do you want to play Halo?
>>
Bumping the Xbox thread bc I already have you added.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.