[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw get home after getting some delicious kush from my dealer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1460368381885.png (124 KB, 380x346) Image search: [Google]
1460368381885.png
124 KB, 380x346
>tfw get home after getting some delicious kush from my dealer
>tfw mom asks me what the horrible smell is when I walk in the door
>tfw it wasn't me, literally the whole house reeked of some ridiculously dank OG type shit
>tfw ran upstairs and yelled at my imouto cause I noticed it came from her room
>tfw she was vaporizing the weed without blowing out of the window
>get incense hide kush etc etc
>mom comes upstairs, said it was a dead animal and that was that
>smell is gone
>goes back downstairs

Wew close call lads. She's also Muslim so that would have been a complete disaster desu.

I'm so high that I'm not even sure whether my room reeks or not. Probably does 2bh kek.
>>
>>29867846
>DUDE WEED LMAO the post

Get the fuck out of here norman >>>/b/ is that way.
>>
>>29867846
Dumbass under aged faggot, gtfo durrr I live with mommy and have to blow smoke out the window LMAO fucking stupid ass kids, this is so cool OP how about you make another weed thread, fucking faggot
>>
>>29867875
>>29867905
Kill yourselves normies! Everyone knows that weed is a ROBOT drug, REEEEE I am very angry at the current moment.
>>
>>29867846
If I were you, the sister would know violence. Go and punch her in the arm at the very least. Stupid fucking cunt touching your shit.
>>
>>29868300
haha I actually gave her the vaporizer and she bought her own kush

it wasn't my stash I had that with me already
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.