[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 10
File: 1468195823709.png (398 KB, 775x1027) Image search: [Google]
1468195823709.png
398 KB, 775x1027
Is this child abuse?
>>
>>29867510
its butchering the reproductive organs
>>
File: sym_hagrid.jpg (13 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
sym_hagrid.jpg
13 KB, 300x200
>yer a womyn, tommy
>>
>>29867510
Eight year olds don't know anything, practically genderless to begin with. The earliest a person can reliably identify their own gender identity is probably 13 or 14.

Regardless, this article is bait and lies.
>>
>>29867510
Yes, it is child abuse

If you cant drink or buy a gun under 18, you shoudnt be responsible enough to decide what gender you should be.

You might not be able to deal with the consequences of the operation
>>
Funny thing is suicide rates skyrocket post transition when they realize after all that they still aren't women
>>
I think it's child abuse just to let a little boy be raised by lesbians
>>
>>29867510
I would say yes

it's drugging and mutilating your child's genitals
>>
Yeah. It's like how fathers push their sons to play a sport they don't even want to play because the father has unfulfilled dreams of his own and lives vicariously through his kid.

But now hyper leftists are doing the same. They want their kids to be transgender or gay so they make this shit happen. It's extreme narcissism.
>>
>>29867510
read it carefully
>hormone blocking treatment

this is nothing permanent, it's just to prevent masculinization during puberty so if he wants to actually transition later, he won't look like a man
examples of such medications (GnRH analogues) are leuprolide and cyproterone acetate, all they do is prevent male hormones from being produced. if they stop being taken, male puberty will occur normally.

this article and thread are misleading
>>
I like how none of you retards understand how this works.
This kid isn't getting surgery until at least 18.
They aren't getting hormones until at least 16.
At most they'll start blockers around the onset of puberty to delay any kind of permanent changes until they're old enough to know and to make a decision for themselves.
It is child abuse to refuse to help your child and to tell them it is wrong to be how they are.
It is child abuse to send your child to conversion therapy or to beat the shit out of them for something beyond their control.
Please never have kids if you'd rather they kill themselves than be happy.
>>
>>29867735
>this is nothing permanent, it's just to prevent masculinization during puberty so if he wants to actually transition later, he won't look like a man

It also guarantees that he'll be bullied mercilessly in high school.
>>
>>29867510
well they did create him, I mean, as a human he deserves to have rights too, and his own personality, but they also reserve the right to raise him as they see fit. I mean, people force religion down their kids throats, so this isn't too different.
>>
>>29867510
If my child came out as trans I would probably help them transition and pay for the surgeries and doctors and everything but I would also stop loving them instantly and keep the relationship and contact with them to a minimum
>>
>>29867580
You fucking bigot. Lesbians are just the same as us. Love is love. And it's the same love, just like us heterosexuals' love. You know, the kind of love that results in cutting an 8 year old kid's dick off.
>>
>>29867735
Disrupting hormones during crucial development isn't permanent?

nice try shill!
>>
>>29867765
im trans and was bullied mercilessly in highschool, still glad i started transitioning then and not later
>>
>>29867765
"I'm just trying to protect my son from being bullied."
And then she'll kill herself after high school but at least she didn't get bullied.
>>
>>29867806
when taken off blockers, puberty occurs as normal
this is a very standard thing to do for children that say they're trans at an early age, in case the gender dysphoria persists into later ages

if the parents are forcefully pretending their child is trans and are putting them on blockers, that is wrong. but if the child wants to be put on them, this is the medically appropriate thing to do.
>>
>>29867510
no surgeon would actually allow a kid to undergo this
>>
Has transsexualism been scientifically proven as a legit condition, or is it just society catering to people's silly whims?

If you humour stuff like this long enough and allow people to build it into their identity, of course it's going to cause distress. Is it really any different from wanting to be an animal?
>>
>>29867907
read:
>>29867735

no surgery is happening here
>>
>>29867510
Does it matter? Not my problem if someone's genetic line decides to select itself out of the pool.
>>
>>29867916
It's about as scientifically proven as schizophrenia and all the other mental illnesses I guess
>>
>>29867510
reminds me of that fake story about the deaf parents who wanted to give their non-deaf kid surgery to take away his hearing.
>>
>>29867510
Didn't he die?
I remember a thread in /pol/ where everyone was laughing at the fact the two feminazi dyke moms pushed a little kid to suicide because even though he tried to be a girl for them they still hated him since he was a boy.
>>
>it's the parents forcing it on their child!
>the child says he wants to do it by themselves?
>they must be brainwashed! children don't deserve autonomy over their body!
>>
>>29867746
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't work like that

Hormone blockers will make him develop to be smaller, weaker and shorter. WIth a smaller skeletal frame, limited muscular development, inhibited adrenal development....etc. Once you pass puberty, your window for growth has also passed (which is the exact reason he's taking the hormones in the first place, to stop his natural development). This isn't just a spigot you turn off and on.

If he stops the hormone blockers (which are carcinogenic by the way), he may grow a beard, but he'll always be a shrimpy little manlet.

It's worse than that, his brain itself won't develop properly. His emotions will be all fucked up. Males go through a lot of cognitive development in their 20's which greatly enhances their logical faculties, something that women miss out on. So he's going to miss out on that.

Men's brains are 10% larger than women's. To compensate women have more white matter, it boosts their linguistic powers and reaction time but does not give them the logical/spatial reasoning capability that a large male brain is capable of. So this kid is going to have a female-sized male brain. Effectively meaning that he'll be trapped in a state of permanent adolescence (his brain never metamorphoses).

People are basically genderless until they reach puberty. They're entirely neuter until they wake up one day with their hormones pumping and realize they were a man (or woman) all along. How can this kid know he's a girl when he doesn't even have any hormones in his bloodstream yet? It's like deciding who your favorite football team is having never watched a game.
>>
>>29867510
There are no longer children anon, children are now experiments subjects because it's more important to create the sjw future that having healthy and happy children
Gay adoption is promoted from the need of gay parents to have children while the need from children to have a mother and a father is ignored
At least I will be able to say I never supported cruelty, I don't know how these people will ever be Able to live with their actions short of denying everything and claiming it was for the kids good
>>
>>29868047
This. Childhood is a meme that needs to end. As soon as you can talk you're a person that can make decisions. Putting restrictions on children is probably half the reason why most of us are kissless virgins.
>>
>>29867916
trans person here.

the run down:
- studies show that prenatal hormone levels affect gender identity
- in utero, i was exposed to a lot of estrogen, as evident in my bone structure and a number of other indicators like digit ratio
- at the start of puberty, i began to feel something that I'd describe as an irritating itch in my brain
- i hated all the masculine features of my body, they felt wrong and disgusting and like they shouldn't be that way, it got so bad that i became suicidal
- tried cross dressing, i felt amazing and negative feelings were lessened
- soon after, got referred to a gender therapist and was prescribed testosterone blockers (like this kid is taking)
- when i started taking them, the negative feelings started to go away even more, and i no longer felt that irritation in my brain
- started estrogen some time later, and now i love my body and finally feel like myself, way more comfortable socially too and no longer ashamed to be seen by others

more research shows that transsexuals have brains much more like the sex they identify as than their birth sex, eg. a trans woman has a brain closer to that of a woman than of a man

the confusion comes from tumblr, where random people claim to be trans to get attention.
>>
my mom told me that when i was a kid i didn't want a dick, because it got hard if i ran a toy car over it. i also did not like to clean it.
if i was a kid today, i'd become a man with no dick. or atleast i would be fucked up by years of "therapy".

kids say and do stupid shit all the time. we can't humour them or we'll truly fuck up their lives.
>>
>>29867974
But schizophrenia at least produces a consistent set of recognisable symptom, and has medicine which works. You can't call "wants to be a woman" a legit symptom unless you can define what "woman" is outside of sex.

I'm also skeptical since there are plenty of men who behave exactly as women (and vice versa) who don't challenge their biological sex. How can a woman feel like a man when I don't feel like one? I feel like me, a person with a variety of traits. I know I'm a man because I see a dick when I look down.
>>
>>29868096
Thank you

Childhood as a concept didn't even exist until a few centuries ago when Romanticism came to prominence. All the puritans decided that boo hoo children are so pure and innocent and need to be protected (but only if you're upper class ;))

The entire concept is stupid, if you want someone to be prepared for the adult world why are you treating them in a way that ensures they'll be incompetent?
>>
>>29868052
>hormone blockers are carcinogenic
[citation needed]
im taking them and have never heard of this

a lot of people including myself only get gender dysphoria and realize they're trans at the start of puberty when the "hormones start pumping", the more of your birth hormone you're exposed to the worse those negative feelings become, it doesn't "make you" a man or a woman. biological gender identity is already set in stone by then.
>>
>>29868052
>women have better reaction time
false white matter is shit
>>
>>29868097
fucking loon
>>
>>29868161
gender identity is something innate and biological determined in utero. cisgender people don't have a concept of what it means to "feel like" a gender in the same way you get used to the smell of a candle if it's burning all time. you know your gender identity by what you envision your ideal body as, whether or not you get gender dysphoria, and how you respond to male vs female sex hormones.
>>
>>29868223
are you going to make a constructive comment that's relevant to the discussion or just leave it at that
im not sure why you consider me a loon, im just describing my experiences
it might sound weird to you but transsexualism is a medical condition that fucking sucks to have
>>
>>29868052
>His emotions will be all fucked up.
You don't really have any evidence to support that

>To compensate women have more white matter, it boosts their linguistic powers
It's not white matter that does it, it's different concentrations of grey matter in specific areas

>So this kid is going to have a female-sized male brain. Effectively meaning that he'll be trapped in a state of permanent adolescence
So you're saying females are just adolescents? typical /r9k/ misogynistic rhetoric?

Really, can you provide legitimate evidence for any of this?
You realize the gender IQ gap is becoming smaller right?
>>
>>29867571
i wouldn't even say 13 is safe in any way. 13 is barely when kids start going through puberty.

fuck sex changes man. they should just get a tattoo like their equivalents a few generations ago.

>>29867609
this. saying this boy "knew" he wanted to be a girl is one baby step away from a child rapist claiming the kid was asking for it.
>>
>>29868171
And we're seeing the results of that now. Childhood is being extended to the degree that there are few actual adults left. I know I'm not one of them.
>>
So its just a coincidence that this so called transkid has man-hating lesbian mothers?

Oh well, more trannies for me to fuck. The younger you start em, the hotter they'll be
>>
>>29868097
huh never would've expected someone on 4chan to openly say their trans, props for just being open about it on a site that'll maul you over it
>>
>>29868097
OK now I'm understanding a bit more. So it's a mental illness, which sounds like it could be caused by dissonance between your brain's structure and your hormones. In which case, with the right technology it should be pretty easy to test, and so conversion treatment should only be offered in the case of a legit diagnosis.
>>
>>29868342
please read:
>>29868097

transsexualism is a medical condition, ive always been a neet and never wanted attention. tumblr users are the people that claim to be trans when they aren't, and they're the ones that need to get tattoos instead.

>>29868367
it's a bit difficult to say what kind of illness it is since there's the biological aspect to it, but its definitely an illness that needs treatment. its like your brain expecting you to be one sex, but you end up being the other.
>>
>>29868052
So this kid is going to have a female-sized male brain.

if he really is identifying as female and its not just his parents, there's a good chance he has a female-sized female brain.
>>
>>29868359
Lmao first day on 4chan?

where you come from buddy?
>>
>>29867510
Yes but it's on the level of something like childhood obesity where there's little we can do about.
>>
>>29867532
It isn't, though. They're not getting him the surgery yet.
>>
>>29868097
it's not "confusion" when it accurately describes the vast majority of trannies who are already a small group.

the brain studies were done post hormones if i remember right. and it's not "more research" it was one or two studies on like 10 people. sexual dimorphism in the brain is dog shit research right now because there are massively different ways that individuals develop regardless of gender or any other single quality. what i can say is that if you have a "woman brain" then you have woman genitals unless you are a freak accident with all sorts of health concerns. your brain would be firing off for ovulation cycles and disorienting itself over where your muscles are located constantly. it doesn't make much sense to me as a scientist for anyone to say that, but it's certainly an easy way to dismiss the idea that it's a mental illness.

besides that, if you think rearranging your entire FUCKING BODY is the solution to this condition when your perception of self is malleable without any need for drugs or surgery, then the only reason you are doing what you are doing is because someone can make money from it and is a charismatic salesman. it's not the "itch" to be a lady, it's the itch to purchase what seems like access to a normal life on paper. if you had never heard about any of these treatments, which happens in certain parts of the world, you'd just get a cat or something and identify as a feminine man, which could be completely acceptable.
>>
>>29868342
Yeah 13 is on the young side, but if someone does decide to transition they'll wish they did it as early as possible. Maybe 15 would be a good legal age, or align it with the age of consent.

Challenging question, especially if you value the wellbeing of trannies but want to avoid situations like OP's fake article
>>
>>29868415
>they're the ones
they're the ones i'm talking about you spaz. it includes anyone and everyone who is a teenager or younger claiming to be or being told to be trans. if they can't get a tat, maybe some black nail polish and eyeliner will do it.
>>
>>29867579
this isn't true as far as i know. pretty sure the problem is just that the transitions don't actually reduce the suicide rate very much, so it's high both before and after.
>>
Absolutely. It sickens me that people like this are allowed to raise children and brainwash them like this.
>>
>>29868664
>if you have a "woman brain" then you have woman genitals unless you are a freak accident with all sorts of health concerns
im a freak accident with all sorts of health concerns, namely the disconnect between my body and brain

>if you think rearranging your entire FUCKING BODY is the solution to this condition
it literally is the only solution, there has never been a person that had their gender dysphoria cured by anything other than changing their body, and yes many things have been tried. one study tried to cure gender dysphoria by giving male born trans people testosterone and female born trans people estrogen, the result in both was feelings of gender dysphoria increased and they became more depressed and suicidal. this study also matches my personal experience of dysphoria and depression being reduced as soon as there was less testosterone in my body.

>the only reason you are doing what you are doing is because someone can make money from it and is a charismatic salesman
i wanted to have a female body long before i knew that it was possible to transition, back when i first started having those feelings i never even knew trans people existed. finding out it was possible was a dream come true.
>>
>>29867781
Think about what you said there
>>
>>29867579
this is incorrect
suicide rates in regards to complete transition: lower afterwards
suicide rates in regards to genital surgery: pre/post op makes no difference

this is a common misconception spread around by anti-trans news sources
>>
>>29867510

Lesbians shouldnt be allowed to live normally, as their broken mutant brains end up proving their mentally unstable. They should be lobotomized for the safety of themselves and society at large.
>>
>>29867735
>Haha it's nothing permanent, it just blocks the way his body would naturally develop
This shit is child abuse, plain and simple. I guarantee you his mothers pumped his head of this shit cause he probably liked things only girls were supposed to like.
>>
>>29868961
if it's forced by the parents, it's child abuse. however there have been cases before of children on their own describing feelings of gender dysphoria
when that happens, the child is given a psychological evaluation and counseling, and if it's determined to be appropriate then they are given the option of taking blockers.
>>
>>29867746
>It is child abuse to refuse to help your child and to tell them it is wrong to be how they are
Nah, see you're wrong. That's bad parenting and the only basis the trans movement has is "They said they are, so you have to accept it or you're a shit head"
There is no difference psychologically between a man and a woman. These people WANT to be the opposite sex, they usually have mental problems and instead of getting the help they need, you special snowflake enablers just egg them on
>>
>>29868242

The majority of kids with gender dysphoria grow out of it and "identify" as their biological sex when they grow up.
>>
>>29869044
please see:
>>29868097

and watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9WqfBDjRF8

there are many psychological differences between male and female brains, this video explains some of them, and im sure you'll find a lot of information on the subject if you do some googling.

>they usually have mental problems and instead of getting the help they need, you special snowflake enablers just egg them on
a lot of people on tumblr have mental problems and do this to get attention, but there are some legitimate transsexuals that have a medical condition causing dissonance between their brain and the sex of their body
>>
>>29867746
You have to be a literal retard. Trans is a mental illness and enabling your kid this way is child abuse you fucking nu male 16 year old.
>>
>>29867916
No, most people who transition have gender dysphoria. If you actually listen to their arguments you can see how flawed it is.
>>
>>29868838
literally the only solution is changing your perception. someone convinced you to buy their product first, but in the end you had to feel better about yourself. many, if not most, trannies who buy that product still end up killing themselves and/or hating their lives.

your idea of blanket hormones or even mutilation solving your likely unique brain dysfunction is like a lottery winner believing that his odds increased when he ate yogurt that morning. you don't have a female body or anything close to it, but you rolled the dice on somebody's superficial plan for you and started to fix your attitude and mentality. there are a fuckload of ways that people "treated" and continue to treat this shit, all of which have success stories regardless of how many buzzfeed articles you read.
>>
>>29869094
She's my redpilled tranny waifu.
I heard SJW and niggers forced her to close her channel though.

Quite funny since they are threatening her with death even though they are the knights of morality and defenders of minorities.
>>
File: 0602161642d.jpg (744 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
0602161642d.jpg
744 KB, 2048x1350
Here's what I think of these LGBTQWHATEVERTHEFUCK faggots.

They are mentally ill pieces of fucking garbage.

There, I said it. I could put a bullet in their head without any remorse but if I ever so hurt a cat, I would feel like shit. This is how disgusting and worthless these degenerates are to me. What they are doing is child abuse. I don't give a shit if it's just "HORMONE BLOCK XD", this kid is not deciding if he wants to be a fucking girl, or a boy. You could say "he's a kid, he has no decision making", but then again, what if he wants to be a boy later in his adolescence and stops wanting to be a little faggot but can't, and is so insecure that he kills himself and there is no-one to blame but the mentally ill lesbians that adopted him. He came into this world unwanted, he will leave unwanted. Just another trans suicide in the books, and there will be more to follow in his footsteps because of this libtard degeneracy brainwashing.

This is NOT progressive, this is NOT positive, this is NOT acceptance. This is pure degeneracy in it's finest. A incest rape baby has more value than these freaks. Us robots are ostracized for being autists, but these LGBT fucks deserve to be ostracized for thinking they are a special snowflake for being a degenerate. I hope more and more of them fucking put lead in their cranium. More of these special snowflakes melt every single day, and the water washed into the streams is the purest water ever conceived.

This child is not at fault. It's the """""""""""""""parents'""""""""""""""""" fault for being mentally ill. Being LGBT should be considered a mental illness much like psychopathy and schizophrenia. They should NOT be allowed in the military, better yet be in charge with a child when they can't even decide what dumbass tumblr label to label themselves today because they're "GENDERFLUID" and "PANSEXUAL" or "OMNISEXUAL" or some stupid shit.

Anyways, that's all I have to say about these idiots.
>>
>>29869070
while some might (especially if exposed to tumblr and the "be whatever you want" "trans" movement, ive read from multiple sources that at around age 12 is when this stops happening and people are sure of their gender

>>29869108
please read this >>29868097
>>
>>29869147

>while some might (especially if exposed to tumblr and the "be whatever you want" "trans" movement, ive read from multiple sources that at around age 12 is when this stops happening and people are sure of their gender

I'd be curious to see those sources.
>>
>>29869125
did you read anything?
i had never heard of being trans or transitioning at the time when i started to hate my male body, and nobody has ever cured gender dysphoria by anything other than transition

i may not have a genetically female body, but the body i do have now is one i feel comfortable in and good about.

and i don't read buzzfeed
>>
>>29868334
>So you're saying females are just adolescents?
so you're saying that women do not covet things over relationships, think in terms of what will benefit them now, and do not care what other women think of their hobbies/lifestyle/looks/etc...?

sounds pretty adolescent to me.
>>
>>29869024
A child doesn't understand what they're doing to their bodies and how it will affect them in the long run. Children don't understand how their sex relates to society and how we established gender roles and stereotypes. Most of these kids develop gender dysphoria from liking things society says is only for the opposite sex, and instead of their parents telling them "no, you can like whatever you want, it doesn't mean you're a boy/girl" they just egg them on. Gender dysphoria is a recognized mental illness that should be treated and not allowed to ruin a persons life.
>>
>>29869094
No, there are no legitimate trannies, cause there is nothing different between a man and a woman psychologically. We are the same, differences only occur because of society.
>Dissonance between the brain and body
Yes, a mental illness that should be treated.
>>
>>29869212
>cure
you think what you bought was a cure? lmao.

anyway you don't seem to know much about gender dysphoria so ill let you feel comfy but don't push this shit on kids.
>>
>>29869294
it's important to recognize the difference between social dysphoria and body dysphoria (i use to experience both):

body dysphoria: intense feelings of hatred, disgust, wrongness and disassociation with the gendered aspects of your body

social dysphoria: feeling bad (and possibly internalizing it into shame or self hate) because people want you to act like something you aren't

a boy who likes barbies and frilly dresses might experience social dysphoria because of how they are treated, but people should only transition if they have body dysphoria.
>>
File: _71491130_464brains.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
_71491130_464brains.jpg
82 KB, 1024x576
>>29869358

there are differences between male and female brains
>>
>>29869385
they should only start loving their body instead.
>>
>>29869358
are you a time traveling feminist from the 80s?

who believes gender is purely a social construct today?
>>
>>29869373
yes, the treatments i have received cured my of my gender dysphoria. i no longer feel depressed or anxious, and im comfortable with my body now.

>anyway you don't seem to know much about gender dysphoria
i know a lot about gender dysphoria as i experienced it first hand, which you haven't.
>>
>>29867865
>Very standard

Citation needed with long term study on physical and mental issues addressed.

There is no way chemically delaying puberty has no ill effects.
>>
>>29869468
>i know a lot because i have it
that's nice.
>>
>>29869212

>i had never heard of being trans or transitioning at the time when i started to hate my male body, and nobody has ever cured gender dysphoria by anything other than transition

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>>
>>29869430
how you feel about the sex of your body isn't a choice, it's hardwired into your brain.

body not being what's expected --> negative feelings

if you turned into a slime monster tomorrow, you'd probably hate your body after a bit, because your brain expects a human body.
>>
>>29869526
>hardwired
then no treatment would ever actually help you, dummy.

but it's not the case. how you feel is as far away from your "hard wiring" as what clothes you wear.
>>
>>29869558
meant, the body you expect to have is hardwired
if you transition and get that body, you can be happy

>how you feel is as far away from your "hard wiring" as what clothes you wear
why did i get gender dysphoria when i didn't even know about trans people yet then?
>>
>>29869558

>but it's not the case. how you feel is as far away from your "hard wiring" as what clothes you wear.

I'm not the person you were arguing with, but free will doesn't exist.

What you choose to wear, and how you feel, those things are determined by the chain of prior causes.
>>
>>29869520

The recommendation is for "doubtful" gender dysphoria. I'd guess they thought it had more to do with the learning disability that's mentioned.
>>
>>29869602

>if you transition and get that body, you can be happy.

Transition can't give you a female or male body. Men cannot become women; it's physiologically impossible.

It's a mock-up at best and a trainwreck at worst.
>>
>>29869602
that's wrong and a terrible defense of transitioning, because your body is still the body you had before.

>>29869612
hows high school?
>>
>>29869460
You dumbass. I know gender isn't a social construct, gender roles and stereotypes are.
>>29869422
>A mentally ill tranny spouting off a bunch off a bunch of facts about the way the male and female brain differs
None of that corresponds to feeling like the opposite sex and there's massive overlap between individuals.
>>
>>29869644
well if that's the case, im totally happy with the mock-up ive got and im not depressed anymore
>>
>>29869652

>hows high school?

What did you mean by this, anon?
>>
>>29869655
>None of that corresponds to feeling like the opposite sex and there's massive overlap between individuals
before i transitioned, i didn't "feel like" i was a woman, and it'd be nonsense if i said i did
i was a boy who felt like i was supposed to have been born a woman
i felt extreme negative feelings towards the maleness of my body, and a desire to look female

now that i've transitioned, im happy about my body and comfortable with it
>>
on the other hand, being male is fucking agonizing and horrible, why would you wish that on anyone
>>
>>29869681
why do you mean by that?
>>
>>29869652
my "defense" of transitioning is this:
now that i've transitioned, im happy with my body, my gender dysphoria is gone, and im functioning much better in every aspect of life
>>
>>29869731
>i was a boy who felt like i was supposed to have been born a woman
And I felt like I should've been born a super powered god. Both have no basis in reality.
You didn't like the way your body looked, you had body dysmorphia just like anorexic girls and guys who constantly think they're smaller than they really are and you made yourself believe you're supposed to be a girl. It doesn't change the fact that you're a man.
>>
>>29869766
but most trannies don't feel any better because it's as superficial as praying for a better life.
>>
>>29869520
first off, this is an edge case with just one individual
secondly: this person had a learning disability, and pimozide is an anti-psychotic drug

so basically this person was delusional and taking anti-psychotics helped them. however, most trans people don't have learning disabilities or psychotic tendancies. this is speaking about doubtful gender dysphoria, meaning doctors weren't sure if it was a proper case of gender dysphoria or not

before people transition (in the legal and safe way through an actual clinic, some people opt for buying hormones online instead), they are required to go for psychological analysis, and to have a diagnosis of gender dysphoria.
>>
>>29869826
most trannies are psychotic.
>>
>>29869853
And delusional.
>>
>>29869806
genetically, i am male and always will be. the important bit is that my physiology is more or less female now, my depression and body dysmorphia is gone, and im able to function in life when i wasn't before. those were medical conditions that have now been treated, that was and and always has been the goal: treatment.

>>29869811
>>29869853
[citation needed]
>>
>>29869882
>my depression is gone
citation needed. you could just be imagining it like you imagined having a vagina would be nice.
>>
>>29869909
i had a clinical diagnosis of major depressive disorder, and was seeing a counselor at the time that im still seeing now. he regularly comments on how well i seem to be doing now.
>>
>>29869924
that's a biased source.
>>
>>29869932
friends and family members are also happy that im doing well now

are you really gonna argue that i don't know if im depressed or not
>>
>>29869954
yes, because it could be just your imagination. it got you into drugs and body modification last time.
>>
Can anyone point me to a single case of say a young girl being given MALE hormones? Does that even happen?

I mean, take a 10 year old girl and start injecting her with Testosterone because she's sure she wants to be a guy. Would society tolerate that??
>>
>>29869989
no and that's why it's not trendy. the equivalent was sort of tried in the 90s when 13 year old girls "wanted" breast implants.
>>
>>29869989
the media likes to be sensational about trans women (and ignore trans men) because:
- without going too far into tumblr territory, there actually is kind of a culture of "men have to be big strong men" and a trans woman is seen as a "man not being big and strong enough" and therefore ridiculed
- testosterone is pretty much 1-way, so its a lot harder for trans women to look like women than it is for trans men to look like men

however, there's an equal number of trans men and women.

here's an example of a young trans guy:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/when-your-5-year-old-daughter-insists-shes-a-boy-117272104342.html
>>
>>29870073

The story you've provided says "There was no surgery and no hormones". So it's just a girl dressing as a boy.

Can you point me to a single story of a young girl under 15 being given transition hormones??
>>
>>29868568
His wife's son warned him about the mean cis scum on 4chan.
>>
>>29870158
there are lots of cases, even just google image search for "trans male teen" or something similar

http://planettransgender.com/thirteen-year-old-boy-comes-out-as-transgender-to-his-school/
>>
File: Bait-Low.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Bait-Low.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
Get this shit satire off this board.
>>
>>29870218

That story doesn't mention hormones or surgery.

Just give me one story where a girl had hormones or surgery.
>>
>>29870262
you can tell by his voice and face that he's been on T
>>
>>29870262
also, trans people aren't given hormones until around puberty age, since that's when you naturally start having hormones
people younger than that just get blockers
>>
>>29870270
>>29870295

That's not evidence, that's speculation.

Give me a story that explicitly states that a girl under 15 was given male hormones or even blockers.
>>
File: 1435797228305.jpg (17 KB, 310x315) Image search: [Google]
1435797228305.jpg
17 KB, 310x315
>>29867510
This whole "gender" thing is disgusting. "Women" and "men" come in all shapes and personalities, but their distinguishing feature is their biological sex. It is absolutely demented what some people are pushing, that you can "become" a different sex or even that you were a totally different one all along contrary to physical reality. It's weirdly regressive in its own way too, "boy does traditionally feminine thing -> must be a girl, it is impossible for real boys to act feminine"
>>
>>29870325
i don't have any on hand but i know a 16 year old trans guy that started T about a month ago if that means anything
i also don't have any stories on hand of a 15 year old trans girl being given hormones though
not sure why it matters
>>
>>29870368
you cannot "become" a different genetic sex, and only tumblr people care about stereotypes or gender roles
its about getting a body you're comfortable with and don't hate
please read this:
>>29868097
and watch this:
>>
>>29870368

What you're pointing to, this attempt to deny the reality of gender - is a part of sexual perversion and misandry. It may seem like they're trying to erase "gender distinctions" flat out - but if you really look at the way they talk, it's generally about eradicating any real sense of masculinity. The movement is predicated on a sort of fear of 'toxic masculinity'.

It's objectifying and disgusting, the same thing as any woman who insists that I as a male have to be a jock or or something to be worth anything to her. Absolute dehumanising garbage.
>>
>>29870372

>Young boys circumcised
>Female 'circumcision' (actually in most cases less severe than male circumcision) fully accepted
>Lesbian and overbearing feminist mothers emasculating boys by hormones (something that was recently made a subject of outrage when it comes to the forcible chemical castration of Alan Turing)
>Young girls just play dress up

Don't you see a trend here? It's male disposability.
>>
>>29868171
I apreciate you a lot for saying this, anon.
>>
>>29870402
>crossdressing making him feel better about his body, which is inherently masculine
what. "women's" clothes and accessories have been worn by men at different points, there's no inherent reason it should be like that if it's some brain "mismatch". the brain sex thing is also heavily overstated.
>>
>>29867580
I wholeheartedly agree with you, everyone deserves both a father and mother figure in their life. That boy will never learn to be a man
>>
>>29867510
Holy their doctor is really just using them to formulate the process of the perfect trap.
>>
Yes it is as the child is too young to make big decisions like that. I also think same sex couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids.
>>
File: 1463766662846.png (1 KB, 163x209) Image search: [Google]
1463766662846.png
1 KB, 163x209
>>29867510
>children can't have sex
>but they can have a sex change

Both are bad, but I'm pretty sure a child that's been made to believe he/she should be the opposite gender is more abusive
>>
>>29868097
>man pretendING to be a woman

>transplaining

Light yourself on fire faggot
>>
>Not old enough to have sex
>Old enough to get his balls chopped off

Child abuse no mayter how you look at it
>>
>>29867510
Actually really interesting. Infuriating, but interesting.

The couple is a lesbian couple, which indicates that they dislike anyone different from them and will only accept those who are the same as themselves (women) as a way to passively accept themselves, thus feeling accepted, which is what they really want; the LGBTetc community has made that clear.

So, these lesbians pressure their male child into thinking that he should be the same as themselves and will not accept him for who he is; a separate individual.

This type of thinking would imply that the cause of this warped worldview comes from a lack of attention from men (most likely their father), since they feel a need to be accepted by men, and so they try to pretend that the ideas of "men" and "women" don't exist, thus destroying any possibility of someone being different then them, making rejection illogical in their view.

It really is fucked.
>>
File: 1427705851996.png (159 KB, 509x911) Image search: [Google]
1427705851996.png
159 KB, 509x911
>lesbian couple turns their son into freak
I don't really care, just closer to future of people fucking with their bodies more.
>>
>>29869924
>i had a clinical diagnosis of major depressive disorder
if you were loved as a child you would not be a tranny now.
>>
Yes, his mother ought to be ashamed and thrown off a roof.
>>
>>29868097
>more research shows that transsexuals have brains much more like the sex they identify as than their birth sex,

No, it's a specific part of the brain.
>>
>>29867580
I agree lesbians are fucking crazy
OC COMMENT
>>
>>29867735
Its still abuse
9uehrhfu
>>
Tell him to post on b once he looks like a trap. They love that stuff over there
>>
>>29867510
Yes it is very much child abuse.

You can't make your own decitions until you are older than 8.

The parents are making the decition for him.
He is not the one doing it.
>>
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 960x720
>>29867510
No

It's the future and your next
>>
>>29867510
Jesus Christ burn it all down
>>
>>29875223
Eh, not the other anon, but I'm a tranny (the other way around though) and my childhood was perfectly fine aside of the fact I pretended to be a boy from time to time, didn't want to make friends with girls etc.
I only started acting like an autistic kid when puberty started and then went back to normie after few months of HRT, except being a skinny manlet isn't very cool, still better than dreaming of another body everyday though, at least I accept my body a lot of time now
>>
>>29868097
Kill yourself you degenerate piece of garbage. No one will ever love you and everyone, even those who pretend otherwise, are disgusted by your existence.
>>
>>29868797
>>29868887

The only significant study, which was a 28 year unbiased study concluded in 2011 showed that it is.

Makes sense to me. You can't just permanently physically alter mentally disabled people and then expect to solve all their problems.
>>
>>29868047
So that means you can dick a kid right? Because if they know enough about sex to change theirs, they know enough to consent to a dicking
>>
>>29867571
>Eight year olds don't know anything, practically genderless to begin with. The earliest a person can reliably identify their own gender identity is probably 13 or 14.

I'm guessing you've never actually talked to any transgender people?

Every single person I have ever known who is trans, including myself knew from a very early age - we're talking 5-6. It may have been repressed by social context, but it never changed. We live in a world where such people get a chance to embrace that immediately and that is a really fucking good thing.

The article is most likely bunk, because they put children on puberty blockers rather than just giving them estrogen right away (but you know how the tranny dick mutilation meme goes). This kid will turn out great and is very lucky. It's infinitely better to start at a younger age than an older age.
>>
>>29875896
>It may have been repressed by social context
what happened its that yout social circle never showed you any appreciattion, and your fragille child mind though that it was your fault for not being a girl or boy
>>
>>29875981
Why would you, if rejected by your peer group as a child, think that they would ACTUALLY appreciate you more as the other gender? Boys are practically afraid of interacting with the other gender most of the time and vice versa. There's no way anybody would jump to that sort of conclusion, you're just reaching.

Why is it so hard to accept that children know how they feel, the same way you know how things made you feel when you were a child? If anything, our current understanding indicates that they are brutally honest about their feelings to the point of embarrassment most of the time.
>>
Actually all boys should take puberty blockers so they don't become manlets due to early puberty.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.