[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have no friends, no girlfriend ever, therefore no life experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: i-have-no-friends[1].png (31 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
i-have-no-friends[1].png
31 KB, 600x700
>have no friends, no girlfriend ever, therefore no life experiences
>if i want to meet people, i have to have life experiences
>if i try talking to people (tinder, coworkers, random people, etc), they will see i have no friends, no gf, no life experiences and drop me

How do i win?
>>
>>29867300
You don't, beyond a certain point it's impossible to ever really make friends and become part of society again. We missed the "checkpoints" that normies go through. Hell we didn't even start playing the game. People can sense we're lonely losers.
>>
File: image_17.jpg (39 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
image_17.jpg
39 KB, 344x344
>how do I win?
You dont, you already lost m8. Best option is to go out in style and take as many normies with you as possible
>>
>>29867335

>kkv
>27
>everyone thinks i'm normal

not sure what to feel or think
>>
>>29867358
how so my friend? usually people can tell right away if youre weird
>>
File: 1468135026957.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1468135026957.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
Long but it does a good job of explaining that you cannot win.
>>
>>29867345

The only correct answer ITT *tips fedora*
>>
move or pretend you've recently moved
>>
Do you have a job?
N: why?
-because I'm underage->go sit with a group at lunch and be nice
-because I'm a basementfag->get a fucking job you lazy shit
Y: go to lunch with your coworkers

Problem solved
>>
>>29867662
thank you for the advice normie, i should have known that talking to people, it would just be that easy!!!
>>
>>29867798
If you can't talk to people, you have no hope of making friends, so just give up now
>>
>>29867848
>try to talk to people
>friendlessness/girlfriendlessness/shut-inness becomes apparent if i try to have any real conversations with people
>they repel me
>still have no friends
>repeat
>>
>>29867894
Shit man, then watch some dramas to learn what normie conversation looks like and then practice on omegle where the people don't matter
>>
>>29867358
I'm a 21 year old KHV. I look pretty normie and have some normie "friends" so I can converse with them decently enough, but yeah, it's a strange place to be

>>29867382
I'm good at masking my personality I guess. I'm sure they can tell I'm weird whenever the topic of sex comes up though.
>>
>>29867300
To say you have no life experiences would be a lie. You just have different experiences. Do you think a normie would be able to navigate shitposting and bait threads as well as you? No.

Stop trying to be friends with normans, they're not meant to be your friends. Meet losers on the internet, at gaming competitions, steam, ect. You will feel more comfy with them, and they wont be repulsed or offended by your anxiety or shyness because they know tons of people like that.
>>
>>29868188
>>29868060
my biggest problem is just that i'm weird. some people would call it being "eccentric" but that's for attractive people who are weird, uglies like me are just weird

i can make people alugh and all that but eventually i just become really weird.
>>
>>29867300
If you really want norman friends you'll have to practise social interaction. If you're at uni, join some clubs. Go to a church. Something in a group where people will feel obligated to talk to you. Build life experiences through that.

I don't know why you want normie friends though. They're boring and won't share your interests. Other people like you won't share those same normie prejudices, so you can befriend them without acquiring social capital.
>>
>>29868188
>>29867382

I'm kinda fat., I am repulsed by anything over "thick" and by that I mean actual thick girls not the obese thick girls /b/ posts.

I have all normie friends and get along well I just never was able to seal the deal anytime I got close.
>>
>>29867300
I tried joining some clubs to gain life experiences and seem more interesting.

It didn't work.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.