[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here /afraidofsex/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: girl.jpg (720 KB, 1280x1862) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
720 KB, 1280x1862
>when did you realize?
>how has it affected your life?

I feel handicapped
>>
>>29867084
female reproductive organs are disgusting.
>>
>>29867084
I think being afraid of sex is generally more a symptom of fear of women

I mean, I am afraid of intimacy with a man too though, honestly I am just a little bitch who is afraid of everything

one time I cried when I bee landed on me because I got so scared it would sting me
>>
>>29867084
does anyone actually think that looks hot? maybe I'm gay but that shit looks gross.
>>
>>29867132
desu after being assaulted intimacy is really hard and I have flashbacks during or even just thinking about it pretty often. I feel like i may be on the asexual spectrum...anytime i think of seeing someone's privates i want to vomit
>>
>>29867154
does anyone think genitals in general look hot?
they're both fucking disgusting why would anyone ever?
is no one else concerned with the fact that our reproductive organs are also organs we urinate from?
>>
>>29867084
I'm afraid of intimacy of any kind.
>>
>>29867167
sorry you were assaulted bro.
your butthole deserved better
>>
File: PvncsmM.jpg (493 KB, 2560x1272) Image search: [Google]
PvncsmM.jpg
493 KB, 2560x1272
>>29867154
>does anyone actually think that looks hot?

nobody unironically thinks vaginas are attractive
they can look clean at best imo
>>
>>29867208
thanks senpai, i really appreciate it

origniaru commentaru
>>
>>29867201
I think penises look hot. uncut and natural of course.
>>
>>29867279
are you gay? or a lady maybe?
care to explain why you think they look hot? I'm genuinely interested, like, what is attractive about them to you?
>>
The first few times I had sex, I was too self-conscious to come. This resulted in the girl crying because she thought she wasn't attractive. I still haven't ejaculated from normal sex and now I avoid it because it always ends with me being disappointed and the girl feeling unattractive. Every time I try having regular sex, I end up regretting it afterwards.
>>
File: 1388782738475.jpg (58 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1388782738475.jpg
58 KB, 500x750
Why are vaginas so fucking disgusting looking?
I'm not gay but I prefer the look of the average penis to the average vagina.
>>
>>29867314
I'm sorry to hear that senpai, why did you feel self conscious? girl shouldn't have taken it personally though imo
>>
>>29867336
it still looks gross to me
but i think maybe because you're used to seeing your own
>>
>>29867307
I don't think I'm gay because I don't find other males attractive face-wise.

I think penises are attractive because it's a sex organ that comes outward and you can play with it, it reacts to you and wants to use you and even cums into you. it's like it has its own mind and wants to love/fuck you.

vaginas don't do anything except get wet.
>>
>>29867339
No idea. I guess I was afraid I would look weird or cum the "wrong" way. One time I had a gf whose virginity I took. I was not prepared for the bleeding.

I tried having sex with a stripper in Russia once. Something felt off the whole time and it didn't work. I'm engaged now. My fiancee is wondering why I haven't had sex with her yet.
>>
>>29867592
I worry that a woman will want me to eat her out. I could not do that
>>
>>29867647
Why the fuck not? I'd love doing that... I'd get to make her come and feel her orgasm without all the pressure.
>>
>>29867374
Vaginas pulsate, shift, quiver and cling onto cocks though
>>
>>29867084
For years it seemed I genuinely was disgusted by vaginas, even after these sex-ed seminars, I could understand the attraction of curves and the butthole but never the vagina. I made the conclusion that I wasn't gay but things just seemed off.

Penetration and really rough scenes seemed to work during what made me go a bit crazy for a while was that people seem to really enjoy the panty reveal. Let's just say there's a reason topless women are loved by the media and that the grecian statues often have the vagina covered.

I watched some swedish (you can tell what happens next) sex-ed video a while back and it was horrifically liberal with showing the reality of sex, the part with pubescent discharge completely ruined it for me.

It's almost like I did myself a favour because now I just idolize aesthetics like the greeks and spend my time trying to one-up the last scenario or appearance in my head. That said I also feel handicapped. One day I might meet some chick who I can dress up and dominate but this whole thing led me to understand truly why women like the lights off during. That shit looks fucking strange in action.
>>
>>29868231
>attraction of curves and the butthole
honest question how did you become attracted to the hole where poop comes out
>>
>>29867374
>penises come outward and you can play with it, it reacts to, wants you and even cums into you. it's like it has its own mind and wants to love/fuck you.
>vaginas don't do anything except get wet.

Fuck. This is probably the best analogy of the differences between men and women overall that I've ever heard.
>>
>>29868276
Sorry, I guess I was being vague. I didn't really I could just understand the attraction to it better, regardless of function I think it genuinely is more pleasing to look at.
>>
>>29867783
Virgin here

I kinda like the idea of eating a girl out but I don't know if I'd be prepared for the taste

Like if she's willing to guide me I'll contort my tongue into whatever crevice she wants but I don't know if I'd have to have a ton of mouthwash or whatever

If I can make her cum I'm happy though.
>>
>>29868466
it tastes salty and metallic, but its not awful if its clean
>>
File: plague.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
plague.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>29868768
>its not awful
>if its clean
>>
>>29867084
that shit looks like a greasy burger
i don't even want to put my dick there
>>
File: 1456358863643.jpg (35 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
1456358863643.jpg
35 KB, 640x621
>>29868827
I'd rather spend my time actually near confidently good tasting burgers than a shoddy attempt to remove my virginity at this point.
>>
>>29868466
lol, I read how to do it... It feels like the nerdiest thing, but so what.

Give some attention to the whole vagina and caress her whole body too, but eventually focus on the clitoris, but it can be very sensible so be gentle. Pay attention to how she reacts. Maybe stick your fingers in it and stimulate the interior walls when she's really starting to get off.

There. We shouldn't be total retards about it now.

They say it tastes like skin and sweat, and the juice is somewhat acidic. The smell varies and supposedly it can actually smell like fish. No big deal. Don't be a pussy about pussies. It goes inside of her, you'll smell it, you'll eat her secretions, it's very intimate, it's great. Get your face in there. I have no idea what I'm talking about. But it's no big deal I'm sure.
>>
File: 1465611744015.jpg (64 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1465611744015.jpg
64 KB, 500x209
>>29867357
it's uncut, fucking disgusting
>>
>>29867084
I'm afraid of normie casual sex because I'm a very private person
>>
>>29867084
I'm not afraid of sex. I am afraid of the other person. I have not reflected on this until recently. But the notion that there is another human consciousness inside that bio-form is unnerving.
>>
>>29867084
I can't conceptualize myself as a sexual being. I can masturbate and think about having sex, but when I seriously consider the idea I'm too scared to ever try it. I guess I'll be a KHHV til I die.
>>
penetration is not my thing, I like bjs a lot and to kiss her and touch her skin on skin, but penetration feels just...off...maybe it's because the only girls I had sex with had supertight vaginas, it was literally like fucking a brick wall...they said they felt it and like it, I literally had to fake pleasure...thanks but no thanks
>>
File: 1448444553736.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1448444553736.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
>>29867084
Sort of, I'm pretty comfortable talking with girls, even being friends with a lot of them. But I purposefully ignore the ones that come onto me because I have this sort of revulsion to it. I even feel a sort of disgust when a chick who I know has slept with other dudes before tries me out. I genuinely don't know what's wrong with me 2bh.

It's not even asexuality, because I fap plenty.
>>
>>29867314
This is sometime I'm really confused about, why do girls care if the guy cums or not, especially since they just blame it on the guy anyway
>>
>>29871304
It's not hard for a guy to make a girl cum if he knows the basics

Girl feel like a if a guy won't come to them its because they think the guy thinks they're ugly/unattractive and he can't get off to them
>>
>>29867132
What if you are gay though?
>>
File: 1314423205316.jpg (186 KB, 1262x854) Image search: [Google]
1314423205316.jpg
186 KB, 1262x854
I tried cuddling with a friend once

My body started spasming out due to nervousness so I had to get up and use the bathroom excuse

My body is terrified of intimacy
>>
>>29871335
>What if you are gay though?
considering I am too nervous to talk to either men or women it doesn't really matter what I am, right
>>
File: im_done.gif (954 KB, 293x221) Image search: [Google]
im_done.gif
954 KB, 293x221
>mfw I think of the smell
>mfw I think of the pissy cum she'll probably produce
>mfw the awkward aftermath

I just can't put myself through it.
>>
>>29871335
Then its a fear of AIDS
>>
File: ae300wj_700b_v3.jpg (97 KB, 620x599) Image search: [Google]
ae300wj_700b_v3.jpg
97 KB, 620x599
sex isn't scary. it's just not worth the effort. all the hoops women make you jump through, it's better just to ignore them and masturbate.
>>
>>29871334
>It's not hard for a guy to make a girl cum if he knows the basics

so why do girls act like its so hard to gind a guy who will make her cum

>Girl feel like a if a guy won't come to them its because they think the guy thinks they're ugly/unattractive and he can't get off to them

do they not realize how much goes into a guy cumming or do they just pretend that because guys can jerk themselves into orgasm in a few minutes that they can do the same thing
>>
>tfw I was 16 I used to flirt with girls out of pure instinct even though I looked even worse back then than I do now

I was able to attempt to fuck every girl I saw with no shame at all, I'm convinced that had I not gone to an all boys school I wouldn't be a virgin even if only through sheer perseverance. But yes these days I'm just scared and confused by the thought of real life sex.
>>
>so why do girls act like its so hard to gind a guy who will make her cum

Because girls always need something to blame other than themselves being dead fish
>>
I'm afraid of not getting a girl get hard when I see a girl naked and I've never had sex before
Any tips?
>>
>>29870890
exactly this. I also don't know wtf is up. I had sex though and I thought it was terrible.
>>
File: cheesecake.gif (2 MB, 576x433) Image search: [Google]
cheesecake.gif
2 MB, 576x433
the key is to cover them in cheese

this is OC from the weekend - using cheese worked for me!
>>
>>29871905
I've had it happen before when I was having my first time with a new girl after a really rough break up with my first long term gf; if it's a one-night stand or if you're fucking on the first date you're fucked. That seems like it would be way harder to come back from.

If you've been dating a while and this is your first time having sex with that girl it's less of an issue. Don't bother thinking about it or trying to fix it, just tell her with a laugh how unfair it is that this happens now, tell her how badly you want to fuck her, just keep kissing and caressing her, and then find a way to get her off--with your hands, mouth, whatever.

In the moment, when that happens, unless the girl is very comfortable with her body (and most aren't) I guarantee you she's thinking less about "oh my god what's wrong with that guy he couldn't get it up" and is worrying way more about all the shit she hates about herself or doesn't think looks pretty enough and if she's literally unfuckable. That's why saying shit about how badly you want her right now helps.

If it seems like she is too hung up on this shit take it down a notch and just cuddle, trying to get her off will be just as hard as trying to get you hard when overthinking things, she's just lucky enough that it doesn't show on the outside like it does for you.

Immediately take control of the situation in that way, project comfort in the situation and she will feel more comfortable. Don't expect to be able to get it back in the heat of the moment. Don't sweat it, shit happens.
>>
23 here. I haven't had sex since I was 19 years and 2 months. I lost my virginity at about 18.5 years of age. I was scared back then. Despite having sex EVERY day because my gf was a fiend, I still was and am scared of it. Honestly, I just pass it off as performance anxiety.

I don't know how else to fix it honestly. I couldn't even think of gay sex without much success.
>>
Why?
Are you afraid of cuddling too?

Nothing bad happens, if e.g. you happen to no be able to get it up. It happened to millions men before in this world. Your fear of shame is a spook.

>>29871334
>It's not hard for a guy to make a girl cum if he knows the basics
There are girls who pretty much can't cum and you can try what you want and go nowhere.
Don't consider your sample of 3 girls or whatever and extrapolate.
>>
>>29867132
That's kind of how women are.
Except that for them, they find a guy who would ease them into sex, without fear of being laughed at, or being considered "bad at it".
A woman can literally just lay there like a corpse, and she's doing her job right.

To us though, it's a different story.
>just MAN UP
>>
>>29872239
>It happened to millions men before in this world

and girls probably laughed at those men and left them high and dry while they called chad to relived them
>>
>>29872188
You never had a girfriend
>>
File: virg.png (266 KB, 792x3528) Image search: [Google]
virg.png
266 KB, 792x3528
I'm afraid of not knowing what to do. Its too much pressure to keep the woman entertained while simultaneously doing my part. And it only gets worse with each year because the woman become more and more experienced while I'm still at level 1: virginity. I've accepted that at this point I'm pretty much doomed, I will never catch up. The fact I have a 5" dick sure as hell doesn't help things.

Then there is the whole getting a woman to the point of being willing to have sex with you at all which is insurmountable if you don't have normalfag skills. Just the thought of approaching woman in public gets me sweaty.

I feel bad about it sometimes, like I am missing out on a huge chunk of the mammalian experience. Knowing that each day there are billions of people having intimate relations with one another and I am being left out kind of hurts when you think about it too much. Standing in a room with other adults both younger and older than you and knowing beyond all doubt that you are the only virgin standing there and the only one who has never been loved can sting.
>>
>>29872313
one gf of 5 years (total) in an extremely tumultuous relationship. Broke up and got together 4 times due to my fear that this was the only woman I could ever love in that way, and the first longest-lasting breakup (not including the last and final one obv) was shortly after r9k was created and I posted plenty of embarrassing "you will never read this but..." shit.

Finally definitively parted ways with her and was on the dating scene for a year or so. Currently in a 1.5yr relationship. What you talkin about robbit?
>>
>>29867154
>does anyone actually think that looks hot?
Yes.
Puffy shaved & wet and the thing around it is also acceptable
>>
>>29867084
Around 25. I got fit and somehow managed to get my life on track the I realized there is nothing to go for because I will be always be afraid of sex/women. It was hard enough to keep myself together outside. Having a gf (implying I could get one) would bring tons of problems.
This was 8 years ago and I went back to being a fat, useless shit.
>>
>>29872396
>I'm afraid of not knowing what to do. Its too much pressure to keep the woman entertained while simultaneously doing my part. And it only gets worse with each year because the woman become more and more experienced while I'm still at level 1: virginity.

this absolutely to be honest

why the hell would a single woman in this world bother with a loser virgin when she could go with a man who knows how to rock her world
>>
File: 1440478298499.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
1440478298499.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>that feel when you give absolutely no fuck about sex because you're a wizard in training

Feels good man
>>
>>29867084
>when did you realize?
Probably after my first time already (when 24yo). The idea of a slight chance of knocking the girl up freaks me out no matter how much protection we use. Should that ever happen, I'd an hero immediately
>how has it affected your life?
Well, the paranoia always makes me very reluctant when the time to stick it in comes. I have completely overcome the issue of not being able to get it hard which I had in the beginning, but I still don't want to do anything most of the time because of this fear. For me, cuddling > sex anytime.
>>
>>29872164
that is shit-tier cheese m8
>>
>>29867201
>does anyone think genitals in general look hot?
>they're both fucking disgusting why would anyone ever?

This is such a stupid meme. When I was in my late teens/ early twenties and still a virgin, everbody was like, "If you really think about it, genitals are so gross, lol" or "They look like mutated space vegetables XD".

Now that I'm older and experienced, I realize that people spouting that bs are just weirdos. Fannies feel, look, smell and taste great. And my dick is awesome too.
>>
>Tfw afraid of sex
>Tfw it was high time that I had sex for my age
>Get with a girl
>She gives me a blowjob, let's me suck her tits, let's me fingers her, the works
>Fuck it, I just wanna do it
>We fuck and I cum
>All of this forcing myself to do this despite still being afraid of intimacy

I wasn't afraid, but I also didn't feel anything. Sex didn't feel like anything to me. It wasn't like humping the air, but it wasn't pleasurable.

It was just in and out. No emotion and no pleasure.
>>
Sex is like your first time riding a motorcycle.

Scary and challenging, but after a few months you be pooping wheelies and taking that baby to 100mph.
>>
>>29874071
until one fateful night it all gets out of hand and you careen out of control on the I-95; next thing you know your organs are being harvested to be given to a dying child eight hundred miles away who never knew your face.

yet another way that sex is directly analogous to riding a motorcycle.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.