[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where does womens deep hatred of memes come from https://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: triggr.png (84 KB, 843x152) Image search: [Google]
triggr.png
84 KB, 843x152
where does womens deep hatred of memes come from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hLRrHUDPs
>>
File: 1466315128425.jpg (87 KB, 750x720) Image search: [Google]
1466315128425.jpg
87 KB, 750x720
>>29866884
women have never been able to handle banter
hurts their fee-fees
>>
>>29866884
They don't use the internet the same way men do so they never learn about things like ironic memeing
>>
>>29866884
roasties getting toasty. nothing out of the ordinary.
>>29866905
that's not even a good photoshop
>>
>>29866884
why is she so butthurt
>>
> biology
citation needed
>>
>>29866884
women are so cancerous now a days
>>
>>29866884
>complains about "slut-shaming"
>spends the most of the video Christian-shaming
How hypocritical.
>>
>Eew, he has a small penis. Hahaha, what a creep!
>How dare you criticize my out-flowing vagina! You are a sexist fucking pig and should feel ashamed of yourself!
>>
why do women try to claim vagina's are indestructible?

if it keeps getting beat on it's going to deform like any other part of the human body. so yes, taking cocks all the time will change your vagina
>>
>>29866884
>women claim roasties aren't because of lots of sex
>claim number of sex partners doesn't count

The hypocrisy. The know n count matters.
>>
>>29866884
Taylor Swift's what? Vashee? Why the fuck is she making up words, just say vagina, or pussy, or cunt.
>>
>>29866959
You're right its not a good photoshop

its a real fucking picture
>>
>>29868848

vagina, maybe, but why the labia?
>>
>>29866884
the dude goes
>after seeing this picture I'm going vegan, I will never be able to eat a roast beef sandwich again

he even admits roastie vaginas are disgusting, and the chick goes blank for a second

he's still a gaylord, but the irony is not lost on me
>>
File: monta.png (918 KB, 870x643) Image search: [Google]
monta.png
918 KB, 870x643
the picture was posted a month ago
why is she talking about it now
how did she come across it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.