[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new gf sucks at giving bj's anyone know the feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
new gf sucks at giving bj's
anyone know the feel
>>
maybe you're just gay
>>
HAHA M8

TIME TO GET OUT NORMIE

HAHAHAHAH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 185x185
>he fell for the gf meme

What's next? There are people who actually get legally attached to roasties?
>>
>>29866922
gay guy giving a bj would feel the exact same
>>
Stay strong, the normie 'girlfriend' meme will die in time. The beta revolution is coming.
>>
>>29866875
i dont know that feel, because when a girl sucks at sucking, I take her by the back of the head and fuck her mouth to get what I want. and no surprise they usually enjoy that even more too.
>>
>>29867157

Chad usually teaches them this behaviour pretty quick. Gargle that dick
>>
>tfw your girlfriend stopped giving you bj's

It's driving me insane, honestly getting your cock sucked is better than sex. You just get to sit there and have this woman perform a degrading act purely for your pleasure. I can't take it anymore lads.
>>
>>29866875
>tfw gf asks to get her pussy eaten even though she refuses blowjobs every time
>>
>>29866875
What do you fucking assholes gain from posting shit like this on here?
>>
>>29867216
Break up with her. First, just go somewhere and lock down another bitch, then bail.
>>
>>29867298
Christ alive, you on the right board?
>>
>>29867313

She doesn't deserve that. He should cheat on the fucking bitch.
>>
>>29866875
>>29866875
Tbh senpai, I've always found a good wank better than sex. Virgins or sluts, loving relationships or one-night stands, White, Indian, Asian or Black - Doesn't make a difference.

Last year my ex's senpai flew us to the Alps, I was fucking her doggystyle, paying more attention to the moonlight over the mountains than to her. Shouldn't be surprised she left me.
>>
>>29867118
I want to believe, anon

How will I know when it's time? How can I enlist in the effort?
>>
would you prefer she learned by sucking hundreds of chad cocks?
>>
>gf can't give footjobs
been looking for a new gf ever since
>>
>>29866875
you have to teach her,
Girls love it to learn how to suck dick
>>
>>29867481

When the day comes that all looks hopeless, that Chad's cock is being polished day and night, it's time.

IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.