[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >From washington state, it's as bad as you'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: guitar-slider.jpg (79 KB, 1280x940) Image search: [Google]
guitar-slider.jpg
79 KB, 1280x940
>Be me
>From washington state, it's as bad as you'd think
>I'm in a band with two others and we've been doing okay
>We had some fanfare, even recorded songs. Was in the process of making albums
>Honestly I hate it. Sometimes wishing I could just get away
>I had a girlfirend, but I don't like her. She's just a total bitch all the time
>Just looking for a way out, the only one who understands is Jimmy Beam
>That wasn't helping. Ended up taking Heroin
>I'm sure my girl was whoring around while i'm away. It seems she just likes to tell people about how i'm in a band
>It's getting to be too much. Tired of everyone always paying attention to me. Let me have peace dammit!
>I just want someone to feel. Girlfriend just likes to ride the attention I was getting
>I can't really speak my mind to her, not that she respects that anyway.
>This has to stop. It feels like there's only one way out
>May or may not involve two steel barrels
>IDGAF at this point. Everything has worked against me. No one was willing to help
>Nirvana will be the same after i'm gone
>>
>>29866696
does this happen to end with a questionable situation involving a shotgun
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzQyNTkxNTAw.jpg (108 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzQyNTkxNTAw.jpg
108 KB, 1200x1200
>be me
>a bunch of crackers stole my music
>90% of them are dead or drug addicts now
>I'm still alive
>mfw
>>
File: kc.jpg (8 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
kc.jpg
8 KB, 272x185
>>29866696
>it's as bad as you think
>I'm in a band
How does it feel to be part of the problem?
pic related, it's who you should follow
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.