[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best cig?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: 1467848318177.jpg (773 KB, 1000x525) Image search: [Google]
1467848318177.jpg
773 KB, 1000x525
what's your favorite cigarette robots? marb reds are god-tier
>>
File: 45.jpg (106 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
106 KB, 720x960
>buy 5 packets of Gold Flake before coming
>run out in a week

tfw
>>
File: rx200 herakles plus.jpg (90 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
rx200 herakles plus.jpg
90 KB, 1080x1080
rx200 with Herakles tank. Takes 3 batteries and lasts all day and can go up to 200watts.

I mix my own DIY ejuice and it costs fuck all compared to buying it. I used to think vapers were faggots but being able to vape inside and vape all sorts of flavors and not have a smokers cough is pretty sweet.
>>
>>29866591
thinking about getting a vape, I hear it's a much healthier nicotine delivery system.
>>
>>29866482
american spirit blacks are objectively the best choice but jesus christ do they burn through your wallet
>>
Winnie blues mate
>>
>>29866630
It's pretty decent, obviously it's a bit more of an investment but it pays off pretty quickly if you live in a country like I do with high cigarette taxes.

Also, you'll think that you want something small at the start and it will be fine but you'll move up to powerful devices pretty quickly.

DIY making juice is really easy and you can find amazing recipes, the premium juices are expensive as fuck and the cheap juices are still expensive compared to DIY and taste like shit.

IMO the best things about vaping is improved cardiovascular health, being able to smell, being able to taste, being able to vape indoors and not smelling like shit.
>>
>>29866591
Nobody cares about your shit cunt vape you fucking autistic maggot, go fuck yourself
>>
File: RodneySeason5Kopie.jpg (168 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
RodneySeason5Kopie.jpg
168 KB, 1024x819
>>29866721
ay senpai, I'm vaping on a creamy honeydew that I mixed up. It's super fucking tasty.

Why are you so mad? You know that Big Tobacco are eternal jews right? Give more money to the four big Tobacco companies goyim
>>
>>29866700
if you don't mind could you give me some resources to look at for diy and custom vapes?
>>
>>29866751
Nice mouth fedora

you do realize that people laugh when they see you vaping
>>
File: 1447972838490.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447972838490.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>29866482
Viceroy or American Spirit
>>
Cigarettes stopped being pleasurable or discernible for me years ago. Now I smoke the cheapest I can find purely for the fact that my withdrawl symptoms make me want to die. They're all bad, but quitting is worse.
>>
>>29866764
Sure

This guy talks about a lot of good DIY recipes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFoe3PEb1_7sAY1ZgehNP3A

This video is a really comprehensive introduction into DIY juice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L18sa1DJJw

This site has a bunch of decent recipes (and shitty ones)

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/

Be aware that there is a lot of cancer within vaping youtubers/blogs/sites due to affiliate marketing - essentially people get paid to shill for products.

You can buy devices, tanks and coils really cheaply from fasttech.com (china).

Just make sure you look at a few reviews before you buy anything.

>>29866775
Do you even realize where we are?
>>
>>29866829
When I used to smoke before I started vaping I would buy rolling tobacco and smoke my rolled tobacco with grape flavored joint papers. Made it pretty tasty and cheap.
>>
These taste awesome.
>>
>>29866878
>Do you even realize where we are?
yeah, that doesn't mean you should go out of your way to look like even more of a fuck up
>>
>>29866896
Why would you want to increase the pleasure level of a negative behaviour? I should buy vomit flavoured papers to make it less pleasurable so I do it less.
>>
>>29866929
The point is that you care about what people think so much despite their opinions being ignorant just means that you're a normie stuck in highschool paradigms. You're a beta.

I do what feels enjoyable to me based on what I think, not what random people on the street think.

>>29866949
Because you're going to do it anyway, be realistic - if you were serious about quitting you'd just do it.
>>
I've always hated the smell of Cigarette smoke and replaced Cigarettes with Cigarillos a long time ago. When I did smoke Cigarettes however, I usually smoked Camel Turkish Royals and Marlboro Formula 27s. I quit smoking all together about a year ago though.
>>
>>29866983
>if you were serious about quitting you'd just do it.
I quit for 11 weeks back in 2014 using Champix (varenicline tartrate)
In my country you get 12 weeks worth for $37, but there's a huge black market for them so it's pretty tightly controlled and you can't go back for more until your 12 weeks are up, and the 12 weeks have to be a year apart.

It works pretty well, there are side effects like aggression, night terrors and suicide idolisation, but knowing they're just side effects of the meds helped me rationalize, "I don't actually want to kill myself, it's just the medication"

I took them for 9 weeks, no problems, gained a bit of weight but Im a skelly so that's a good thing, feeling good, then I lost my packet on a motorbike ride.

Stayed off the smokes for two more weeks, then had a big bust up with this girl and said, "Im going to buy a pack of smokes before I say something I regret" and that was the end of that.

Tried again last year, this time the aggression was WAY worse, figured id give it a go when my life was better.

About due for attempt 3 now.

Sorry for the blog post, but they were pretty good that first time. My understanding is they bond to the nicotine receptors which a) reduces withdrawl symptoms and b) means you don't get an endorphine rush when you smoke, just a mouthful of shitty chemicals.
>>
they
all
taste
the
fucking
same

just buy a pack of 305's you're wasting your money
>>
>>29866482
same as you, marb reds.

and american spirits turquoise
>>
>>29867215
>12 weeks are up, and the 12 weeks have to be a year apart.
That's just confusing

What I meant was 12 week supply, you get 1 refill totalling 24 weeks, and the 24 weeks have to be a year apart
>>
>>29867215
Champix is horrific. I work in the mental health industry and could tell you some horror stories about it lol, I'd never willingly ingest Champix, it would be easier for you to just quit cold Turkey than go to Champix.

I've quit using patches and it was quite easy and enjoyable. I ended up picking up smoking again because I got drunk and then smoked for another six months until I decided to pick up vaping.

Perhaps consider vaping or patches instead of Champix, vaping is good because you can keep on 'smoking' but you don't have any of the negative effects from it (apart from spending money) and patches are good because you get a nice long clean hit of nicotine without any of the negative effects, you also have crazy cool dreams if you go to sleep with patches on. When I quit with patches I brought a bunch of really strong ones and after about a week I cut the strong patches in half and effectively had a half dose'. I kept doing that until I didn't need to have patches anymore.

Problem is, after a while if you're drunk you'll really want a cigarette. With vaping you have zero cravings for smokes.
>>
-AS HE LIGHTS AN AMERICAN SPIRIT
>>
>>29867393
>Champix is horrific.
Like I said I had an okay experience the first time because I was able to rationalize it, does that make me different to your patients? Or do they get full psychosis?
> cold turkey
I am such a gutless coward when it comes to withdrawl symptoms. I can't even do 3 days cold turkey, I've done 14 days when I was super super super broke, I ended up stealing cigarettes from my old work because I was horrifically depressed, cloudy headed and sweating profusely
>>
Fuck cigarettes, I smoked for a couple months and it just got so gross near the end that I had to quit.
Just smelling them now makes me want to barf, I don't know how you can do that your whole life.
>>
>>29867515
>Like I said I had an okay experience the first time because I was able to rationalize it, does that make me different to your patients? Or do they get full psychosis?

People have had extremely adverse reactions that have resulted in suicide, killing family members and extremely violent behavior. Basically it's harmful to your mental welbellbeing and you can't really 100% know how you'll feel tomorrow when you wake up let alone for the full course of the champix. It's also not a guarantee of quitting, sure - it helps but if you're in social situations or around other smokers you'll have cravings every day until you have one and then you'll go buy a pack and be back to square one. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Go with patches, they're cheap and effective.
>>
>>29867586
>killing family members and extremely violent behavior.
What's the legal precedent in that situation? Surely Pfizer and their $1mil/hour legal team can absolve themselves of any wrong doing and you just get tried for murder1?
>>
>>29867705
They have the best lawyers and lobbyists money can buy. They also donate to many politicians.

I mean, if you look at the side effects for most pharmaceuticals there are MANY things that can go wrong. It's a calculated risk with everything.
>>
>>29867278
True as fuck. American Spirits are easily my fave. Theyre just way too damn expensive
>>
File: images.png (6 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 233x217
>>29866482
I've considered getting into smoking I love how it pisses normies off they also seem to hate vaping too. The only problem would be price.
>>
File: 1000 sedel.jpg (5 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1000 sedel.jpg
5 KB, 210x240
>>29866591
vaping is more harmful than cigarettes
>>
>>29869903
Normies ARE smokers
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.