[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find girls with acne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Papulopustular-acne.jpg (216 KB, 1023x714) Image search: [Google]
Papulopustular-acne.jpg
216 KB, 1023x714
Where do I find girls with acne?
>>
>>29866209
Local school .
>>
>>29866209
The anime club
>>
>>29866209
why??? do you want this???????\
are you fucking nuts do you know how horrible acne is jfc
>>
>>29866209
Sit in the lobby of the nearest dermathologyst clinic, strike a conversation when they are wating.
Although you will mostly see underage girls.
>>
>>29866269
acne means she's still a virgin unless she's like 30+
>>
Under most girls' makeup.
>>
different strokes different folks ya dig
>>
I have this fetish too, anon.
>>
>>29866209
Find a girl who touches her face all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyEDZmqPvzo
>>
>>29866209
go to STEM class and you'll find them. There was a really petite qt3.14 with some awful acne. I bet she was still a virgin and probably still is. Acne guarantees a girl has not been fucked and is begging for cock
>>
>>29866209
your local HS opie, make sure they are legal in your state opie
gl!
>>
>>29866531
Don't call me opie you fucking piece of shit.
I'll kill you, faggot.
>>
>>29866593
you won't get any acne ridden qts with that attitude opie
>>
>>29866209
50% of all adults in their 20s and 30s have acne. So basically everywhere.
>>
File: 1427774163328.png (23 KB, 800x762) Image search: [Google]
1427774163328.png
23 KB, 800x762
Right here baby.
I come with acne AND post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
>>
>>29866669
That's a weird way to say swamp ass.
>>
most girls have acne they just cover it with makeup
>>
>>29866698
i mean if you're into that then I can sweat up my ass crack for you anon kun
>>
Help me anons how do I get rid of acne? It's been 10 years now and is ruining my life.
>>
>>29866759
Baby girl knows I like it stewing and brewing
>>
>>29866779
Follow the treatment here. But basically, wash your skin with water and then apply 2.5% benzoyl peroxide directly to the acne.

http://www.acne.org/regimen.html
>>
>>29866209

Most of them have acne, you just can't tell because they hide it under layers of makeup.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.