[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lanza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: lanza.jpg (36 KB, 306x361) Image search: [Google]
lanza.jpg
36 KB, 306x361
do you endorse the killings of this guy ?

after all he probably prevented some robots from going through hell

and the dead normies dont regret missing out on their eventually fulfilled life because theyre dead
>>
File: pringles.jpg (113 KB, 390x526) Image search: [Google]
pringles.jpg
113 KB, 390x526
i would like to hear some information about his motivation/worldview

all that i have heard until now is that he thaught life is generally not worth living and that children are being indoctrinated into an immoral valuesystem to mantain civilisation

but i didnt find much about what he exactly meant by that immoral valuesystem
>>
File: e0046200_4b1017054f14d.jpg (64 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
e0046200_4b1017054f14d.jpg
64 KB, 500x301
>>29866165
>do you endorse the killings of this guy ?
Not really.

>after all he probably prevented some robots from going through hell
True, but he took the authoritarian approach. Children should just be red pilled and then left to decide for themselves whether or not they wish to escape the hell called life.

>and the dead normies dont regret missing out on their eventually fulfilled life because theyre dead
Yeah, but they also had to suffer whilst dying. Makes you think.
>>
>>29866165
He shouldn't have killed little kids. He should have targeted highschools, or universities, a fraternity if he was planning to end it all big time.
>>
>>29866165
>do you endorse the killings of this guy?
Like >>29866224, I want to know why he did what he did. Unless he did what he did for a pretty good reason, I can't help but be a little sour about him giving liberals an opportunity to push gun legislation. He seemed to have done a good job, though; plenty of people died, and he took his own life before the police got to him. That's respectable in its own way.
>>
Last time I checked robots don't kill innocent kids.

>inb4 moralfag reeeee
>>
He had pro-pedophilia literature on his computer. I think he may have been a pedophile and was mad that he couldn't have sex with kids so he killed them. Same way that Elliot Rodger was mad that he couldn't get girls so he went after them.
>>
here, have fun, this shit is truly disturbing

https://sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/timeline-adam-lanzas-life-and-online-activity/
>>
>>29866695
Just skimmed over it.

He was obviously obsessed with mass shootings and probably wanted to commit one to make it his personal legacy.
>>
File: 9f9.png (1 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
9f9.png
1 MB, 1065x902
can't believe you all actually believe that this happened...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.