[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have a homeless gf? https://www.youtube.com/watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1440487280724.jpg (417 KB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
1440487280724.jpg
417 KB, 1800x1350
Would you have a homeless gf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TLVgwoqhoc
>>
>>29866118
>telling a homeless person where you live
>so they can live on your couch, suck you dry of free food and utilities, and probably steal all your shit for drug money when they run away again

Fuck no.
>>
She's probably crazy, prostitutes herself (maybe not really out of choice, which is terribly sad) and will steal my shit and cheat on me. There's probably no shortage of guys willing to take care of her and she must jump from one to the next like that.

I'd totally give her a chance if she's nice to me and gives me attention though.
>>
>>29866118
I'd let her crash in my extra room if she would grind in mmos for me.
>>
>>29866118
A homeless Woman is like a fucking crimson red flag
>>
>Implying even a homeless women would give me a chance.
>>
>>29866118

No. I'd be too worried that I was just dating her out of a desire to fulfill a savior complex. I'd be friends with her, though.
>>
No because there has to be a bad reason why they were homeless in the first place. I wouldnt give them access to my house just so they could ransack it and disappear.
>>
File: 1460111710954.png (99 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1460111710954.png
99 KB, 535x577
There are homeless women that are more attractive than you in the dating world
>>
>>29866118
absolutely not, they're homeless for a reason
>>
I used to have one, took in an illegal with nowhere to go.
>>
Only if she gave me the succ on command
>>
>>29866960
this.

she wants to write fiction, living in a fucking fantasy world. She's obviously okay enough to live the slum life and tag everything on a stupid dream. If she were concerned about survival she'd take any little job and be in that tiny apartment, but you'd think after 4 years you'd realize she's not catching any breaks.
>>
she's a lying drug addict. they all have that 'look'
>>
>>29866118
>from reddit, i didn't write this: "Speaking as someone with 5+ years working with the homeless in London, most of what she says is bullshit.This is likely to be something staged, or a setup, or she is just lying. The government in the UK is legally obliged to provide accommodation for anyone 25 or under and considered vulnerable. She says she has been homeless for 4 years and is 22 now. Something doesn't add up."

I know i know it's from "reddit", but it looks like this girl is lying, which makes sense.

A girl that pretty could easily snag a beta bitch bf that'd let her stay in his place. There's girls out there that are less attractive that can get bfs, so she probably could as well.

It's possible that she's a prostitute, and is lying just so that she isn't caught.
>>
>>29867764
Pretty much this. The UK has fucking NEETbux taht are easy to get and council estates that might suck ass but its fucking housing. She could easily sit on her ass and have a roof over her head and be on benefits.
>>
>>29866118
>Oh poor thing how is there no help for her
There is tons of help for homeless women, that is homeless women not men. Thing is Natasha is not denied it because she is not pregnant like she claims, the requirement for help is not to consume drugs and that apparently is a no-no for her and she prefers to keep doing them for 4 fucking gears than to go to rehab or attempt to get better
So yeah there is no pity for Natasha, she is living the life she wants
>>
Seeing a homeless woman who's old, haggard and retarded is incredibly rare. All the homeless people everywhere are men. There literally simply aren't young women who are homeless. Society and men bend over backwards to accommodate them. It's appalling that some people have gotten together to create this video which people will watch and believe.
>>
>>29867764
Agreed, this video is a real head scratcher. There's a reason it's rare to see an attractive woman homeless in any part of the world: She can almost always find a man to give her a place to stay. I'm sure there are some exceptions to this rule, but they're exceptions, not the rule.

Also given the fact that UK seems to hand out NEETbux like....like....um....candy? Something just doesn't make sense. Maybe if there's some compromise she's not willing to make, but other than that I can't think of any reason she'd be in that situation.
>>
>>29868255
I used to be a NEET and had appointments with a social worker who had her office in a drop in center for the homeless, there were attractive women there who couldn't keep program accommodations or male providers because they were crazy drug addicts. Many of them lived in tents by the river or slept in the mat program.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.