[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some peaceful suicide methods that don't require
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 01.jpg (363 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
363 KB, 1280x853
What are some peaceful suicide methods that don't require much prep? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>29865896
overdosing on any illegal drug does the trick honestly
heroin OD is literally "wow I think I'm dying hehe"

but don't do that OP
Stay
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1239x795
Repeatedly slamming your head into the corner of a counter. Or hanging I guess all you need is rope. Helium requires like 100$ and setup.
Idk, OD on some pill?
>>
>>29865896
Shooting up a BLM protest
>>
File: 1455906926949.jpg (1 MB, 2076x2069) Image search: [Google]
1455906926949.jpg
1 MB, 2076x2069
>>29865896
nembutal and sleeping pills is the only way

helium tank method will leave you with brain damage when you wake up

hanging yourself is literal hell

jumping off a bridge still leaves you with a chance at surviving but with all your bones broken

shotgun to the head works, but is too extreme and takes too much willpower

setting yourself on fire takes too long to work and is probably the most painful thing you'll ever experience

cutting your wrists and sleeping pills is teenage tier

oding on pills is meme "I don't want to die please send me to a psych ward" tier

but yea don't kill yourself
judging by your pic and the fact that you even made this thread instead of doing research yourself you're just looking for people to validate your shitty feelings

well it's ok anon, we were all once, some of us are still 18

practice some radical acceptance and accept how shitty you feel right now. let the emotions run through, don't block them out like some edgelord. you will feel better in the morning. good luck
>>
File: 87.jpg (33 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
33 KB, 500x525
>>29866080

Nembutal is at the top of my list but I have no clue where to find some outside of Mexico.
>>
File: 1466911612781.jpg (207 KB, 840x567) Image search: [Google]
1466911612781.jpg
207 KB, 840x567
>>29866080
>the most effective methods are the most brutal ones.

Not even in death we can have a moment of easiness
>>
>tfw daddy hanged himself
I wish I were as courageous as he was.
>>
>>29866080
>hanging yourself is literal hell
not if you do it right
>>
>>29866080
The helium doesn't work?
>>
So...... what would overdosing on valium be like?

Would you be aware of dying
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.