[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be retail cuck >want to ask out coworker >she seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bobby.jpg (16 KB, 218x290) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
16 KB, 218x290
>be retail cuck
>want to ask out coworker
>she seems to be into me, and i'm into her
>want to ask her out IRL, so normie book is out of the question
>see her at work
>only time i can talk to her at work is when we're both working, or in the staff room
>this typically means we're around people, so i can't ask her discreetly

kill me plz.
>>
>>29865794
>want to ask out coworker
Don't date co workers
>>
>>29865794

Then dont be discreet
>>
>>29865809
yeah, this is partly why i haven't asked her out yet, too. high chance of it blowing up in my face, whether or not she agrees to date me

just need to get it out of my system, man, even if it's a bad idea
>>
>>29865864
so, what, ask her "ayy lmao how about some coffee?" while we're serving customers? make an ass out of myself in the lunch room (when other coworkers are likely to be around)?

at that rate, i'd rather just ask her on FB. it's less "manly" or whatever, but at least i know it'll basically be more discreet
>>
>>29865920

It's not that big a deal, just like everything we have anxiety over. You don't have to yell it out loud or fucking announce it on the speakers, just start a casual workplace convo and then ask her out.
>>
>>29865794
I would catch her on the way out to the car. Don't be creepy though. Phrase it playfully and friendly. Say something like, "I was just thinking maybe we should go get some coffee sometime" catch her on a good day. Good luck anon.
>>
>>29865969
that's the thing, i'm not sure how to work it in to a casual workplace convo

fucking anxiety and general social ineptitude

>>29866016
never thought of that. our schedules don't generally overlap, so that may be a nay. i'll see if there's some other context i can work a playful/casual "hey coffee maybe sometime?" though
>>
>>29866137

JUST

FUCKING

DO

IIIITTT

ORANGEIGANOUI
>>
>>29866171
i'll wait until i see her in person next, mang.

besides asking her on FB at around midnight is bad form
>>
>>29865794
just ask her if she wants to go for a beer after work to celebrate the day
>>
File: legality.png (15 KB, 400x193) Image search: [Google]
legality.png
15 KB, 400x193
OP I know how you feel, except my situation is even worse because I'm 22 and the grill is 17.

She's 6/10 and I am 5/10 at best though, so maybe not. I kinda like her because she's thin but a tiny bit chubby and a kind of round face. I think she's hella cute. Some retard came in and ordered from us and said she was pretty so maybe she is. Fuck if I know. I pissed her off by telling her to disobey the manager who came up with a dumb-ass way of doing certain things and my way was better yet she insisted on doing it the "right" way even though the right way led to orders getting wrong. So now I think she thinks I'm a faggot. Also I'm fairly quiet except when I'm bossing people around.

I seriously want to go out with her but I don't have my own car and don't have my license yet, despite getting this job specifically so that I could finally take the test. Also she is good friends with one of my friends who got me the job so if I ask her out my entire friend group will DEFINITELY find out and make fun of me for asking out an underage girl. I could claim ignorance but that would be my only hope.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (43 KB, 514x601) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
43 KB, 514x601
>>29866228

> dating girls who are old enough to legally drink
>>
File: old man gets lost in the bush.jpg (15 KB, 156x151) Image search: [Google]
old man gets lost in the bush.jpg
15 KB, 156x151
>>29866301
>dating girls who are under 19
>>
>>29866286
>OP I know how you feel, except my situation is even worse because I'm 22 and the grill is 17.

i dunno, man. i'm 29, she's 21, i don't have my car, and another coworker (well, former coworker) tried making moves on her before.

the difference is, the former coworker also made moves on literally every other single girl in the store. i have no other issues with the dude (we got along fine), but he made a few other dumb mistakes that lead to him being fired. despite me being a huge anxious faggot (and not being entirely perfect, myself, obviously), people tend to like me better.

outside of joking around with coworkers, i'm known as being "the quiet one." i basically show up, do my job, joke around a little bit as i'm doing so, and leave.

but, yeah. at least we're both over the AOC? can you wait it out until she's at least 18 (or whatever the AOC is in your state/county/province/whatever)?
>>
>>29866301
legal drinking age in my country is 16 faggot so shut the fuck up
also this>>29866409
>>
>>29866626
>legal drinking age in my county is 16

sick.i should have moved to England at 16.
>>
>>29866504

I'm in NH. I guess i could wait but she'll have a committed Bf by then, or at least be well on the cock carousel and halfway around the first run.

I think as long as you are quick to back off if she says no, you should be fine.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.