[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know any fast image boards that share the same depressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: received_138027096614760.jpg (30 KB, 480x464) Image search: [Google]
received_138027096614760.jpg
30 KB, 480x464
Do you know any fast image boards that share the same depressing hivemind of the old r9k, and isn't infested by normies and/or twelve year olds that think they're actually >NEETs xDD and are interested in the trap/shemale culture just because it's >weird xDD :DD
Wizchan is good but really slow.
I miss the days when I actually came to this board to vent.
>>
>Wizchan is good but really slow.

There's your answer anon

Truth is, there aren't that many truly depressing, hopeless, yet self-aware fuckups; we compose an extremely small fraction of people.

So you just aren't going to find a forum for Wizards that is a bustling hub of activity. You either go there and languish among kin, or stay here and suffer the normies.
>>
Have you tried using the hide feature? After hiding 99% of the threads you will be able to find """quality""" threads.
>>
>>29865815
this

You can literally shape this board to be anything you want it to be, no need to go elsewhere
>>
>>29865763
A forum that's actually full of people this miserable would probably have an insane attrition rate from all the suicide, I doubt you could find anything that isn't slow as hell.
>>
There are, but why would we share with this board? So more 12 year olds can swarm the good places?
>>
>>29865803

FUCK wizchan, they banned me for talking about a date I went on that was terrible and ended with me getting cucked out of 35 dollars. I literally gave up on women because of that date. Why? Because my friend set me up on it with a tinder chick he didnt want. She wanted "the boyfriend experience" from me but after our date went south she kept texting my friend to suck his dick for like 2 weeks until he finally blocked her. Just proved to me that I will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be the fucking beta male, and this was just further proven by my experiences with women since. I am planning to ask out another girl before I quit my fucking job and probably go back to college and kill myself. Fuck college, the more classes I take the more I am investing on life and the more money I will be wasting if I an hero.
>>
>>29865803

/r9k/ is better, even with all the autistic normies invading the place, who even fucking cares, all we need is for hiro to start v&ing the motherfuckers and we'll have a peaceful board.

Fuckign Wizchan, I get that you have to be a virgin to post there, but to delete ANYTHING that talks about having a date or wanting one? FUCK YOU.
>>
>>29866349
It's not about alpha or beta. This is the world we live in.
>>
File: wewlad.png (3 KB, 542x41) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.png
3 KB, 542x41
>>29865815
i recommend this

its a lot nicer here not having to see 99% of the shit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.