[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here feel like they are bordering on the edge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1408494800953.jpg (37 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1408494800953.jpg
37 KB, 400x388
Does anyone else here feel like they are bordering on the edge of insanity?
>>
My mind is falling apart at the seams.

It's hard to go into detail, but some days I feel like I'm mere inches away from a total breakdown.

I don't have insurance so I have to self-medicate with weed and cute anime.

Worst part is I have such a hard time telling people about what goes on inside my head even if I could talk to my counselor or psychiatrist I'm not sure I'd be able to accurately describe the ways I'm going fucking batshit insane.
>>
>>29865808
>I'm not sure I'd be able to accurately describe the ways I'm going fucking batshit insane.

I'd bet some people here would be able to understand
>>
>>29865758
Not insane, but my empathy is getting pretty clouded honestly
When I was a kid I cried for days when my dog died
One of my dogs died this year, and I couldn't give a fuck honestly
I think I might be developing schizoid, but self-diagnosing is very snowflakey so I'm not going to do that
>>
I go stir crazy pretty often. I'm becoming less inhibited, in a bad way. I have manic episodes.
>>
>>29865883
>I go stir crazy

what do you mean by that?
>>
>>29865758
By this do you mean you are about to make news?
>>
>>29866055
He likely just means that he's bored because he spends all his time inside, and does stupid shit to entertain himself, or feels like he has pent up energy. Which we all do.
>>
>>29865758
Just take perscriptions and zone out on meds, it will be for the rest of your life though. I play vanilla wow and fap to traps twice a day it keeps me sane
>>
>>29866055
He sits in his room all day and gets bored but is to scared to leave, he pees in bottles and shits in bags and post here all day
>>
>>29866143
I wouldn't say its fear, even if i have serious social anxiety, its just that idk what to do in the outside world.
>>
>>29865808

God damn do I know that fucking feel bro.
>>
>tfw you taIk to people in your head
>>
Yes, and I think if I don't ever kill myself then I will slowly be driven insane. I don't know what will happen after that though.
>>
File: guitar-slider.jpg (79 KB, 1280x940) Image search: [Google]
guitar-slider.jpg
79 KB, 1280x940
>>29865758

>Be me
>From washington state, it's as bad as you'd think
>I'm in a band with two others and we've been doing okay
>We had some fanfare, even recorded songs. Was in the process of making albums
>Honestly I hate it. Sometimes wishing I could just get away
>I had a girlfirend, but I don't like her. She's just a total bitch all the time
>Just looking for a way out, the only one who understands is Jimmy Beam
>That wasn't helping. Ended up taking Heroin
>I'm sure my girl was whoring around while i'm away. It seems she just likes to tell people about how i'm in a band
>It's getting to be too much. Tired of everyone always paying attention to me. Let me have peace dammit!
>I just want someone to feel. Girlfriend just likes to ride the attention I was getting
>I can't really speak my mind to her, not that she respects that anyway.
>This has to stop. It feels like there's only one way out
>May or may not involve two steel barrels
>IDGAF at this point. Everything has worked against me. No one was willing to help
>Nirvana will not be the same after i'm gone
>>
You aren't, op.

It's very very simple: As long as you understand that you are on the verge of losing it, you are actually far from losing it. The very first aspect of someone batshit insane, is the fact that they do not realize that they are batshit insane.

So, as long as you are thinking "I thinking I'm going insane" or "I think lost it". You are safe. You may go apeshit and have panic or rage attacks though, when you can feel it coming.
>>
>>29865758

Funny you make this thread.

I consider myself a paragon of mental stability, but after having been constantly drunk for the last 3 days, I'm starting to get a funny feeling of "breaking" from reality.

I've caught myself dancing around in wierd poses and keep thinking about not sleeping tonight and going outside to rake yard in the dark.

I guess this is the alcohol-induced psychosis coming on, I'm going to abstain for a while.
>>
>>29865758

One word: Envy. Envy is killing me.
>>
>>29865758
But wait.
If you know your state of mind aren't yuo sane?
>>
>>29866782

Did you seriously repost this you fucking attention-seeking normie.
>>
tfw so far gone im broken
tfw somebody else broke me

meh. doesnt feel like much actually.
>>
>>29865758

there are no borders friend :)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.