[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
schadenfreude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: SCHANDF0.jpg (25 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
SCHANDF0.jpg
25 KB, 480x318
This week, one of my only high school friends (who doesn't speak to me anymore) launched a business and got a 1 minute spot on the local news. It fucking crushed me and I felt like shit for days.

Then yesterday, some dude from high school posted a status about getting arrested for a DUI on Friday. The happiest I was all week was when I found that out.

Why can't I "be happy" for other people? I'm only happy when people fuck up or have bad things happen to them.
>>
Disregard other people, you can't rely on them to define your feeling, don't waste time and energy into negative thoughts
>>
You're probably a selfish asshole and will be your entire life.
>>
>>29865646
get off facebook. for real. some people can look at that shit and just be like "hmm, cool." but other people (mostly women) have to hate, and gossip, and "needle" for more information. it's fucking gross.

facebook and social media in general are the worst fucking things to ever happen to relationships.

when bitches couldn't actually *see* chad living his life, 24/7, they could keep their head down, keep the blinders on, and actually concentrate on being respectable human beings. but now they think there's a sea of chads waiting for them at any given moment, so why settle. but they're wrong. they imagine that they're daddy's pretty princess. not a mid- or late- 20s roastie who is a 5/10 on a good day.
>>
>>29865646
You think you're in competition with them. You don't think they're on your team.
>>
>>29865646
A guy who used to make fun of me for no reason in high school and pretty much helped make me feel badly about myself ended up throwing himself off a building last year.

I laughed when i got the news.
>>
>>29865646
A guy I went to HS with now tours the world just playing his chill tunes.

How fucking dare he get to live his dream?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.