[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should he be renamed cringebrah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Should he be renamed cringebrah?
>>
>>29865569
>cringe

literally red ddit : the word
>>
Nothing really to cringe at, he's just pitiful and boring. To me in order to cringe I need to see someone having been embarrassed or humiliated, he doesn't leave his home and isn't susceptible to the aforementioned.
>>
>>29865569
>>29865650
Shut the fuck up. Reviewbrah is woke as fuck.
>>
should you be renamed faggot?
yes, because you're OP
>>
he's just a weird ass dude who got a cult following because chad bodybuilders on the internet started making fun of him and then he was able to ride the whole ironic meme craze thing and acquire a decent fanbase
>>
>>29865720
""Ironically"" enough those chad bodybuilders had more love and respect for reviewbrah than his "fellow" robots on 4chan ever had.
>>
>>29865748
Not really, some robots have disdain for him but misc just ridicules the guy by having nominated as an honorary mascot as a result of the fact he's the exact opposite of everything they admire.

It's weird people genuinely think they like him and don't just find him humorous. It's no different than what's done to spergs at high schools
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.